Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting  (Read 70693 times)

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

Re: Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting
« Reply #272 on: February 04, 2019, 05:37:08 AM »
Advertisement
Yeah, the cover up that involved dozens of people from all over the country that to this day has yet to produce a single piece of evidence that indicates that the final conclusions reached by the WC was in error. That is, that LHO killed both JFK, wounded JBC, and killed Officer Tippit without outside assistance. Let's add that Oswald also took a pot shot at General Walker. I might have worded this statement a bit confusing. After 55 years, three further investigations and, I guess, millions of declassified documents, no evidence has been uncovered that would lead to the conclusion that the essential conclusions reached by the WC are not valid.
Oscar you don't need to yell

Question: What does WC stand for?
Answer: Warren Commission
Oscar's Answer: Warren Court of law

Funny, I don't remember this case being tried in a court of law and there lies your problem, Oscar,  but I see it's all or nothing with you

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #272 on: February 04, 2019, 05:37:08 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #273 on: February 04, 2019, 08:02:36 AM »

The brief that analysis lawyers Ball, Belin etc were essentially working from.

"We are supposed to be closing doors not opening them." J Lee Rankin.

The Warren Report. A timely sedative that served a purpose for us all.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 01:27:12 PM by Colin Crow »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #274 on: February 04, 2019, 01:13:37 PM »
The brief that layers Ball, Belin etc were essentially working from.
Blueprint for a Cover-up......
  https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1424.0.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #274 on: February 04, 2019, 01:13:37 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #275 on: February 04, 2019, 04:07:36 PM »

The brief that analysis lawyers Ball, Belin etc were essentially working from.

A sedative, to relieve the stress caused by learning we have a cancer.....   The sedative may relieve our anxiety ....but it does nothing to stop the cancer. 

The Warren Report only exacerbated the problem.... Most intelligent folks recognize it as a big lie, that was presented to the pissants as a way to keep them calm and submissive....  But the cancer has grown and the mutual trust between the governed and the government is nearly non existent.   

Paragraph 3.....
We cannot let the world see us in the image of the Dallas Police, when our President is MURDERED   ( refreshing candor, no euphemism like the
 less graphic ....assassination)

Paragraph 2 .....Rephrased.....
The Dallas Police were in charge when a known gangster, Jack Ruby, ( a thug with connections in Washington)  murdered a man who clearly stated that he had not committed the crime and loudly proclaimed " I'm the Patsy".

Hoover's conclusion rephrased....

I've been indoctrinating the public for decades into believing the FBI is the greatest crime fighting organization in history....Starting with entertaining radio programs in the early years, and then progressing on to TV programs like "I led Three Lives" ....  The pissants trust and believe....

Therefore Me and  my FBI can do the job of duping the pissants into believing that Lee Harrrrrrrvey Osssssswald was simply a deranged nut who murdered the Dumb Fancy Pants JFK for no reason at all.  However I may run into difficulties in pointing to "inconsistencies" between the tale I will create and the Statements that have already been made by the Dallas Police officials. ( ie;  The DPD have publicly said that they found the patsy's arch villain's palm and finger prints on the rifle.....  and my FBI lab people have found no such prints on the rifle. )  The reputation that I have created for the bureau is such that I can probably create a lie that the sucker pissants will believe...... 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 04:13:37 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #276 on: February 04, 2019, 05:07:46 PM »
The man sees Oswald with a gun taking aim, hears the shot, sees Oswald take the last shot and slowly retrieve the rifle, says that he could identify Oswald and as proof he identified both Jarman and Norman when they came down from the fifth floor and we're somehow supposed to doubt his testimony because Brennan tells McCloy that he didn't actually see the gun discharge. Category A all the way.

He either saw the shot or he didn't.  Which is it?

By the way, Brennan also claimed in his book that he saw JFK's head explode.  That's some fast reflexes there.

P.S. How do you know that Brennan "identified both Jarman and Norman when they came down from the fifth floor"?  Did he specify who was who and what window each were at?  What about Williams?  And were those guys crouched behind boxes or hanging out windows?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #276 on: February 04, 2019, 05:07:46 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #277 on: February 04, 2019, 05:08:44 PM »
So Holmes entire report should then be discarded.  ::)

True to form you cherry-pick what you like, and discard what you don't.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #278 on: February 04, 2019, 05:12:43 PM »
Resorting to just one quote to make a point is a fools errand.

From Harold Norman's 12/4/1963 Affidavit;

We discussed the shots, and where they had come from and decided we better go down stairs. We walked down the stairs to the first floor and did not see anyone else on the stairway as we went down. From the time of the shots until we started down-stairs was about five minutes.

So is it your contention that 5 minutes equates to getting the hell out of there?

And do you have any basis for assuming that Brennan's estimates of time are more accurate than Williams'?

And if it was Brennan's description that went out at 12:45, then why isn't it identical to Brennan's description?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 05:17:41 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #278 on: February 04, 2019, 05:12:43 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #279 on: February 04, 2019, 05:18:59 PM »
In his WC testimony Euins said he was misinterpreted because he allegedly said he was referring to the mans bald spot only. If Euins really told the reporter that he saw a black man then he was just a very confused kid.

I love the way you just decide what the truth is, and evaluate witness credibility accordingly...