Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods of Brian Doyle  (Read 7374 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: The fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods of Brian Doyle
« Reply #140 on: January 13, 2020, 07:41:30 PM »
Ground Hog Day is more than three weeks from now.... not here, where everyday is Ground Hog Dsy !

In my opinion Tom is somewhat hypocritical because he and Jim D were tag-teaming the false claim that Janney wasn't credible on DPF...

I would invite anyone to look at Scully's arrogant ignoring of the evidence I posted regarding Janney's validity and his t****ing of my posts and person and see how much credibility his call for fair and objective rigor has...

The biggest example of moderator abuse being used to focus bad research as the norm and ignoring of correct evidence is the Prayer Man issue that Scully never seems to mention while calling for good evidence to be recognized...

It is a challenge, debating "Mr. Doyle-Yates" for seven years, under the three names he has "presented" under. The old saying certainly is applicable ...

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?10301-Mary-s-Mosaic-Entering-Peter-Janney-s-World-of-Fantasy/page29#.XhzJ5iHQg2w

Never Wrestle with a Pig. You Both Get Dirty and the Pig Likes It
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/07/08/pig/
Jul 8, 2017 - You know, if you wrestle with a hog you will become dirty, no matter ... He says, “Never wallow in the mud with a pig, because the pig likes it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107048/?ref_=fn_ft_tt_1

A weather man is reluctantly sent to cover a story about a weather forecasting "rat" (as he calls it). This is his fourth year on the story, and he makes no effort to hide his frustration. On awaking the 'following' day he discovers that it's Groundhog Day again, and again, and again. First he uses this to his advantage, then comes the realisation that he is doomed to spend the rest of eternity in the same place, seeing the same people do the same thing EVERY day.

In compiling my list of Doyle fabrications, I had to wade through hundreds of such rants, nearly identical. He is seriously mentally unhinged.

John, the entity's intent is consistently framed in the opposite of service to the truth. The entity serves up impressive portions
of both mendacious dissembling and junkyard dog snarling.

A person who avoids the evidence in order reach for the excuses is trolling...And a person who does that while pretending they are demanding rigor is double trolling...

.....I can call you Betty
And Betty when you call me
You can call me Al
Call me Al ....(or Ralph)

Roughly in consecutive order.... (John, an example of what we (you) are/will be besieged with.:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/07/peter-janney/the-autodaf-of-lisa-pease-and-jamesdieugenio-tomas-de-torquemada-and-the-spanish-inquisition-return-in-a-new-era-of-suppression-of-freedom-of-thought-and-adherence-to-a-rigid-dogma-namely-thei/
The Autodaf of Lisa Pease and James DiEugenio Tomas de Torquemada and the Spanish Inquisition return in a new era of suppression of freedom of thought and adherence to a rigid dogma - namely their own prejudices!
By Peter Janney

July 6, 2012

....In addition, Ms. Pease can't even seem to fathom or consider how "Lt. William L. Mitchell," a man who told police he was jogging on the towpath when he passed Mary Meyer ? allegedly just before the murder took place ? told police that a "Negro male" matching Wiggins' description was following her in an effort to frame Ray Crump. "Mitchell" would then testify against Crump at the murder trial nine months later in July 1965 as part of the CIA's assassination operation. It doesn't seem to matter to Pease that "Mitchell" has never been able to be located since the trial, or that his known address during that time was documented as a "CIA safe house" by three separate former CIA employees. At the time of trial in July 1965, Mitchell told a reporter that he had since retired from the military and was now a mathematics instructor at Georgetown University ? yet no record of his employment there could ever be located, nor was there ever any bona-fide military service record located for "Mitchell," either in the Pentagon where he was listed in the directory at the time of the murder, or in the main military data base in St. Louis. This was thoroughly researched by the Peabody Award-winning journalist Roger Charles, as discussed in my book, a fact that Pease fails to mention in one of her many deliberate omissions, which also included Damore's consultation with L. Fletcher Prouty (as documented by Damore's attorney James H. Smith) to finally understand who "Mitchell" was, before Damore confronted him. Of course, Lisa Pease is entitled to whatever flawed point of view she wants to embrace, but she's not entitled to her own set of facts....

Mary's Mosaic  by Peter Janney  http://google.com/books/.....

