Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 76756 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2019, 06:43:17 AM »
Advertisement
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,204.0.html

Dear Jerry,
Do you believe there were two Oswalds, "Lee Oswald," born in New Orleans, and "Harvey Oswald," born in Hungary?
Do you believe one of them signed that guest book in July?
Was somebody trying to set up one of them as a patsy by signing that guestbook and writing in "USSR"?
Who killed JFK? The evil, evil, evil CIA?
-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 07:13:37 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2019, 06:43:17 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2019, 04:24:04 PM »
Dear Jerry,
Do you believe there were two Oswalds, "Lee Oswald," born in New Orleans, and "Harvey Oswald," born in Hungary?
Do you believe one of them signed that guest book in July?
Was somebody trying to set up one of them as a patsy by signing that guestbook and writing in "USSR"?
Who killed JFK? The evil, evil, evil CIA?

The signature does NOT look like the signature of Lee Oswald....  I'm not a handwriting expert, but it's fairly obvious that the  register was not signed by Lee Harvey Oswald.... 

Which begs the question.... Who signed that register and for what reason?   
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 04:31:07 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2019, 05:12:26 PM »

The signature does NOT look like the signature of Lee Oswald....  I'm not a handwriting expert, but it's fairly obvious that the  register was not signed by Lee Harvey Oswald.... 

Which begs the question.... Who signed that register and for what reason?

Dear Walt,

I'm not a handwriting expert, either, but in my humble opinion it does look like Oswald's signature.
For what it's worth, please recall that KGB defector Vasili Mitrokhin claimed that the KGB had forged Oswald's "Dear Mr. Hunt" letter, but inexplicably claimed that Yuri Nosenko was a true defector, so go figure.
(Relying on Tennent H. Bagley's excellent books Spy Wars and Spymaster, even professors John M. Newman and Peter Dale Scott now acknowledge that Nosenko was a false defector.)

Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

PS  Do you believe Oswald went to Mexico City (the subject of this thread)?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 05:29:20 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2019, 05:12:26 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2019, 06:05:58 PM »
Dear Walt,

I'm not a handwriting expert, either, but in my humble opinion it does look like Oswald's signature.
For what it's worth, please recall that KGB defector Vasili Mitrokhin claimed that the KGB had forged Oswald's "Dear Mr. Hunt" letter, but inexplicably claimed that Yuri Nosenko was a true defector, so go figure.
(Relying on Tennent H. Bagley's excellent books Spy Wars and Spymaster, even professors John M. Newman and Peter Dale Scott now acknowledge that Nosenko was a false defector.)

Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

Dear Mr Mudd,

We could debate the fine points regarding the signature...... But since you're not an ex spurt*.... What would be accomplished?
Kinda like a blind man leading someone who can't see....

* Ex = ...A has been, or a former... as an EX wife    Spurt =... Simply a drip under pressure......

Yup!

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2019, 08:34:45 PM »
Dear Mr Mudd,

We could debate the fine points regarding the signature...... But since you're not an ex spurt*.... What would be accomplished?
Kinda like a blind man leading someone who can't see....

* Ex = ...A has been, or a former... as an EX wife    Spurt =... Simply a drip under pressure......

Yup!

Dear Walt,

It's interesting that you chose to engage in childish wordplay for the bulk of your "reply " rather than comment on or try to refute my observations about Mitrokhin, the "Dear Mr. Hunt" letter, and Tennent H. Bagley's, John Newman's, and Peter Dale Scott's "take" on Nosenko.

(Are you into "spurting" because you watch a lot of that sort of thing on the Internet? You know, whales, that sort of thing?)

« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 08:41:04 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2019, 08:34:45 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2019, 08:56:33 PM »
Dear Walt,

It's interesting that you chose to engage in childish wordplay for the bulk of your "reply " rather than comment on or try to refute my observations about Mitrokhin, the "Dear Mr. Hunt" letter, and Tennent H. Bagley's, John Newman's, and Peter Dale Scott's "take" on Nosenko.
Are you into "spurting" because you watch a lot of that sort of thing on the Internet?

Don't use the internet much....I enjoy wrassling with Mudd slingers on this forum, and occasionally buying something I need at Amazon, ......

As for "childish word play"....  I was simply pointing out that I don't have a cure for your cranialrectaliis, nor do I own a cranium extraction tool.....   So I can't possibly open your eyes to SEE that the signature on the register has many variations from Lee H Oswald's signature.

But I'm sure you can explain how Lee Oswald had his Mexican visa stamped at Nuevo Laredo on September 26th which is the same day the register was signed hundreds of miles away in Oak Ridge Tennessee.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2019, 09:28:09 PM »
Don't use the internet much....I enjoy wrassling with Mudd slingers on this forum, and occasionally buying something I need at Amazon, ......

As for "childish word play"....  I was simply pointing out that I don't have a cure for your cranialrectaliis, nor do I own a cranium extraction tool.....   So I can't possibly open your eyes to SEE that the signature on the register has many variations from Lee H Oswald's signature.

But I'm sure you can explain how Lee Oswald had his Mexican visa stamped at Nuevo Laredo on September 26th which is the same day the register was signed hundreds of miles away in Oak Ridge Tennessee.

I guess those darned Ruskies were everywhere, Walt.

Question: Does Oswald's or "Oswald's" July signature in that guestbook somehow prove that he was in Mexico City in late September-early October?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2019, 09:28:09 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2019, 09:45:00 PM »
I guess those darned Ruskies were everywhere, Walt.

Question: Does Oswald's or "Oswald's" July signature in that guestbook somehow prove that he was in Mexico City in late September-early October?

OOOOOPS!...You got me...Pardon Moi ...  I'm in error...I thought the date on the registration book was 9/ 26 /63.... Which is the day that Lee entered Mexico at Nuevo Laredo....But that doesn't change my opinion that the person who signed the register was NOT Le H. Oswald.....