Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 78155 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2019, 03:41:54 PM »
Advertisement
Are you implying that Silvia Duran was torchered? If so, were's the evidence!!!
Torchered? Is that when someone puts a torch up to somebody's Xxx-xxx
"Were's the evidence!!" ....Where is the evidence? [there I fixed it for you]
Really Oscar...slow down Bud and get a grip ;)
Sylvia was mistreated at the hands of Mexican authorities, and was bruised during her interrogation. The police asked if she had paid Oswald money, had a sexual relationship with him, and generally whether she had been involved in a conspiracy with Oswald to kill President Kennedy.
https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Sylvia_Durans_Interrogation.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2019, 03:41:54 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2019, 08:07:24 PM »
It's 3:00 on the East Coast of the US. The forum shows 940 people on line here. The Education Forum is showing 46 people on line there. Why do we keep hearing about that paranoid stink tank of a forum on here? That Forum sucks. It's nothing more than a censored gathering place for DiEugenio's rump swabs and a place where he can shill his crap .

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #138 on: January 25, 2019, 01:14:12 AM »
Dear Oscar,

Regarding Duran's "Oswald''s" hair color, I find it hard to believe that her description of it as "blond" was just a case of "cultural bias" for two simple reasons:

1) Duran testified in English to the HSCA, and she spoke English quite well.

2) Eusebio Azcue described "Oswald" as having "blond, or dark-blond" hair.

If their "Oswald" had had medium-brown hair like Lee Harvey Oswald, would Azcue have described him as "blond, or medium-blond"?

Was Azcue suffering from "cultural bias," too? Do you really think he was trying to say the dude had light-brown to medium-brown hair?

LOL

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

I just finished reading Silvia Duran's entire HSCA interview (phew) and, in a nutshell, this is what she said about Oswald's hair color; that it was a bit lighter than Gary Cornwell's eyebrows. https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKcornwellG.htm This is the only picture of Gary Cornwall that I could find on the web. Having said this, all throughout her interview Ms. Duran is asked numerous times if Oswald was the man that looked like the picture shown in the newspapers, shown on TV, the man shown when Ruby shot Oswald, the man whose photo appears in the visa application, the man whom she met at the Cuban Consulate in MC. She was also asked how tall was Oswald and she said about as tall as Gary Cornwall and about her height. I don't know how tall Gary Cornwall is, but does it really matter!  Does Duran's description of his hair color and his height outweigh the certainty of her statements that it was Oswald whom she met at the Cuban Consulate!!! Does it outweigh the fact that Oswald had her name and the phone # of the Cuban Consulate in his address book!!!! That it's Oswald's photo on the Cuban visa!!! Common people.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: January 25, 2019, 01:14:12 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #139 on: January 25, 2019, 01:15:04 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #140 on: January 25, 2019, 01:24:57 AM »
Torchered? Is that when someone puts a torch up to somebody's Xxx-xxx
"Were's the evidence!!" ....Where is the evidence? [there I fixed it for you]
Really Oscar...slow down Bud and get a grip ;)https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Sylvia_Durans_Interrogation.html

Silvia Duran was not beaten, tortured  :), during her interrogations. That's directly from her HSCA testimony. In fact, that spunky little she wolf kicked one of the Mexican Security officers in the balls!! :D If anyone can lay claim to having been roughed up it was the Mexican Security police!!! :D  I see that you have officially cooped out of discussing the issues I've raised. I figured.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: January 25, 2019, 01:24:57 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #141 on: January 25, 2019, 04:58:20 PM »

Silvia Duran was not beaten, tortured  :), during her interrogations. That's directly from her HSCA testimony. In fact, that spunky little she wolf kicked one of the Mexican Security officers in the balls!! :D If anyone can lay claim to having been roughed up it was the Mexican Security police!!! :D  I see that you have officially cooped out of discussing the issues I've raised. I figured.   
"I see that you have officially cooped out of discussing the issues I've raised. I figured." 
What the hell does that mean?
Let's not be coy.. I read that testimony and that testimony doesn't say that at all. Here..let's link it shall we?----
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/m_j_russ/hscadurn.htm
CORNWELL - Okay. At any rate, what can you remember about the nature of the contact. between Azcue and Fidel?
TIRADO - Fidel asked him what happened exactly that day in the Consulate and Azcue tried to remember everything and he said what he knew, that Fidel was afraid of uh, if I was going to say something false to, because I was threatened by the police, and uh, Ascue says that no, that I was honest and I was not going to do anything false. that that was not the right thing, the truth...
Duran was interviewed by the House Select Committee on Assassinations in 1978. This testimony is classified. However, in 1979 Duran told the author, Anthony Summers that she told the HSCA that the man who visited the office was about her size (5 feet 3.5 inches). This created problems as Oswald was 5 feet 9.5 inches. When Summers showed Duran a film of Oswald taken at the time of his arrest, Duran said: "The man on the film is not like the man I saw here in Mexico City."
   https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKduranS.htm
So, which Silvia can we believe?

