Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting  (Read 70597 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting
« Reply #400 on: February 15, 2019, 10:06:51 PM »
Advertisement
The narration in that film is bogus. Oswald's prints may have been on 'some of the boxes' ...So What? He worked there.
The inference is that it was evidence of a nefarious nature. Prints were not reported to have been attained from similar gripping points on each of the boxes at the so called snipers nest. Why not? [maybe they wore gloves]

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #400 on: February 15, 2019, 10:06:51 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #401 on: February 16, 2019, 12:19:13 AM »
If you watch the rest of the clip you'll see that an enhancement of the window shows, according to the analysis provided, movement by a person.

I see something move too but I can't tell what it is.

I watched the whole video several times....  There MAY? be movement to the rear of the boxes on the sixth floor .....at the end of the video. 

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #402 on: February 16, 2019, 01:32:26 AM »
What I was trying to establish, was if the windows were up or low, because Jarman said they "raised" the windows when they got there, so I was trying to see in the Bronson film clip it that can be determined or not, if the window is raised yet or not. If not, and the time of Bronson is 12:25, then that's some kind of indication they haven't arrived yet.

And the box is in the window in the Bronson film not later than 12:25, so probably by the shooter right?, only AFTER BRW left, and so it almost necessitates that the shooter would have to be hiding near on the 6th floor and probably have a LOS to BRW at the SN by about 12;24, cause he had not yet chosen which boxes to use, and he has to move the big box and stack the 2 smaller boxes and then move himself so as not be in the Bronson film
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 01:39:09 AM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #402 on: February 16, 2019, 01:32:26 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #403 on: February 16, 2019, 01:59:52 AM »
The motorcade went by the TSBD at exactly 12:30. How could anyone possibly know this was going to eventuate?
The psychic propensity of one guy to foresee and gain position as a sole sniper is odds defying.
Now someone with a police scanner/or walkie talkie would have been quite the advantageous asset.

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #404 on: February 16, 2019, 07:32:58 AM »
The motorcade went by the TSBD at exactly 12:30. How could anyone possibly know this was going to eventuate?
The psychic propensity of one guy to foresee and gain position as a sole sniper is odds defying.
Now someone with a police scanner/or walkie talkie would have been quite the advantageous asset.
That is exactly what I think
Look at the video two pages back(39) around the 6 minutes mark of the film, and unlike the Hughes film it shows the west side of the TSBD and it is filmed right after the shooting.
You will see a window open on each of the 5th,6th, and 7th floors. At some point, there is a person in each window and two of the three people are dropping unknown items out to a lower roof below I believe.
Different from the other films you can actually see people, oddly enough the 7th-floor window is where you clearly see a person with his head poking out a good bit.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #404 on: February 16, 2019, 07:32:58 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #405 on: February 16, 2019, 03:53:25 PM »
That is exactly what I think
Look at the video two pages back(39) around the 6 minutes mark of the film, and unlike the Hughes film it shows the west side of the TSBD and it is filmed right after the shooting.
You will see a window open on each of the 5th,6th, and 7th floors. At some point, there is a person in each window and two of the three people are dropping unknown items out to a lower roof below I believe.
Different from the other films you can actually see people, oddly enough the 7th-floor window is where you clearly see a person with his head poking out a good bit.

there is a person in each window and two of the three people are dropping unknown items out to a lower roof below I believe.

I seriously doubt that.....The man narrating the film thinks that the three stooges J,N, & W...were throwing walkie talkies and rifles out of the windows....Do you believe that?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #406 on: February 16, 2019, 10:50:32 PM »
The Hughes film is much clearer (or less blurry). It clearly (for me) shows a black man (seems like Norman to me) sticking head out the window on the fifth floor right below the sniper's nest and waving to the limo/JFK/motorcade about seven seconds before the first shot (depending on when that was).

Go here below, scroll to the 1:30 mark. You can also see, faintly, Williams (or it Jarman?) in the window next to him.

At the end of the video Harold Norman recites the sounds he said that he heard .....

Ol Mr  Boom... Click... clack.....Boom..... is reciting and duplicating the sounds he said he heard .....except OOOOOPS.... He forgor that he said he heard the sounds of the shells falling on the floor above his head....  If  Ol Boom... Click were recalling memory he would have said....

" I heard... Boom....Click...plink....Clack......... Boom ...Click ...plink...Clack.........Boom ...Click ...plinck ...clack "........

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #406 on: February 16, 2019, 10:50:32 PM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #407 on: February 17, 2019, 08:44:09 AM »
there is a person in each window and two of the three people are dropping unknown items out to a lower roof below I believe.

I seriously doubt that.....The man narrating the film thinks that the three stooges J,N, & W...were throwing walkie talkies and rifles out of the windows....Do you believe that?
Of course not, the narrator repeatedly says "perhaps"  but do you ever notice how photographs and film where you're viewing the south side TSBD right before the assassination there is not anyone in any window. Bronson, Hughes or any other example show nothing, yet in the film of the west side, you can at least see an actual person in each window. I have no answer to what the items were. As I said the narrator has a "funny perspective".  As far as activity on the west side of the TSBD it sure is more peculiar than the south side especially knowing the testimony given by 3 shady storytellers.