Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 76770 times)

Offline Oscar Navarro

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2019, 08:31:32 PM »
Advertisement
OH
Discount replies #15 and #18 as fake news, fabrication, forgery, and false witness. Just read the other replies.
It is obvious that a cabal was involved to incriminate Fidel Castro and his Cuban regime in a plot to assassinate JFK and hopefully suffer a full force invasion by the Americans.

Whatever makes you happy, Jerry.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2019, 08:31:32 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #113 on: January 23, 2019, 08:45:40 PM »
Oswald was never in Mexico City.

The uber erudite David Joseph's has long proved that already.

Anything else on Oswald and Mexico City is pure supposition  piled upon "what-if's" and therefore a complete waste of time.

Try as you might, you will NEVER be able to put Oswald there, simply because he wasn't. To drag it on is a mere exercise in typing, period.

As a challenge, I defy ANYONE to produce a photograph, ANY photograph of Oswald in Mexico City....just one.    Walk:

Johnny,

I haven't read all of David "Rudeness" Josephs' recent writings on this issue on James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio's website yet, but knowing that Josephs is a big fan of Armstrong's "Harvey and Lee" theory, suffice it to say that I'll be happy if he doesn't claim in his opus magus that "Lee" went to Mexico City instead of "Harvey."

LOL

Regardless, Josephs' bias, his C-minus level prose, and his tendency to try to "make points" by posing rhetorical questions suck, in my humble opinion, and it's all I can do to keep from throwing up while reading him.

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2019, 09:26:33 PM »
Oscar Navarro wrote:

It appears that Oswald has a much more pronounced receding hairline in the much more recent visa photo than in the earlier photo taken in Minsk.

Dear Oscar,

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with what you're talking about, but let us not forget that Robert Oswald said that Lee's hair had gotten thinner and somewhat kinky during the 2.5 years he lived in the USSR, as though he'd received electro-shock or some other kind of medical treatment there.

"[H]e had lost a considerable amount of hair; his hair had become very kinky in comparison with his naturally curly hair prior to his departure to Russia."
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/oswald_r.htm

« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 09:51:49 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2019, 09:26:33 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2019, 10:02:18 PM »
Dear Oscar,

Which "earlier photo taken in Minsk" are you referring to?

I contend that the photo stapled to the Cuban visa application was taken in Minsk.

The one just outside the door with the checkered shirt. What's that photo taken in Minsk?

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2019, 10:18:04 PM »
Oscar Navarro wrote:

It appears that Oswald has a much more pronounced receding hairline in the much more recent visa photo than in the earlier photo taken in Minsk.

Dear Oscar,

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with what you're talking about, but let us not forget that Robert Oswald said that Lee's hair had gotten thinner and somewhat kinky during the 2.5 years he lived in the USSR, as though he'd received electro-shock or some other kind of medical treatment there.

"[H]e had lost a considerable amount of hair; his hair had become very kinky in comparison with his naturally curly hair prior to his departure to Russia."
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/oswald_r.htm

I think Oswald's hair loss was due to emotional stress. Anyway, there's no evidence the visa application photo was taken anywhere other than in MC. I believe Ms. Duran told Oswald he needed to have passport type photos along with the application so, unless Oswald brought the photo with him from NO, he had to have had the photo taken in MC. Therefore, that's the evidence for a photo of Oswald in MC.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2019, 10:18:04 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #117 on: January 23, 2019, 10:54:11 PM »
For those of you who are really interested in Oswald's Mexico City adventure begin by reading the WR pages 730-36. There's a boatload of information there that can be accessed just by looking up the sources provided. It's a somewhat tedious project but it's very enlightening. The sources I recommend are as follows;

Marina Oswald testimony;Vol I H 23, 37, 45-50.
CE-15, 16, 17, 1142, 1143, 1404, 2119 (FBI Report Mexican Ministry of Interior...Immigration), 2120 (state Dept. memo from Mexican Govt.), 2121 (FBI Report Oswald visit to Mexico), 2131, CE-2190 (postcards from Mexico City), 2463, 2478, CE-2488 (Guide Map of Mexico City), 2489 (Fiesta Brava Pamphlet), CE-2533 - 40, CE-2564 (Oswald's visa application), Pamela Munford  Vol IX H 225.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2019, 01:28:25 AM »
I think Oswald's hair loss was due to emotional stress. Anyway, there's no evidence the visa application photo was taken anywhere other than in MC. I believe Ms. Duran told Oswald he needed to have passport type photos along with the application so, unless Oswald brought the photo with him from NO, he had to have had the photo taken in MC. Therefore, that's the evidence for a photo of Oswald in MC.

