Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting  (Read 69504 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting
« Reply #296 on: February 05, 2019, 11:19:56 PM »
Advertisement
whoosh

I made no such point. Your mouth is writing checks that your arse can't cash.

Chapped arse wrote....

Dispatch: All units, all units: Be advised murder suspect weighing 160-170 pounds at large
Car 54: Dispatch, eyes on a suspect weighing about 171 pounds
Dispatch: Car 54, do not apprehend, repeat, do not apprehend..

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #296 on: February 05, 2019, 11:19:56 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #297 on: February 05, 2019, 11:50:09 PM »
Dispatch: All units, all units: Be advised murder suspect weighing 160-170 pounds at large
Car 54: Dispatch, eyes on a suspect weighing about 171 pounds
Dispatch: Car 54, do not apprehend, repeat, do not apprehend..

You're delirious again.  Which suspect do you think weighed 171 pounds?

Dispatcher: The suspect in the shooting at approximately thirty, slender build, height five feet ten inches, weight one hundred sixty-five pounds, reported to be armed with what is thought to be a 30 caliber rifle.
. . .

221:That suspect in this shooting is a white male, twenty-seven, five feet eleven, a hundred sixty-five, black wavy hair, fair complected, wearing a light grey Eisenhower-type jacket, dark trousers and a white shirt

. . .

Postal: Johnny saw a guy who had on this brown sports shirt and I couldn't tell you what design it was, and medium height, ruddy looking to me

Dispatcher:  That fits the description!  Send all units!

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #298 on: February 05, 2019, 11:51:23 PM »
You've missed my point.

I was being sarcastic re CT insistence on perfect estimated/actual weight matches.

No, you completely missed the point.  If Brennan was the source of the description that went out at 12:45, then why is it not Brennan's description?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #298 on: February 05, 2019, 11:51:23 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #299 on: February 06, 2019, 05:48:55 AM »
No, you completely missed the point.  If Brennan was the source of the description that went out at 12:45, then why is it not Brennan's description?

No, you missed the sarcasm I intended

APB: About 30/5'10/165lb/slender build
Brennan: Early 30's/5'10/160-170lb/slender

And the problem with that is what, exactly?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 06:01:43 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #300 on: February 06, 2019, 07:36:22 AM »
He's right about Oswald, according to most of the country

https://www.theonion.com/poll-68-of-americans-believe-lee-harvey-oswald-acted-1819885391

;)
The Onion Oh, I guess you convinced me!  The polls, the surveys, etc. are for people who are challenged by this thing called "I can't think for myself". I might be wrong but I think the 4th of July 1964 was the first year they changed calling the country's birthday from Independence Day to the more accurate DEPENDENCE DAY.  Let me help you. Notice the number of letters, yes there are a couple(meaning 2) letters missing to help create an easier less cumbersome word for people like yourself to pronounce.
 Here is a simple pre-curser to the future manipulation of the media for purposes which can be described as"for your own good" see if you can apply it(without any help) to the debate

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #300 on: February 06, 2019, 07:36:22 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #301 on: February 06, 2019, 08:18:39 AM »
The Onion Oh, I guess you convinced me!  The polls, the surveys, etc. are for people who are challenged by this thing called "I can't think for myself". I might be wrong but I think the 4th of July 1964 was the first year they changed calling the country's birthday from Independence Day to the more accurate DEPENDENCE DAY.  Let me help you. Notice the number of letters, yes there are a couple(meaning 2) letters missing to help create an easier less cumbersome word for people like yourself to pronounce.
 Here is a simple pre-curser to the future manipulation of the media for purposes which can be described as"for your own good" see if you can apply it(without any help) to the debate

LOL Another paranoid dumbass CTer taking himself so seriously that he gets snared by a spoof publication (yeah, The Onion). I always catch you dummies with this stuff.

Sucker.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 08:21:53 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #302 on: February 06, 2019, 09:32:40 AM »
LOL Another paranoid dumbass CTer taking himself so seriously that he gets snared by a spoof publication (yeah, The Onion). I always catch you dummies with this stuff.

Sucker.

Typical Lone nutter excuse. When found to be an idiot, excuses himself by saying i was spoofing  you. Seems you are the dummy, Chappers.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #302 on: February 06, 2019, 09:32:40 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #303 on: February 06, 2019, 01:12:56 PM »

Brennan was the only person who immediately after the shooting,at 12:30, who went to a police officer and reported that he'd seen a man aiming a rifle out of a TSBD window.

There was no other person who could have been the source for the description that was broadcast at 12:45.  And the description is pretty vague .....It's not a match for Lee Oswald but it is the same basic description that Brennan wrote in his affidavit about an hour later.

This is the description that Brennan's wrote in his affidavit:...."I did not notice anything unusual about this man. He was in his early thirties, slender nice looking, slender and about 165 to 175 pounds. He had on light colored clothing , not a suit."

Dispatcher: The suspect in the shooting is approximately thirty, slender build, height five feet ten inches, weight one hundred sixty-five pounds, reported to be armed with what is thought to be a 30 caliber rifle.