Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 76719 times)

Offline Oscar Navarro

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #264 on: March 05, 2019, 04:06:22 PM »
Advertisement
He was not dyslexic. Do you believe that someone who wrote sloppy misspelled  English ...was dyslexic even-- could write in Russian like this....

Take a good look at that penmanship. No sloppyness, markovers, or scratchouts,  at all!
That is page one of the heralded "Walker note" that Lee allegedly wrote Marina before allegedly vanishing to pop a cap into a general [for no reason at all] Did Oswald write it? If so--he appeared quite accomplished. If he didn't---- it appears quite fishy.
I cannot disprove the passport testimony. The "NO" coincidence etc. I just have my doubts.....Cheers

So Jerry knows Russian. It must be bad Russian. Here's from https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1139#relPageId=425&tab=page

"The note was constructed in very bad Russian and many words were misspelled which were hard to understand."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #264 on: March 05, 2019, 04:06:22 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #265 on: March 23, 2019, 12:52:21 AM »
So Jerry knows Russian. It must be bad Russian. Here's from https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1139#relPageId=425&tab=page

"The note was constructed in very bad Russian and many words were misspelled which were hard to understand."
I know that. I know some Russian. My Russian is terrible. It is very difficult to learn. My wife is Russian. How much Russian does Oscar know?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #266 on: March 23, 2019, 02:32:46 AM »
I know that. I know some Russian. My Russian is terrible. It is very difficult to learn. My wife is Russian. How much Russian does Oscar know?

My wife is Russian too....    When there's something on sale that she thinks is a bargain....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #266 on: March 23, 2019, 02:32:46 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #267 on: April 07, 2019, 10:57:03 PM »
Why should we trust KGB officers and Mexican and Cuban pro-Castro bureaucrats when they say they met with ("a highly unstable") Oswald in Mexico City in late September, 1963?

Regarding the former, why should we trust Nechiporenko, Yatskov, Kostikov, and, yep, that short, blond, blue-eyed, very thin-faced "Third Secretary/Assistant Cultural Attache," KGB Col. Nikolai Leonov who claimed in 1992 to have met one-on-one with Oswald at the Soviet Embassy on Sunday, September 29, 1963(!), and very well could have been the person who provided Sylvia Duran with a taken-in-Minsk "passport-sized" photo of Oswald to be stapled to his Cuban Visa Application, and also could have been the (naturally?) bad English-speaking and (over-the-top?) bad Russian-speaking person who impersonated Oswald over the phone down there?

"Because when they revealed this stuff, the Cold War was over, Tommy!"

Hint:  Not as far as the Ruskies were concerned, Bucko.

"But, but, but Mudd Wrassler Tommy, what evidence do you have?"

"And, and, and ... why would those nice Russians or that nice Fidel Castro want to kill JFK, anyway?"

LOL

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

Bumping this thread from "the get-go".

Will doubters find the gonads to continue our little "debates"?

I rather doubt it.

LOL
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 11:54:52 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #268 on: April 08, 2019, 11:00:12 PM »
No WC supporter has ever cited one piece of evidence that shows for sure that LHO went th Mexico City.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #268 on: April 08, 2019, 11:00:12 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #269 on: May 01, 2019, 02:45:57 AM »
Post #15---
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1599.msg41656.html#msg41656
Here (below) is the draft copy of the letter that Oswald sent the Soviet Embassy in Washington where he discusses going to Mexico City and visiting the Cuban consulate and Soviet Embassy. The handwriting was identified as belonging to Oswald.

Reply #25
Russian speaking Oswald [who lived and worked in the USSR] sent a letter in English to the Soviet Embassy?
No one even tried to respond to that one.
Both Marina Oswald and Ruth Paine testified that they saw him type the letter.
Isn't it odd with all these Russian speakers at the Paine house that there was no Cyrillic typewriter?
Strange how all this "evidence" was so conveniently left behind so it could be found by the police/FBI. Was this all filed away along with the "Walker-If something happens to me" letter?
People who were on a bus going to MC said they saw and talked to Oswald. People at the hotel - a cleaning lady and waiter - said they saw him. Cubans at the consulate - Duran and Mirabal - say it was Oswald. The Soviet officials - KGB agents - say the man was Oswald and that the man in the photos did NOT identify himself as Oswald. There's a visa issued to Oswald from the Mexican consulate in New Orleans with his handwriting/signature on it. On and on and on it goes.
Actually, on and on these statements were either discredited or remain dubious. How could Oswald [who scraped together a total of $33 as his last know action in New Orleans] manage to travel all the way to Mexico City and then ostensibly back to Dallas on $33 [even back then]?
Oh he hitch-hiked back from the border? No one ever came forward saying that they had picked him up. You might think they would recognize that face. Based on another thread.. Antonio Veciana stated that Oswald was actually in Dallas [apparently under cover] at the time he was supposedly in Mexico. Link--  http://harveyandlee.net/Patsy/Veciana/Veciana.html
Why would he lie? Why would Silvia Odio lie?

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #270 on: May 01, 2019, 02:46:28 PM »
Any idea as to why triple-agents Aleksey Kulak (Hoover's "Fedora") and Mexico City Soviet Embassy security guard Ivan Obyedkov (misspelled "Byetkov" in Angleton's June 19, 1975, top-secret Church Committee testimony) planted a Kremlin-protecting and ultimately (e.g., John Newman's revised Oswald and the CIA) Angleton-damaging "WW III virus" in Oswald's CIA file seven weeks before the assassination?

Maybe the paychecks were better in the West?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #270 on: May 01, 2019, 02:46:28 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #271 on: May 01, 2019, 07:01:27 PM »
Any idea as to why triple-agents Aleksey Kulak (Hoover's "Fedora") and Mexico City Soviet Embassy security guard Ivan Obyedkov (misspelled "Byetkov" in Angleton's June 19, 1975, top-secret Church Committee testimony) planted a Kremlin-protecting and ultimately (e.g., John Newman's revised Oswald and the CIA) Angleton-damaging "WW III virus" in Oswald's CIA file seven weeks before the assassination?

Maybe the paychecks were better in the West?

Dear Matt,

You either don't have a clue, or you're on the wrong thread.

Question:  Do you believe that the evil, evil, evil CIA killed JFK?

That's what the KGB (today's FSB and SVR) would have you believe ...

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  ;)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 07:04:56 PM by Thomas Graves »