Ralph Yates 5 years ago Report abuse
Fess up Rational Voice. Janney's got the right man. Is it likely an author could openly accuse an emeritus college professor from the University of California of murdering Mary Pinchot Meyer in writing in a book and not have any reaction what so ever? Look at what we are talking about here. A professor of high stature being openly accused of being a CIA agent who murdered Kennedy's mistress in order to cover-up CIA's murder of president Kennedy. Is it likely such a person would react with zero response in that situation if they were falsely accused? This is a serious scandal and perfect opportunity for the media to destroy a nutty conspiracy theorist on the 50th anniversary. Why haven't they?

He's got the right man.

Hank Albarelli Posted May 29, 2013
My options are laid out here? I don't even know who the hell Tom is? or what his agenda is... he seems to have a hard on for Peter and I have no interest in attacking a serious researcher...

Jim: I don't need you to set yourself up as some sort of fixer here; what Peter reported in his book about our conversatiopn is accurate; as to the rest of his book I don't know because as I said yesterday

I have not read it. [My source knew Mr. Mitchell quite well and indeed still communicates and occasionally visits with him; that I passed this on to peter was entirely appropriate.} There is far more to the Mary M. story than has been released thus far. I expect that will come out soon. If Tom has info he should it out in the proper places. [Few read this forum.]

You didn't reply on my comments on what you know and don't know about my sources, Jim. Peter did not violate my trust. I spoke to him freely and told him all that I knew, with a few exceptions regarding names and places

of residence. He can verify this.

I provided my e-mial above; it's hank...@xxxxxxx.com. Anyone here or elsewhere can write to me about anythingh of legitimate interest. Again, I don't engage here because I don't find it particularly useful and it frankly takes too much time.

John Simkin  Posted June 9, 2013
....I am not complaining. I think these attacks say more about Jim than me. However, to my eternal shame, I did not protect Peter Janney enough when his book Mary?s Mosaic was published in 2012. What made it worse was one of his main tormentors was one of our moderators, Tom Scully....

H.P. Albarelli Jr.5 years agoIn reply to an earlier post Report abuse
It's truly sad that Mr. Scully has "suffered" at the hands of several people. I urge everyone who feels sorry for him to send him flowers.
Leave a reply

Ralph Yates 5 years ago (Edited)Report abuse
Some of Janney's evidence is loosely rendered and his affiliation with Ralph Cinque is bizarre to say the least. At minimum it shows extremely bad judgment. However there's some key clues that Janney is keen on like the Rambler having no record of it as if it was a plausibly deniable set-up designed to get a Military Police profile witness in place. I have to temper my Fetzer bs detector because Janney is on the verge of triggering it in several places. However he has a sharp instinct for clues and sees right through many obvious smoking guns like with the diary and Rambler. Janney was there with his hand on the wire when he looked at his father's expression when Mary was killed. Those are things that can't be appreciated by people who didn't experience them. He has a strong case in my opinion because there's no way Crump would have come back 100% clean on the fiber and blood evidence after going through the scene at the canal path.

Janney gains credibility when you consider Crump was confined to the tow path area after the shooting. Therefore it isn't likely the gun would be able to disappear so easily. Even with DiEugenio's criticism of Janney's timing estimates it does look like Crump was captured and in custody when Sylvis saw the man stick his face out from the trees. Something's wrong here because Crump would not be able to hide a gun so easily from his friends and family. The little things are what count here and if Crump had attended a female prior to the incident it would be unlikely he would have attacked Mary Meyer for sexual reasons. There's every reason to suspect a classic plausibly deniable black op here.

There's a couple of things that give Janney credibility, but what Janney calls the master key clinches it. There's no way Wistar could have called Meyer and Bradlee at 2pm if Mary's identity hadn't been determined until 6pm. And don't forget Janney caught his father faking lack of knowledge until the 8pm call from the police informing them of Mary Meyer's murder. Plus there are numerous CIA insiders casually admitting Mary Meyer was one of their jobs off the record.

It's the little things that add up and Mitchell's transfer to England was a way of getting a potential liability near to the wicked domain of MI-6 where he could be taken care of if needed. Mitchell's transformation to a hippy was just a way of diminishing him and his CIA status. Don't forget Mitchell lied about his sponsorship for that trip. Follow the money. The company paid for that relocation. There's no way any innocent emeritus college professor would allow someone to openly accuse him of being the CIA assassin who murdered Mary Meyer in a book without any response. Face it Scully, Janney's got his man.