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #142 on: January 25, 2019, 05:08:30 PM »
"I see that you have officially cooped out of discussing the issues I've raised. I figured." 
What the hell does that mean?
Let's not be coy.. I read that testimony and that testimony doesn't say that at all. Here..let's link it shall we?----
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/m_j_russ/hscadurn.htm   https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKduranS.htm
So, which Silvia can we believe?
She said this in her HSCA testimony about the questioning/interrogation by the Mexican federales/security:

CORNWELL - During the questioning on all the subject matters that you had mentioned, did they make a verbatim transcript?
TIRADO - They used a little machine. They say it is a stenograph or something like that.
CORNWELL - They made a stenograph record.
TIRADO - Yeah, and a man was writing.
CORNWELL - All the questions and all the answers?
TIRADO - Yes.
CORNWELL - Did any of the procedures that we have asked you about cousel you to say anything to the police that was not the truth?
TIRADO - No, I don't think so. I don't have nothing to hide. So...
CORNWELL - Everything that you told them was the truth?
TIRADO - Yes.

"Everything that you told them was the truth? Yes."

Second, she has stated, to my knowledge, for more than 50+ years that the man who came to the consulate seeking a transit visa was Lee Oswald. If she saw him on film and didn't recognize him how does that contradict her specific statements that the man was Oswald? Besides, again, no one is relying solely on her eyewitness account. Those accounts can be unreliable. So we consider other corroborating evidence for her claims.

We have the photos on the visa application, we have Oswald's signatures on the applications (multiple copies), we have other witnesses saying they saw Oswald on the bus/at the hotel, we have the Mexican visa application with his signature, we have the signatures on the hotel registrar that was identified as his, we have Marina saying he went there, we have the Soviets saying he was there, we have Duran's note with her name and phone number among his possessions....

How much more evidence is needed?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 05:35:15 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: January 25, 2019, 05:08:30 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #143 on: January 25, 2019, 05:43:53 PM »
She said this in her HSCA testimony about the questioning/interrogation by the Mexican federales/security:

CORNWELL - During the questioning on all the subject matters that you had mentioned, did they make a verbatim transcript?
TIRADO - They used a little machine. They say it is a stenograph or something like that.
CORNWELL - They made a stenograph record.
TIRADO - Yeah, and a man was writing.
CORNWELL - All the questions and all the answers?
TIRADO - Yes.
CORNWELL - Did any of the procedures that we have asked you about cousel you to say anything to the police that was not the truth?
TIRADO - No, I don't think so. I don't have nothing to hide. So...
CORNWELL - Everything that you told them was the truth?
TIRADO - Yes.

"Everything that you told them was the truth? Yes."

Second, she has stated, to my knowledge, for more than 50+ years that the man who came to the consulate seeking a transit visa was Lee Oswald. If she saw him on film and didn't recognize him how does that contradict her specific statements that the man was Oswald? Besides, again, no one is relying solely on her eyewitness account. Those accounts can be unreliable. So we consider other corroborating evidence for her claims.

We have the photos on the visa application, we have Oswald's signatures on the applications (multiple copies), we have other witnesses saying they saw Oswald on the bus/at the hotel, we have the Mexican visa application with his signature, we have the signatures on the hotel registrar that was identified as his, we have Marina saying he went there, we have the Soviets saying he was there, we have Duran's note with her name and phone number among his possessions....

How about a DNA sample....  Did the man leave a strand of hair on a pillow in the hotel room?

You can lead or prod a mule to the water trough, but there's no way that you can force the jackass to take a drink ......