Dear Oscar,

There is no evidence that the photograph of Oswald attached to the Cuban Visa Application was taken in Mexico City other than Sylvia Duran's implying that it was, and under circumstances so strange (i.e., that world-traveler Oswald had forgotten to bring passport-sized photos of himself with him to be attached to the visa application) as to make one wonder if that little "He had to leave the Consulate to have some photos taken of himself at some place nearby" vignette wasn't spun out of whole cloth in order to emphasize the "fact" that the photo was taken in Mexico City, ... gasp ... not in the USSR (and provided to Duran by a KGB "Oswald Impostor" or KGB/DGI instruction-giver).

Sylvia Duran claimed that Oswald arrived at the Cuban Consulate around 11 AM, and that he had (strangely for world-traveler Oswald) failed to bring passport-sized photos of himself.  She claimed that she told him where he could go locally to have the photographs taken, and that he left and came back with "four" photos at approximately 1 PM (John Newman says it must have been more like at 12:15 in order to avoid time conflicts with other events).

CORNWELL - Okay. Wait a minute. Just the first visit. Is there anything else about the first visit? Or, did he leave at that time and if he left, why did he leave?
TIRADO - To have photographs of himself.
CORNWELL - Okay. So your memory is that on the first occasion you also explained to him that he needed photographs and he left shortly thereafter to obtain them.
TIRADO - Yes, and perhaps, but I'm not very sure, that, uh, he said that he was a friend of the Cuban Revolution, and when he showed me all the scrap paper that he has.
CORNWELL - All right. You don't remember if that was on the first or the second occasion. Correct?
TIRADO - Yeah, I don't remember.
CORNWELL - Nevertheless, he did leave to go get photographs, and he did return?
TIRADO - Yes.
CORNWELL - Did he return with the photographs?
TIRADO - With four photographs.
CORNWELL - Four of them.
TIRADO - Yeah.
CORNWELL - Were they all the same? To the best of your memory, was he wearing the same kind of clothes that he was wearing that day in the photographs?
TIRADO - Yes.
CORNWELL - So, from all the circumstances, did it appear to your that he just went somewhere locally and had the pictures made?
TIRADO - Yeah. I think that I already explained (to) him where he could take the photographs.
CORNWELL - You told him some locations in town where ge could go? Were there some right in the neighborhood of the Consulate there?
TIRADO - That I don't remember.
CORNWELL - All right. But at any rate you knew of some place at the time, mentioned one or two places to him?
TIRADO - Yes.
CORNWELL - Correct?... Did you look at the photos when he brought them back, careful about to be sure that it was the same man who was standing in front of you?
TIRADO - Yes.
CORNWELL - And what did you do at that time?
TIRADO - I filled out application.

Now what's interesting is that after the assassination, FBI agents canvassed all of the passport photo shops within walking distance of the Cuban diplomatic complex, but none of them remembered taking (four) photographs of Oswald about seven weeks earlier.

It's also interesting that Duran contradicts herself in her HSCA testimony, above, when she says (regarding whether or not there were any photo places near the Consulate), "That I don't remember," even though she'd agreed with Cornwell a few seconds earlier that Oswald got the photographs at some place not far from the Consulate, and that she had told him where he could get them.

Sylvia Duran said that the Oswald she dealt with looked just like the Oswald in the photograph (i.e., "she compared the photo with his face and clothing"), and that he was the same man who was later charged with assassinating JFK, but she incongruously described him in her combined statements to the Mexican police and to the HSCA as being skinny, about the same height as her (she was 5' 3.5" whereas Oswald was 5' 9.5"), as having blue or green eyes, blond hair, an elongated face (read "thin" face), and she even apparently told Eddie Lopez & Co. at some point that he was wearing a coat.  (Remember that Cuban Consul Eusebio Azcue described the Oswald he'd dealt with as wearing a Prince of Wales suit, as having blond or dark-blond hair, and as being around 35 years-old, thin, and having a very thin face. Hmm ... just like "Third Secretary/Assistant Cultural Attache" KGB colonel Nikolai Leonov).

(To be continued)

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy :)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 02:46:44 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2019, 01:28:25 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #119 on: January 24, 2019, 02:26:04 AM »
Quote from: Johnny Dolan on January 23, 2019, 05:42:42 PM..... "Short answer? Nope. He was never in Mexico. Get a grip man. This has all been rehashed by those whom are way more erudite than you, okay?"

*who, not whom   - Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

I didn't know that Webster had joined the forum. Also, I am not sure WHO the "you" is. Could Johnny be referring to Oscar?
I did review Oscar's links. The Warren Report stated that the NO on the passport Telex [that was amazingly processed and granted within 24 hours!!] had coincidentally been placed by Oswald's name. That has to be the umpteen-thousandth coincidence that exists in this case. I have long been aware of the trail of Lee went to Mexico 'evidence' conveniently "produced" by the Paine woman and Marina...the silver bracelet ...the postcards...the ticket stubs to a bullfight...Mexican brochures etc etc. How opportune it all was huh?