Author Janney's second reissue/revision of his longwinded fairy tale.:
Mary's Mosaic by Peter Janney  http://google.com/books.....

« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 07:53:55 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: January 13, 2020, 07:41:30 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

The fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods of Brian Doyle
« Reply #141 on: January 13, 2020, 08:02:49 PM »
I posted the reasons why Janney was valid via the actual evidence 3 times on DPF and Scully and DiEugenio ignored it...

The fakes over at DPF with the moderator avatars pretended resentment over Jim D's denial of Janney but then did nothing while Jim ignored them too (which was actually a violation of DPF rules)...

Meanwhile, while I was doing the job they were supposed to be doing as moderators by holding Jim accountable to this, I got banned on false charges of "repeated behavior" (in other words no rules violations that could be referenced) while Jim was allowed to skate away untouched even though he had clearly broken the rules...

I think Scully's nutty, evasive data dumps are clear for what they are...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 08:03:30 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #142 on: January 13, 2020, 08:05:11 PM »
I posted the reasons why Janney was valid via the actual evidence 3 times on DPF and Scully and DiEugenio ignored it...

The fakes over at DPF with the moderator avatars pretended resentment over Jim D's denial of Janney but then did nothing while Jim ignored them too (which was actually a violation of DPF rules)...

Meanwhile, while I was doing the job they were supposed to be doing as moderators by holding Jim accountable to this, I got banned on false charges of "repeated behavior" (in other words no rules violations that could be referenced) while Jim was allowed to skate away untouched even though he had clearly broken the rules...

I think Scully's nutty, evasive data dumps are clear for what they are...

P-R-O-J-E-C-T, much ?

Correction.... this is the 8th year of this particular Doyle, "shat show"....

Doyle, posting on the Amazon.com book review, under his "nom-de-guerre," Ralph Yates":

My "sin" was having the temerity to identify and locate the "arch villain" of Janney's book; "Lt. William Mitchell," Crump trial "witness" allegedly "missing" since his 1965 trial testimony. Janney accused Mitchell of assassinating Mary Meyer on behalf of the CIA, and almost everyone loves BS like that, actual truth not withstanding!
Mary's Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, ...
https://books.google.com › books
Peter Janney - 2016 - ‎History
... Pinchot Meyer, and Their Vision for World Peace: Third Edition Peter Janney ... written by a DiEugenio protégé whose name, I discovered, was Tom Scully, but ...

In 2012, Douglas Horne accuses me of working, "for the agency."
https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/RWKKPDXQXFKPD/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1510708928
In second page of comments:
Ralph Yates 5 years agoReport abuse
Fess up Rational Voice. Janney's got the right man. Is it likely an author could openly accuse an emeritus college professor from the University of California of murdering Mary Pinchot Meyer in writing in a book and not have any reaction what so ever? Look at what we are talking about here. A professor of high stature being openly accused of being a CIA agent who murdered Kennedy's mistress in order to cover-up CIA's murder of president Kennedy. Is it likely such a person would react with zero response in that situation if they were falsely accused? This is a serious scandal and perfect opportunity for the media to destroy a nutty conspiracy theorist on the 50th anniversary. Why haven't they?

He's got the right man.

Douglas 7 years ago
... Are you a third party surrogate (or a direct employee) working for the USG whose mission here is to attempt to discredit the confession of a hit-man?....Your citations seem to me like the kind of detailed biographical information that would be maintained by the same "outfit" that would have maintained Mitchell's operational file at the Agency. Who the hell else would know these things? What ordinary reader would have the ability to look up and find the citations you so conveniently found?.....Why don't you "get real" and tell us who you are, and how you found your citations? What tools did you use? Did someone lead you to them? Did someone provide them to you? Your postings have the odor to me of a disinformation/spin operation, designed to cast doubt, and to make readers forget the basic fact that a "William L. Mitchell" confessed to murdering Mary Meyer for the CIA, to author Leo Damore. Attorney Jimmy Smith's notes of his phone call with Leo Damore prove that.....

