Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 78092 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2019, 10:05:49 PM »
Advertisement
OOOOOPS!...You got me...Pardon Moi ...  I'm in error...I thought the date on the registration book was 9/ 26 /63.... Which is the day that Lee entered Mexico at Nuevo Laredo....But that doesn't change my opinion that the person who signed the register was NOT Le H. Oswald.....

Dear Walt,

I don't care if it was Oswald, Not-Oswald, or Not-Not-Oswald who signed the guest book, but I would like to know what significance you ascribe to Not-Oswald's apparent writing down "USSR" next to his or her forgery of Oswald's signature.

Care to comment?

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 03:54:10 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2019, 10:05:49 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2019, 10:16:44 PM »
Do you believe there were two Oswalds, "Lee Oswald," born in New Orleans, and "Harvey Oswald," born in Hungary?
I believe that there was a guy or maybe others impersonating him.
Do you believe one of them signed that guest book in July? 
That is a mystery. Note that the Warren believers here have never commented on that matter. 
Was somebody trying to set up one of them as a patsy by signing that guestbook and writing in "USSR"?
 I can't see that being at that museum in Tennessee is [in itself] all that incriminating but the how and why he would be there is dubious is it not?

Who killed JFK? The evil, evil, evil CIA?
 Powerful hidden elements of that agency were involved.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2019, 10:39:08 PM »
(dupe)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 10:46:22 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2019, 10:39:08 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2019, 10:40:02 PM »
Dear Walt,

I don't care if it was Oswald, or Not-Oswald, or Not-Not-Oswald who signed the guest book, but I would like to know what significance you ascribe to Not-Oswald's apparent writing down "USSR" next to his or her forgery of Oswald's signature.

Care to comment?

I would like to know what significance you ascribe to Not-Oswald's apparent writing down "USSR" next to his or her forgery of Oswald's signature.

Thank you for asking for my opinion...Mudd,

I find the notation "USSR" highly suspicious and wacky.....  It is clear to me that "someone" was desperately trying to place Lee Oswald at the Atomic Energy museum on July 26.    I'm compelled to ask.... WHAT ?? of significance was going on that would require that Lee should either have an alibi or an indication that he was in that area on July 26th....

I know that JFK was planning to raid a illegal Cuban training camp on the north shore of Lake Ponchatrain and Lee Oswald had visited that camp with David Ferrie.  If the raid had occurred on September 26th and  Lee had been one of the men who had been arrested he could have been removed and isolated from the other prisoners ( some of them CIA) and then said that he was in Oak Ridge that day ...That's one possibility....

Who ever signed that register knew that Lee had lived in the USSR and since their forgery of Lee's signature was less than perfect they wanted something to cast off any doubt hat it was Lee who signed the register.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2019, 10:45:22 PM »
Do you believe there were two Oswalds, "Lee Oswald," born in New Orleans, and "Harvey Oswald," born in Hungary?
I believe that there was a guy or maybe others impersonating him.
Do you believe one of them signed that guest book in July? 
That is a mystery. Note that the Warren believers here have never commented on that matter. 
Was somebody trying to set up one of them as a patsy by signing that guestbook and writing in "USSR"?
 I can't see that being at that museum in Tennessee is [in itself] all that incriminating but the how and why he would be there is dubious is it not?

Who killed JFK? The evil, evil, evil CIA?
 Powerful hidden elements of that agency were involved.

Dear Jerry,

Any idea as to why triple-agents Aleksey Kulak (Hoover's "Fedora") and Ivan Obyedkov (misspelled "Byetkov" in Angleton's June 19, 1975, top-secret Church Committee testimony) planted a Kremlin-protecting and ultimately (e.g., John Newman's revised Oswald and the CIA) Angleton-damaging "WW III virus" in Oswald's  CIA file seven weeks before the assassination?

« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 12:18:46 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2019, 10:45:22 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2019, 11:31:36 PM »
I would like to know what significance you ascribe to Not-Oswald's apparent writing down "USSR" next to his or her forgery of Oswald's signature.

Thank you for asking for my opinion...Mudd,

I find the notation "USSR" highly suspicious and wacky.....  It is clear to me that "someone" was desperately trying to place Lee Oswald at the Atomic Energy museum on July 26.    I'm compelled to ask.... WHAT ?? of significance was going on that would require that Lee should either have an alibi or an indication that he was in that area on July 26th....

I know that JFK was planning to raid a illegal Cuban training camp on the north shore of Lake Ponchatrain and Lee Oswald had visited that camp with David Ferrie.  If the raid had occurred on September 26th and  Lee had been one of the men who had been arrested he could have been removed and isolated from the other prisoners ( some of them CIA) and then said that he was in Oak Ridge that day ...That's one possibility....

Who ever signed that register knew that Lee had lived in the USSR and since their forgery of Lee's signature was less than perfect they wanted something to cast off any doubt hat it was Lee who signed the register.

I'm not sure that I follow any of this.  Oswald needed an alibi for Sept. 26, so he signed this as being there on July 26?  How exactly does that work?  LOL.  And why would he need any alibi at all if the people in charge of the raid could simply remove him?  Obviously if he were rounded up in the raid then an alibi that he was somewhere else that day wouldn't serve any purpose with those who arrested him.  They knew he was there because - wait for it - he would have been there in front of their own eyes when they arrested him.  Whew.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2019, 11:40:18 PM »
Mebbee this guy Barnes did not get the message? IOW, mudd's Sovs and their boy Lee had it all covered
and had no need for this ESSO exec. to make such a nonsensical notification to the FBI? And, how could
Barnes possibly notice (and later recall) anyone on September 26 as connected with Oswald, unless?
The Castro Obsession: U.S. Covert Operations Against Cuba, ...
https://books.google.com/books?id=PFYLAAAAYAAJ
Don Bohning - 2005 - ‎Snippet view - ‎More editions
6 While JMWAVE was by far the biggest, it was not the first CIA presence in Miami. ... Gleichauf opened an overt CIA office at 299 Alhambra Circle, a well- known, east-west street in Coral Gables, an upscale area abutting Miami on the south, ...
https://www.maryferrell.org/php/jfkdb.php?field=subjects&value=LHO%2C+POST-RP%2C+SIGHTING%2C+LAREDO%2C+TX%2C+NUEVO+LAREDO%2C+MX

Barnes's given name was misreported in this 1960 articles, but it is the same guy who "tipped" the FBI
ten days after the JFK Assassination.:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=72011&search=winifred_and+barnes#relPageId=4

Entry into Mexico on September 26, 1963, at Nuevo Laredo...
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11075&relPageId=5
....371 Winfred Barnes...
AND...
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=59595&relPageId=33
....371. Winfred Barnes... 372.,,,,Bowen...

Winfred Barnes's CIA file proves a relationship with that agency but omits 1963 activities.:
https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2018/104-10215-10128.pdf
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 12:41:36 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2019, 11:40:18 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2019, 11:41:46 PM »
I'm not sure that I follow any of this.  Oswald needed an alibi for Sept. 26, so he signed this as being there on July 26?  How exactly does that work?  LOL.  And why would he need any alibi at all if the people in charge of the raid could simply remove him?  Obviously if he were rounded up in the raid then an alibi that he was somewhere else that day wouldn't serve any purpose with those who arrested him.  They knew he was there because - wait for it - he would have been there in front of their own eyes when they arrested him.  Whew.

I'm not sure that I follow any of this.

Go back to sleep Mr "Smith"....  This is way over your head....