Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 76717 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2019, 02:38:47 AM »
Advertisement
There is no evidence that Ruth or Marina typed it. You can propose any scenario but without evidence all it is in an imaginary scenario. The signature on the letter was identified as being Oswald's.

The draft copy of the letter was found. It was written in Oswald's handwriting. There are details in the letter that only the real Oswald would have known about. Like his disagreement with Azcue; his need to leave because his visa was going to expire. Who else would know about these details since the evidence is overwhelming - to me - that he did visit the Cuban consulate.

Question: Why would the, as you suggest they were, KGB agents Ruth and Marina type this letter? I thought Oswald was working for the KGB too? Did they frame a fellow agent?

..."but without evidence"... IOW, how do you react in argument to, "well, so & so passed a polygraph...."?
https://digitalcommons.law.utulsa.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2617&context=tlr
Cases Involving the Reliability of Handwriting Identification Expertise ........

« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 02:40:19 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2019, 02:38:47 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2019, 02:40:12 AM »

[...]

Question: Why would the, as you suggest they were, KGB agents Ruth and Marina type this letter? I thought Oswald was working for the KGB too? Did they frame a fellow agent?

Steve,

I have already shown that triple-agents Aleksei Kulak and Ivan Obyedkov (misspelled "Byetkov" in Angleton's June 19, 1975 Church Committee testimony) planted a Kremlin-protecting and ultimately Angleton-damaging "WW III virus" in Oswald's CIA file.

How?

By the former's making KGB officer Valiery Kostikov's name "radioactive," and the latter's "volunteering" said radioactive name to an Oswald impostor over a sure-to-be-tapped Soviet Embassy phone line on 10/01/63.

The "Kostin letter" can be reasonably construed as a clever supplement to the above-mentioned stategim.

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 02:46:41 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2019, 04:30:02 AM »
Then "they" cleared Castro of any involvement in their "fake" LBJ orchestrated investigation? Is that your argument?

Hoover framed Oswald to blame Castro and then he cleared Castro in his investigation? Hoover testified that Oswald alone killed JFK and that there was no foreign government involvement.

Second: if they framed him for Mexico City then why did FBI agent Hosty and Curry say he denied going there? He was dead. Hosty and Curry could have said he admitted going there. Why didn't Hoover order Hosty to say Oswald admitted he went to MC? You think this whole thing was orchestrated, a complete farce; so why not say he admitted going there? Again, he was dead. They could say anything and he couldn't refute it.

I mean at some point this has to make some sense, doesn't it?

The original plot ( plot "A")  Hoover and the others had plotted to make it appear that Lee Oswald was a Casro agent, and they planned to attack Cuba in retaliation....  When LBJ learned that Russia had nuclear bombers in the air and ready to bomb  NYC They backed away and called for back up plot "B".... Hang the murder on that dumbass Lee Harvey Oswald who they knew they could easily frame ...especially if the sucker could be shot while trying to flee the TSBD....   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2019, 04:30:02 AM »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2019, 08:40:34 AM »
....  When LBJ learned that Russia had nuclear bombers in the air and ready to bomb  NYC They backed away and called for back up plot "B"....

Where's the citation for the claim?

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2019, 02:26:18 PM »
The original plot ( plot "A")  Hoover and the others had plotted to make it appear that Lee Oswald was a Casro agent, and they planned to attack Cuba in retaliation....  When LBJ learned that Russia had nuclear bombers in the air and ready to bomb  NYC They backed away and called for back up plot "B".... Hang the murder on that dumbass Lee Harvey Oswald who they knew they could easily frame ...especially if the sucker could be shot while trying to flee the TSBD....
There is no evidence whatsoever that "Russia had nuclear bombers in the air and ready to bomb NYC" and that's why LBJ backed away from blaming Castro. None. No Pentagon reports of this, none from the Soviets, none anywhere. Nothing whatsoever. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2019, 02:26:18 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2019, 07:23:33 PM »
There is no evidence whatsoever that "Russia had nuclear...
..weapons in Cuba. I know about U2 pictures...missiles etc but what actual solid evidence was there that they were equipped with nuclear tips?
In my unsupported guesstimation ...Oswald was not the only American with a cloudy background that was impersonated in Mexico City.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2019, 07:54:29 PM »
..weapons in Cuba. I know about U2 pictures...missiles etc but what actual solid evidence was there that they were equipped with nuclear tips?
In my unsupported guesstimation ...Oswald was not the only American with a cloudy background that was impersonated in Mexico City.

Dear Jerry,

After the failed U.S. attempt to overthrow the Castro regime in Cuba with the Bay of Pigs invasion, and while the Kennedy administration planned Operation Mongoose, in July 1962 Soviet premier Nikita Khrushchev reached a secret agreement with Cuban premier Fidel Castro to place Soviet nuclear missiles in Cuba to deter any future invasion attempt. Construction of several missile sites began in the late summer, but U.S. intelligence discovered evidence of a general Soviet arms build-up on Cuba, including Soviet IL?28 bombers, during routine surveillance flights, and on September 4, 1962, President Kennedy issued a public warning against the introduction of offensive weapons into Cuba. Despite the warning, on October 14 a U.S. U?2 aircraft took several pictures clearly showing sites for medium-range and intermediate-range ballistic nuclear missiles (MRBMs and IRBMs) under construction in Cuba. These images were processed and presented to the White House the next day, thus precipitating the onset of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1961-1968/cuban-missile-crisis

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2019, 07:54:29 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2019, 08:43:59 PM »
Dear Jerry......
Dear Thomas...
If I show you a gun concealed in a holster under my coat.... How do you really know that there are bullets in it? You just assume there are :-\
Did you know that JFK withdrew US missiles from Turkey over that 'crisis'?

Kennedy had secretly agreed to a major concession to the Soviet Union that Stevenson had urged as a way to end the crisis short of nuclear war. The evidence is contained in a letter written in March by Dean Rusk, Kennedy's secretary of state. It concerns a proposal that the United States should withdraw Jupiter missiles from Turkey simultaneously with the withdrawal of Soviet missiles from Cuba.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1987/08/29/kennedy-secretly-a-dove-in-cuba-crisis-letter-shows/f875af7a-7874-47cc-b221-cd653959edd4/?noredirect=on
Now let's all return to Mexico City shall we?
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=800#relPageId=279