Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 78281 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2019, 03:49:40 AM »
Advertisement

Shall I start a new thread for you titled, "Did Lee Harvey Oswald Go To Oak Ridge, Tennessee, in July 1963?"
Easy Tommy it's OK. I could believe that LHO went to Oak Ridge before I could believe he went to Mexico. I can accept all  possibilities however...where is an Oswald signed guest register in Mexico in late Sept '63? Anyone?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2019, 03:49:40 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2019, 04:25:31 AM »
Easy Tommy it's OK. I could believe that LHO went to Oak Ridge before I could believe he went to Mexico. I can accept all  possibilities however...where is an Oswald signed guest register in Mexico in late Sept '63? Anyone?

Dear Jerry,

And I could believe that he had uh bowl of Hungarian chili an uh Dr Pepper wits you know Jack and Bomp and da boys at da Gold Rail, downtown San Diego, abouts one years earlier.

Question: Why, allofasudden, do you want to see the Hotel del Comercio's guest register, Jerry?  To compare the forged signatures, or just to make a nice little segue?

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

https://www-sandiegoreader-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.sandiegoreader.com/news/1999/mar/18/cover-when-everything-was-lost/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&amp&page=all&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&aoh=15477878831060&amp_ct=1547787892920&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sandiegoreader.com%2Fnews%2F1999%2Fmar%2F18%2Fcover-when-everything-was-lost%2F

« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 07:58:42 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2019, 06:41:15 PM »
..where is an Oswald signed guest register in Mexico in late Sept '63? Anyone?
  ??? Anyone else?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2019, 06:41:15 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2019, 08:05:36 PM »
Jerry Freeman asked (paraphrased): "Anyone else know where to find the pertinent pages of the Hotel del Comercio's guest register?"

My reply:

Beats the heck outta me, Jere.  I looked for it for about half-an-hour the other day but couldn't find it.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 08:38:05 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2019, 06:59:27 AM »
Yes, Oswald went to Mexico City.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2019, 06:59:27 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2019, 04:36:58 PM »
Seriously?

Find a sheet of paper.  Sign Oswald's name to it.  Claim he was at your house today.  What is so elaborate about that?  CTers often raise that kind of defense of Oswald in other instances like his handwriting on the order form for the rifle.  The difference, of course, is the corroborating evidence.  There is no indication Oswald was in Oak Ridge, TN on that date.  There is no handwriting analysis linking it to Oswald.  The timeline of his known whereabouts makes it almost impossible for it to have been Oswald and there is no apparent reason for anyone to have faked his presence there on that date in a conspiracy scenario.  Maybe some "researcher" might want to check out some other names on that list to determine if any such folks where there.  Oswald's name is almost certainly a hoax after the fact.  Someone signed his name there after 11.22 thinking it was amusing or trying to create some attention. There is just not enough information at this point to know for sure.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2019, 04:45:32 PM »
Find a sheet of paper.  Sign Oswald's name to it.  Claim he was at your house today.  What is so elaborate about that?  CTers often raise that kind of defense of Oswald in other instances like his handwriting on the order form for the rifle.  The difference, of course, is the corroborating evidence.  There is no indication Oswald was in Oak Ridge, TN on that date.  There is no handwriting analysis linking it to Oswald.  The timeline of his known whereabouts makes it almost impossible for it to have been Oswald and there is no apparent reason for anyone to have faked his presence there on that date in a conspiracy scenario.  Maybe some "researcher" might want to check out some other names on that list to determine if any such folks where there.  Oswald's name is almost certainly a hoax after the fact.  Someone signed his name there after 11.22 thinking it was amusing or trying to create some attention. There is just not enough information at this point to know for sure.

Dear Richard,

A couple of days ago I set up a new thread titled "Was LHO At The Atomic Energy Museum In July, 1963?"

Have you seen it?  Several members have posted on it already.

As for this thread, do you believe Oswald went to Mexico City in late September, 1963.

Thanks,

PS  Excellent post, btw.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 04:53:40 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2019, 04:45:32 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2019, 07:32:39 PM »
Dear Richard,

A couple of days ago I set up a new thread titled "Was LHO At The Atomic Energy Museum In July, 1963?"

Have you seen it?  Several members have posted on it already.

As for this thread, do you believe Oswald went to Mexico City in late September, 1963.

Thanks,

PS  Excellent post, btw.

"there is no apparent reason for anyone to have faked his presence there on that date"

Apparently true....BUT......What if Lee Oswald the agent had been sought as the person who had robbed a bank in Miami ( or any imaginary place)??? His signature could be used to support an alibi that He was in Oakridge Tenn at the time.....

I hasten to point out to you that some of Hoover's undercover agents were told that if they ever needed to contact the fBI without exposing the fact that they were undercover agents, they could pretend to rob a federally insured bank. This act would definitely put them in contact with the FBI because the FBI had jurisdiction over bank robberies ...  (Richard Case Nagell used the tactic in El Paso  in September of 1963....)