Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting  (Read 69600 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting
« Reply #408 on: February 17, 2019, 10:10:37 AM »
Advertisement
Of course not, the narrator repeatedly says "perhaps"  but do you ever notice how photographs and film where you're viewing the south side TSBD right before the assassination there is not anyone in any window. Bronson, Hughes or any other example show nothing, yet in the film of the west side, you can at least see an actual person in each window. I have no answer to what the items were. As I said the narrator has a "funny perspective".  As far as activity on the west side of the TSBD it sure is more peculiar than the south side especially knowing the testimony given by 3 shady storytellers.

The narrator is a bit daft....BUT.... He does present some puzzling photos.....  For example....Who took the film of Weatherford climbing in the second floor window ?....
It would have been taken for an altitude above the third floor .......  Could it have been taken from the railroad tower?       
And when was it taken?   I doubt that it was taken just minutes after the shooting.....

And I think the guy has scrambled photos from days other than the afternoon of 11/22 into the mix because there are TSBD windows that open and close several times....And I don't believe that happened.    I would like to know more about the cop climbing in the window..... and I seriously doubt the narrators story.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #408 on: February 17, 2019, 10:10:37 AM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #409 on: February 17, 2019, 05:37:08 PM »
The narrator is a bit daft....BUT.... He does present some puzzling photos.....  For example....Who took the film of Weatherford climbing in the second floor window ?....
It would have been taken for an altitude above the third floor .......  Could it have been taken from the railroad tower?       
And when was it taken?   I doubt that it was taken just minutes after the shooting.....

And I think the guy has scrambled photos from days other than the afternoon of 11/22 into the mix because there are TSBD windows that open and close several times....And I don't believe that happened.    I would like to know more about the cop climbing in the window..... and I seriously doubt the narrators story.
I'm suspicious, but I'm also interested in what the narrator says because I have only recently viewed his take on this Weatherford clown. Deputy Sheriff Weatherford affidavit mentions joining 4 other deputies when entering the TSBD, but I have yet to find where any of the four acknowledge his presence

COUNTY OF DALLAS
SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
SUPPLEMENTARY INVESTIGATION REPORT

REF: ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY

Date: November 23, 1963

On Friday, November 22, 1963, at about 12:30 PM, I was standing in front of the Sheriff's Office watching the Presidential Motorcade. The President's car had passed my location a couple of minutes when I heard a loud report which I thought was a railroad torpedo, as it sounded as if it came from the railroad yard. Thinking, this was a heck of a time for one to go off, then I heard a 2nd report which had more of an echo report and thought to myself, that this was a rifle and I started toward the corner when I heard the 3rd report. By this time I was running towards the railroad yards where the sound seemed to come from. I got with Deputy Allan Sweatt and was searching the tracks and cars, etc, then someone said the shots came from above. I then went to the Elm Street loading gates of the Texas School Book Depository where I met Deputies Ralph Walters, Luke Mooney, Eugene Boone and Sam Webster. We all went into the building and proceeded to the first floor by way of the stairs. I jumped out of the first window onto the roof of the adjoining covered loading dock. I then searched the roof for any expended shell cases, as at the time we were trying to find just where the shots came from and if they were fired from the west side of the building they possibly could have fallen onto this roof. Finding no shells, I then climbed into the window and started searching the first floor, with an unknown DPD detective. Then learning other officers were searching this first floor, I went to the top floor to start down with each floor. Looking over the 7th floor to no avail, I came down to the 6th floor and while searching this floor, Deputy Luke Mooney said, "here are some shells". I went over to where he was and saw 3 expended rifle shells, and a sack on the floor and a partially eaten piece of chicken on top of one of the cartons which was used as a sort of barracade, advising Mooney to preserve the scene for the Crime Lab. I then proceeded to look for the rifle as it was possible it was still on this floor. After several minutes passed, I was about 10 feet from Deputy Boone when he found the rifle with a light he was using. This was also preserved for the Crime Lab.

See, that is the thing about this narrator in every one of his videos he himself is suspicious of every character that comes into view but he also corrects himself. He goes completely insane in his videos on H B McLain
His take on the Dillard photos is crazy funny

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #410 on: February 17, 2019, 07:24:34 PM »
I'm suspicious, but I'm also interested in what the narrator says because I have only recently viewed his take on this Weatherford clown. Deputy Sheriff Weatherford affidavit mentions joining 4 other deputies when entering the TSBD, but I have yet to find where any of the four acknowledge his presence

