Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 76772 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #496 on: April 11, 2020, 11:55:52 PM »
Advertisement
No, that's not correct.....   The index card was listed as item #14 on the evidence list that listed the items of evidence that was released to the FBI at midnight Friday, 11 / 22/ 63.

Here we go again. There’s ZERO evidence that Walt’s list was written in 11/22 or accompanied the evidence released that night. Vince Drain, who the evidence was released to, knew nothing about the magic partial palmprint.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #496 on: April 11, 2020, 11:55:52 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #497 on: April 12, 2020, 12:16:19 AM »
Here we go again. There’s ZERO evidence that Walt’s list was written in 11/22 or accompanied the evidence released that night. Vince Drain, who the evidence was released to, knew nothing about the magic partial palmprint.

My dear Johnny,    You'll need to extract your head to see the evidence.    You should know by now that the DPD and the FBI were a pack of liars.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #498 on: April 12, 2020, 02:33:46 AM »
My dear Johnny,    You'll need to extract your head to see the evidence.    You should know by now that the DPD and the FBI were a pack of liars.

There's no evidence to see.  You made it all up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #498 on: April 12, 2020, 02:33:46 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #499 on: April 12, 2020, 12:41:12 PM »

Agreed. But its a bit of a stretch to say that they started manufacturing evidence so soon after the assassination when they didn't really know what was going on themselves.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #500 on: October 16, 2021, 10:40:33 PM »

And one more tidbit: Durado's name and phone number were written in Oswald's notebook/diary AND, most important, a note/piece of paper from her with her name and number was found among his possessions. She admitted to giving it to him when he visited the second time that Friday. So, if he didn't go to MC how did he get that?
Who is "Durado"? You mean Silvia Duran? I have found a facebook site [easier to download]
It would not be in Oswald's phony diary...that was created long before the alleged Mexico trip.
Concerning Silvia's "admissions"--After the Mexican Federal Police was finished with her...she would have admitted to anything.
So have a look at the video here...
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=301625911020337
I find it doubtful that Castro wanted to have Kennedy killed.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 04:48:39 PM by Jerry Freeman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #500 on: October 16, 2021, 10:40:33 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #501 on: October 17, 2021, 12:19:23 AM »
Quote from: Steve M. Galbraith on January 22, 2019, 12:39:39 AM

And one more tidbit: Durado's name and phone number were written in Oswald's notebook/diary AND, most important, a note/piece of paper from her with her name and number was found among his possessions. She admitted to giving it to him when he visited the second time that Friday. So, if he didn't go to MC how did he get that?

Is there a link to this piece of paper? I've never seen it. I thought the only place Sylvia Durans name appears was in Oswalds notebook.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #502 on: October 17, 2021, 04:51:54 PM »
  I thought the only place Sylvia Durans name appears was in Oswalds notebook.
It does. Written in with a different pen under the consulate address. See my modified #500 post.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #502 on: October 17, 2021, 04:51:54 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #503 on: October 20, 2021, 04:15:55 AM »
There were no travel restrictions, period. American citizens didn't even need a US passport to get into Mexico. All they need was a birth certificate, a certificate of naturalization or just a signed pledge saying who they were if they claimed to be American. You would know this if you had read the link to CE-2119. If you would recall, in Oswald's case he was eventually given a Cuban visa thus waiving the requirement for a Russian visa because Oswald had claimed that he wanted to go to Russia via Cuba.
  Navarro is correct that in 1963..one did not need a passport to ENTER Mexico. However, one did not need all that other stuff [birth certificate etc.] either. Oscar did not supply the link to CE 2119 there so what was that? 

Apparently Oswald's plans were to become some kind of hero for the Cuban Revolution by opening a chapter in NO. I don't see any evidence that as of that date he was planning to join the Cuban Revolution by either hijacking a plane or to go by way of Mexico so Oswald might have wanted a US passport to permit him to travel to the USSR of which he had expressed a desire (see CE-13). As to Oswald's new passport I don't see the significance of it's whereabouts. As far as my having ever applied for a visa I imagine my father and mother applied for some type of visa for me back in 1961. What does my having applied for a visa have to do with Oswald and his application for a Cuban visa?
So Oscar has not been to a foreign country that requires a visa...OK but why was it so apparent that Oswald wanted to become some kind of a hero? Speculation becomes truth because it sounds good.

oswald-letter" border="0
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=7613#relPageId=51&search=ce_2119