Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 76781 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #248 on: February 01, 2019, 04:38:56 PM »
Advertisement
Why do experts say eyewitness accounts are notoriously unreliable? Now, your turn: How do you explain the other eyewitness accounts, the photos, the signatures, the application and the circumstantial evidence that indicates he went there?
I have asked before...What makes someone an 'expert'? Also it just seems to me that the authorities accept eyewitness testimony when it supports their cause...but reject accounts that don't. Why follow that trend?
I have searched for other solid ID reports. Nothing has been linked that seems really convincing. We keep going back to the 'application'. Which application?  Passport?

Here is the WC link [full page] again to the Oswald passport application
https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pdf/WH17_CE_781.pdf
And recall I wrote earlier....
Why did Lee's [passport] application misspell his mother's name...his aunts name...[even  his own] wife's name..& misstate his height but, manage to spell photographer correctly when Lee consistently misspelled that word?
When you smell fish...something is fishy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #248 on: February 01, 2019, 04:38:56 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #249 on: February 01, 2019, 04:59:00 PM »
Oscar don't you think you are getting a bit overly agitated there? I mean liar really? I just transcribed what it said on that page.... https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1142#relPageId=213&tab=page
Now if my eyes are out of whack that would be another thing. Let us allow other viewers decide OK?
---A brief add..Someone can be wrong or in error..mistaken perhaps but ..liar is quite a charge-take it easy.

No, Jerry. I'm just stating a simple fact. I gave you an opportunity to reconsider what you had posted about the Oswald photo and this is how you responded; Again adding things that aren't really there [as happens many times] Where you probably originally got the photo was from the WR, page 396 but when I showed you where the exhibit gives the complete description you gave that flippant remark. You were in error the first time but the second was a deliberate attempt at misleading the reader. And even now, the third time, you still refuse to acknowledge that I was not adding anything that isn't there by asking for support from fellow CTers, the only ones that you can count on to bail you out.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #250 on: February 01, 2019, 05:11:11 PM »
I have asked before...What makes someone an 'expert'? Also it just seems to me that the authorities accept eyewitness testimony when it supports their cause...but reject accounts that don't. Why follow that trend?
I have searched for other solid ID reports. Nothing has been linked that seems really convincing. We keep going back to the 'application'. Which application?  Passport?

And recall I wrote earlier....  When you smell fish...something is fishy.

but, manage to spell photographer correctly when Lee consistently misspelled that word?

This is interesting....I never realized that Lee had trouble spelling "photographer"....  But whoever said that it is spelled correctly on the application should take a closer look....    It looks to me like it is spelled Phtograhber  .....and the loop on the letter "h" has a bar across the top which makes no sense....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #250 on: February 01, 2019, 05:11:11 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #251 on: February 01, 2019, 05:44:25 PM »

And recall I wrote earlier....  When you smell fish...something is fishy.
Well, if you want to reject the peer-reviewed research of people then I guess we can't go anywhere on the expert question. Experts can be wrong of course; but one has to show where and how. 

In any case, do you think eyewitness accounts are always reliable? Here we have a specific case where  they can be wrong: two witnesses - Duran and Mirabal - say the man was Oswald and another witness - Azcue - saying it wasn't.

Obviously, someone is wrong here. So we consider other evidence that can corroborate what the parties say.

Re the application: I'm not sure what others are talking about but I am referring to the transit visa applications he signed. With the photos. That Duran said she typed for him. And had him sign.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 07:15:35 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #252 on: February 01, 2019, 08:06:00 PM »
www.executedtoday.com/2010/03/11/1961-william-morgan-cuba-americano/

Morgan was a US agent....  In the late 1950's Batista had lost favor with the US government and the mob.   The mob  wanted Batista gone, and consequently men like Richard Nixon, Robert Maheu, Howard Hughes, Santo Trafficant, Carlos Marcello, HL Hunt, began backing Fidel Castro by supplying him with arms, ammunition, and MERCENARIES like William Morgan , Frank Fiorini, and others.....  Since "Tricky Dick" Nixon was deeply involved with the mob, and was the VP he was in position to influence the US government, and the pentagon.   Consequently the US Marine Corps was being groomed and honed mentally to believe that Batista, and Cuba would be their next battleground.   When Batista realized that he was a marked man, he fled from Cuba and allowed Castro to seize control of the Island...The Mob thought that they could control Castro, but they grossly underestimated Castro's popularity and power.....

In 1957 / 58 many young Marines like Lee Oswald were gung ho to fight in Cuba and mercenaries like William Morgan and Frank Fiorini, (aka Frank Sturgis)  were  being paid with mob dollars.  When Castro refused to allow Cuba to be further degraded by mob corruption and started closing their illicit enterprises, They took action and marked him to be hit.   Castro saw Morgan as a major problem and had him executed.....   

Lee Oswald and many other young Marines had been indoctrinated ....He became obsessed with Cuba and the toppling of Fidel Castro....