COUNTY OF DALLAS
SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
SUPPLEMENTARY INVESTIGATION REPORT

REF: ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY

Date: November 23, 1963

On Friday, November 22, 1963, at about 12:30 PM, I was standing in front of the Sheriff's Office watching the Presidential Motorcade. The President's car had passed my location a couple of minutes when I heard a loud report which I thought was a railroad torpedo, as it sounded as if it came from the railroad yard. Thinking, this was a heck of a time for one to go off, then I heard a 2nd report which had more of an echo report and thought to myself, that this was a rifle and I started toward the corner when I heard the 3rd report. By this time I was running towards the railroad yards where the sound seemed to come from. I got with Deputy Allan Sweatt and was searching the tracks and cars, etc, then someone said the shots came from above. I then went to the Elm Street loading gates of the Texas School Book Depository where I met Deputies Ralph Walters, Luke Mooney, Eugene Boone and Sam Webster. We all went into the building and proceeded to the first floor by way of the stairs. I jumped out of the first window onto the roof of the adjoining covered loading dock. I then searched the roof for any expended shell cases, as at the time we were trying to find just where the shots came from and if they were fired from the west side of the building they possibly could have fallen onto this roof. Finding no shells, I then climbed into the window and started searching the first floor, with an unknown DPD detective. Then learning other officers were searching this first floor, I went to the top floor to start down with each floor. Looking over the 7th floor to no avail, I came down to the 6th floor and while searching this floor, Deputy Luke Mooney said, "here are some shells". I went over to where he was and saw 3 expended rifle shells, and a sack on the floor and a partially eaten piece of chicken on top of one of the cartons which was used as a sort of barracade, advising Mooney to preserve the scene for the Crime Lab. I then proceeded to look for the rifle as it was possible it was still on this floor. After several minutes passed, I was about 10 feet from Deputy Boone when he found the rifle with a light he was using. This was also preserved for the Crime Lab.

See, that is the thing about this narrator in every one of his videos he himself is suspicious of every character that comes into view but he also corrects himself. He goes completely insane in his videos on H B McLain
His take on the Dillard photos is crazy funny

The narrator is a loon....But he does present some interesting observations about the photos.....It's a bit difficult to point out his ideas about the photos without confusing the entire issue....However He makes the point that Dillard took a wide angle photo and a photo with telephoto lens with in seconds of one another.

There fore the two photos should show basically thge same scene in the fifth floor windows.....ie; all three stooges should be there in behind their windows....But they are not....Jarman and Williams appear to be behind the windows although hey are in slightly different  positions....But Harold Norman doesn't seem to be there.....And Mr Loon says he thinks the image of Norman has been added to one of the Dillard photos....  and he could be right....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #410 on: February 17, 2019, 07:24:34 PM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #411 on: February 17, 2019, 10:30:05 PM »
That is nothing compared to him pointing out some very strange activities relating to Sgt Gerald Hill who was like Santa Klaus on a Xmas Eve every place at all times. Hill is the moron who acts like he discovered the sniper's nest, but this was a short time after Deputy Mooney had already found it. Hill also is pictured in the #207 car at the TSBD  which may have been the one creeping by Oswald's rooming house, in Earlene Roberts testimony.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #412 on: February 18, 2019, 12:52:58 AM »
That is nothing compared to him pointing out some very strange activities relating to Sgt Gerald Hill who was like Santa Klaus on a Xmas Eve every place at all times. Hill is the moron who acts like he discovered the sniper's nest, but this was a short time after Deputy Mooney had already found it. Hill also is pictured in the #207 car at the TSBD  which may have been the one creeping by Oswald's rooming house, in Earlene Roberts testimony.
If you want to find just one of the conspirators.....Look no further than Gerald Hill......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #412 on: February 18, 2019, 12:52:58 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #413 on: February 18, 2019, 04:17:45 PM »

Peter, you started this juggling act....  with the loon's presentation of "Weatherford" climbing into that second floor window on the west side of the TSBD....Let's focus on that for just a bit..... ( and forget about the silly idea that objects were being dropped from the fifth floor)

In the short film of "Weatherford" climbing into the window .....It looks like there is a man wearing a dark jacket white shirt and tie behind the window just to the right of Weatherford....

First step.... Is the man climbing into the window Weatherford?    Can we determine a time by looking at the shadows being cast?

Weatherford's tale about climbing out onto the roof to look for spent shells is a lie....  I don't believe he went looking for shells. ....UNLESS... he knew that there was at least one spent shell out there that needed to be retrieved and destroyed.....

At the 5:55 point of the film the Loon points out that there is someone behind the fifth floor window @ 12:40 pm......And the Loon thinks it's Jarman & co.  And that's an incredible idea because Jarman & co were down on Elm Street in front of the TSBD at 12:40.   However The Loon is right.... There is someone behind that fifth floor window....and that "someone" is probably officers who are searching the building.....
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 06:27:04 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #414 on: February 18, 2019, 09:30:38 PM »
I know, but given that Oscar just parrots the WC narrative, I doubt he believes that either.

Seeing that Mrs. Reid saw Oswald walking the opposite direction of the NW stairs I think it's fair to conclude that Oswald left the TSBD via the front entrance.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #414 on: February 18, 2019, 09:30:38 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #415 on: February 18, 2019, 09:53:24 PM »
Seeing that Mrs. Reid saw Oswald walking the opposite direction of the NW stairs I think it's fair to conclude that Oswald left the TSBD via the front entrance.

Can you prove that Mrs Reid saw Lee Oswald after the shots were heard?