Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 78130 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2019, 08:30:14 PM »
Advertisement
Find a sheet of paper.  Sign Oswald's name to it.  Claim he was at your house today.
Could I sign it O H Lee? Or how about A Hidell?
Posted by: Tim Nickerson Today at 06:59:27 AM ---
Yes, Oswald went to Mexico City.
Evidence? Besides the government's decree that he did.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2019, 08:30:14 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2019, 09:19:51 PM »
Posted by: Tim Nickerson Today at 06:59:27 AM ---  Evidence? Besides the government's decree that he did.

Now that you guys have your own thread to discuss Oswald's visit to Oak Ridge (which I set up for you), shall I delete this thread, and start a new one titled "Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?, take 2"?

Maybe you should give some thought to somehow transferring your Oak Ridge-based posts on this thread to that new one (which I set up for you), you know, so they don't just suddenly (and without further warning) disappear into the digital ethers?

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 09:51:04 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2019, 09:29:59 PM »
Posted by: Tim Nickerson Today at 06:59:27 AM ---  Evidence? Besides the government's decree that he did.

Jerry, I believe the evidence is over whelming that Lee Oswald did go to mexico City..... there are dozens of people who saw him and had contact with him in Mexico...

I suspect the reason that Lee denied being in Mexico City is because he went out of bounds and made threats on JFK's life in an effort to convince the Cubans to issue a visa to Cuba.  It was a very foolish thing to do, and later he realized that he had probably been recorded making that threat.   After JFK was murdered, he knew that if a recording of him making the threat was aired he would be condemned and convicted of the murder.  Therefore he had to deny that he's been to Mexico City.... 

I would not be surprised that after he returned from Mexico and during debriefing his handler had told him that he was a damned fool for going out of bounds and making such an outrageous threat.....   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2019, 09:29:59 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2019, 09:47:29 PM »
Jerry, I believe the evidence is over whelming that Lee Oswald did go to mexico City..... there are dozens of people who saw him and had contact with him in Mexico...

I suspect the reason that Lee denied being in Mexico City is because he went out of bounds and made threats on JFK's life in an effort to convince the Cubans to issue a visa to Cuba.  It was a very foolish thing to do, and later he realized that he had probably been recorded making that threat.   After JFK was murdered, he knew that if a recording of him making the threat was aired he would be condemned and convicted of the murder.  Therefore he had to deny that he's been to Mexico City.... 

I would not be surprised that after he returned from Mexico and during debriefing his handler had told him that he was a damned fool for going out of bounds and making such an outrageous threat.....

WALT,

David Josephs is, like you and most other CTers, a true believer that the evil, evil, evil CIA did it, but he says Oswald didn't  go to Mexico City.

Can you rebut him on that?

https://kennedysandking.com/content/mexico-city-part-1

--- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2019, 10:23:57 PM »
WALT,

David Josephs is, like you and most other CTers, a true believer that the evil, evil, evil CIA did it, but he says Oswald didn't  go to Mexico City.

Can you rebut him on that?

https://kennedysandking.com/content/mexico-city-part-1

--- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

David Josephs is, like you and most other CTers, a true believer that the evil, evil, evil CIA did it,

I don't believe the CIA did it....  Although I'm no fan of the CIA...( An organization that completely contradicts our American values of human  decency and christian charity)  I don't believe "THE" CIA as an organization was behind the coup d etat....  And the reason I don't believe it was "THE"  CIA is because many many CIA agents would have rebelled against such an outrageous, and treasonous,  criminal act....  and JFK would have known that "THE" CIA was plotting to seize control of the government.  This is not to say that there were not CIA people ( or EX CIA ) deeply involved .....

The plot was created by EX CIA agents..... but When Hoover and LBJ learned of the plot, the renegade CIA agents no longer had control...

he says Oswald didn't  go to Mexico City.  Can you rebut him on that?

I probably could.... But it would require more time and energy than I could muster....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2019, 10:23:57 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2019, 10:42:06 PM »
David Josephs is, like you and most other CTers, a true believer that the evil, evil, evil CIA did it,

I don't believe the CIA did it....  Although I'm no fan of the CIA...( An organization that completely contradicts our American values of human  decency and christian charity)  I don't believe "THE" CIA as an organization was behind the coup d etat....  And the reason I don't believe it was "THE"  CIA is because many many CIA agents would have rebelled against such an outrageous, and treasonous,  criminal act....  and JFK would have known that "THE" CIA was plotting to seize control of the government.  This is not to say that there were not CIA people ( or EX CIA ) deeply involved .....

The plot was created by EX CIA agents..... but When Hoover and LBJ learned of the plot, the renegade CIA agents no longer had control...

he says Oswald didn't  go to Mexico City.  Can you rebut him on that?

I probably could.... But it would require more time and energy than I could muster....

WALT,

You're not willing to be convinced that the man Ruby shot didn't go to Mexico City?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2019, 10:55:01 PM »
WALT,

You're not willing to be convinced that the man Ruby shot didn't go to Mexico City?

I'm always willing to hear an argument....  And there's nothing better that solidly proven FACTS....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2019, 10:55:01 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2019, 11:09:11 PM »
I'm always willing to hear an argument....  And there's nothing better that solidly proven FACTS....

Yeah?

And you feel you have such a corner on the Facts Market that you don't need to take any more in, or even to listen to someone else's interpretation of them?

Here's what James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio wrote recently at the EF:

I think I have said this before, but in a nutshell what I think David [Josephs] is ultimately going to do is redefine the whole Mexico City scenario.  He is going to do it based upon the latest documents that the CIA did not want to declassify.  I believe that in the end, these will be the new tenets of MC:

1. Oswald was not in Mexico City.

2. The short blonde guy [whom I've proved was "Third Secretary / Assistant Cultural Attache" KGB colonel Nikolai Leonov] did the charade.

3. Ochoa and Echeverria set up the phony transportation materials up and back.

4. [David A.] Phillips worked on the tapes and transcripts at the embassies, with Goodpasture covering up for him.

5.  Once Hoover finally did some work in this area, he understood that is was all a pile of paper mache.  He admitted this in private but not in public.

Comments?

PS  Since James Angleton believed CIA's Soviet Russia Division had been penetrated by a KGB/GRU mole, and since I've always found SR6's(?) omnipresent Bill Bright a bit suspicious, I might be willing to substitute his name for Phillips' name, above.

EDIT:  "Horsfall was the ubiquitous Bill Bright."
https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/State_Secret_Chapter5.html

« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 03:52:20 PM by Thomas Graves »