Where the heck did you get that screwy story from! The Mob loved Batista. William Morgan was not connected to any of these guys and it's only alleged that Morgan was a US agent. Those who do the alleging get their info from Castro sympathizers. Castro had Morgan executed because Morgan became disenchanted with the direction that Castro was taking the Cuban Revolution by putting real commies like Raul as head of the Cuban Armed Forces and uber commie Che Guevara as head of the central bank or treasury. Morgan was very popular in Cuba and Castro used the excuse that Morgan was an American agent to put him in front of the firing squad. Castro did this to those of whom he felt were a threat to his popularity, like Camilo Cienfuegos and, eventually, that scumbag Che Guevara. It's highly likely that Gen. Arnaldo Ochoa Sanchez charges of drug smuggling were trumped up,  and he was sent to the firing squad because Ochoa had become too popular to Castro's liking. And you say that Lee Oswald was obsessed with toppling Castro. What a crock of ****!!!! 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #252 on: February 01, 2019, 08:06:00 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #253 on: February 01, 2019, 08:26:10 PM »
Well, if you want to reject the peer-reviewed research of people then I guess we can't go anywhere on the expert question. Experts can be wrong of course; but one has to show where and how. 

In any case, do you think eyewitness accounts are always reliable? Here we have a specific case where  they can be wrong: two witnesses - Duran and Mirabal - say the man was Oswald and another witness - Azcue - saying it wasn't.

Obviously, someone is wrong here. So we consider other evidence that can corroborate what the parties say.

Re the application: I'm not sure what others are talking about but I am referring to the transit visa applications he signed. With the photos. That Duran said she typed for him. And had him sign.

Gee, a guy who was probably dyslexic and a notorious bad speller all of a sudden has his passport application under scrutiny because of misspellings. Only in kookville does that make an ounce of sense. Jerry was floating the idea that Oswald's application was funny because it was issued in 24 hours and because it had the initials NO to the right of his name. When it was pointed out that the 24 or so other applicants in that telex were also granted passports in 24 hours and it was shown that the initials NO next to Oswald's name just happened to be a coincidence based on a careful study of many other telex from NO and NY he only has this little nugget of the misspelled words to throw at the wall hoping it will, at least temporarily, cause a minor brown stain.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #254 on: February 01, 2019, 10:57:39 PM »
Where the heck did you get that screwy story from! The Mob loved Batista. William Morgan was not connected to any of these guys and it's only alleged that Morgan was a US agent. Those who do the alleging get their info from Castro sympathizers. Castro had Morgan executed because Morgan became disenchanted with the direction that Castro was taking the Cuban Revolution by putting real commies like Raul as head of the Cuban Armed Forces and uber commie Che Guevara as head of the central bank or treasury. Morgan was very popular in Cuba and Castro used the excuse that Morgan was an American agent to put him in front of the firing squad. Castro did this to those of whom he felt were a threat to his popularity, like Camilo Cienfuegos and, eventually, that scumbag Che Guevara. It's highly likely that Gen. Arnaldo Ochoa Sanchez charges of drug smuggling were trumped up,  and he was sent to the firing squad because Ochoa had become too popular to Castro's liking. And you say that Lee Oswald was obsessed with toppling Castro. What a crock of ****!!!!

The Mob loved Batista.

No all the Gangsters, loved batista, and some American politicians (Nixon)  didn't love Batista either.... They wanted a bigger slice of the Cuban pie, and Batista was in the way.   They thought that the brash young Castro would be easy to manipulate so they backed Castro, and supplied him with money and guns and ammo.  Batista saw the "handwriting on the wall" and grabbed suitcases full of cash and boogied....

But Nixon and company miscalculated....Fidel Castro had been raised a catholic and he hated watching the mob turn Cuba into an immoral, crime ridden, stinking cesspool, where a small child could be bought for a couple of dollars and used in perverted sick sex acts. Castro wanted to improve the living standard in Cuba and  If Nixon had been smart he would have been at the New York airport to greet Castro when Castro came to The US.....   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #254 on: February 01, 2019, 10:57:39 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #255 on: February 02, 2019, 12:33:38 AM »
Gee, a guy who was probably dyslexic 
 When it was pointed out that the 24 or so other applicants in that telex were also granted passports in 24 hours and it was shown that the initials NO next to Oswald's name just happened to be a coincidence 
He was not dyslexic. Do you believe that someone who wrote sloppy misspelled  English ...was dyslexic even-- could write in Russian like this....

Take a good look at that penmanship. No sloppyness, markovers, or scratchouts,  at all!
That is page one of the heralded "Walker note" that Lee allegedly wrote Marina before allegedly vanishing to pop a cap into a general [for no reason at all] Did Oswald write it? If so--he appeared quite accomplished. If he didn't---- it appears quite fishy.
I cannot disprove the passport testimony. The "NO" coincidence etc. I just have my doubts.....Cheers