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?10301-Mary-s-Mosaic-Entering-Peter-Janney-s-World-of-Fantasy/page33#.XhzPbiHQg2w
Mark A. O'Blazney   posted 10-28-15

Look, Jim…….. Leo was a 'media slut', OK ? There's no other nice way to put it. Oh, he was so proud that Larry King added another half-hour to his show for more Q & A's concerning 'Senatorial Privilege'……… never been done before, said he. And at the time, his good friend, Dominick Dunne was trying to help him shop his yet-unwritten "Burden of Guilt" around Hollywood (Dunne's brother, John, was a screenwriter, married to Joan Didion).

With regards to my giving Peter any assistance in writing Mary's Mosaic (other than being interviewed)………. none.
He just swooped down, offered me some dough for everything, and left. He had his 'award-winning' ace researchers, so didn't need me. You can pinpoint approximately when that occurred by his posts at the Ed. Forum.

Six years or so later, Skyhorse publishes Mary's Mosaic. It would be delicious to know why Trine Day was his first choice, and why he ended up at Skyhorse. Perhaps he didn't like the Company he had to keep with over there, i.e., Judyth Vary Baker et. al.

But then, Peter Janney is STILL a 'senior member' of Ralph Cinque's OIC, so worrying about what Company he keeps with is a moot point.

Bytheway, in a shameless act of self-promotion, I am tentatively set to be on Rob Clark's radio show sometime next month while in country for business. Guess who will be on the other end? That's right…… the Buda pest himself. Should be a real hum-dinger, not unlike the Kaiser-Hemming insultfest from a few days ago. Hope there will be some callers with questions. So many people have suffered because of Cinque. I mean, telling Mary Ann Moorman Krahmer she didn't take her photo is bordering on stalking. She should have sued him.

Hope this helps, Jim. Remember, this topic is what got you and Mr. Scully "erased" at the Ed Forum. Where's Mitchell ?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 08:16:43 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: January 13, 2020, 08:05:11 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

The fabrications, fallacies, and falsehoods of Brian Doyle
« Reply #143 on: January 14, 2020, 04:48:33 PM »

That's not working Tom and the 3 posts I made that you and Jim D ignored speak the loudest...

You're a hypocrite because you play neutral arbiter but you yourself were one of the biggest exploiters of the bias you pretend to call-out but then publicly benefit from yourself...

Dawn Meredith sensed the hypocrisy in this and did a limp-wristed calling-out of Jim D on DPF on Janney...Jim ignored her like he does anyone who refutes him...When he did that he broke the DPF rules but since Dawn, Peter, Magda, and Lauren are all Jim D sycophants they were in a quandry and just dropped it...So Jim was allowed to violate the rules and I was punished for obeying them...Dawn is just an embarrassing Texas cheerleader for Jim...The persons with the moderator avatars were allowed to get rid of someone who made a correct rules-based complaint that they responded to with cowardly banning...That site is a joke under Lauren's Neanderthal oversight and its real purpose is making sure the fakes with the moderator avatars never have to actually practice those site rules themselves while banning people who do...They are frauds who can't live up to their own rules under Lauren's primitive, self-serving dull brow who lacks the intellect and personal discipline to subject himself to the rules like those same rules require...

I'm not sure you realize you are proving my point with your bullying, juvenile replies that never answer the point...

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #144 on: January 14, 2020, 09:21:34 PM »
Ground Hog Day is more than three weeks from now.... not here, where everyday is Ground Hog Dsy !

It is a challenge, debating "Mr. Doyle-Yates" for seven years, under the three names he has "presented" under. The old saying certainly is applicable ...

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?10301-Mary-s-Mosaic-Entering-Peter-Janney-s-World-of-Fantasy/page29#.XhzJ5iHQg2w

John, the entity's intent is consistently framed in the opposite of service to the truth. The entity serves up impressive portions
of both mendacious dissembling and junkyard dog snarling.

Roughly in consecutive order.... (John, an example of what we (you) are/will be besieged with.:
Mary's Mosaic  by Peter Janney  http://google.com/books/.....

Author Janney's second reissue/revision of his longwinded fairy tale.:
Mary's Mosaic by Peter Janney  http://google.com/books.....

Read this again, Albut +  No, wait..... why am I asking YOU to read it?   You've got me on 'ignore', thank the day+

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: January 14, 2020, 09:21:34 PM »

Mobile View