Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting  (Read 70629 times)

Offline Oscar Navarro

Re: Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting
« Reply #168 on: January 26, 2019, 12:04:12 PM »
Advertisement
You Dumbass.... They Never said anything about being afraid on November 22.... And their actions indicated curiosity not FEAR.....

Stick that WC testimony where the sun don't shine......

When faced with proof that reveals your ignorance resort to insults. Got it  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: January 26, 2019, 12:04:12 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #169 on: January 26, 2019, 01:37:23 PM »
When faced with proof that reveals your ignorance resort to insults. Got it  Thumb1:

You're a damned fool Navroo.....   And a simpleton to boot, if you can't see that the "Special Blue Ribbon Committee" (WC)  was set up as a cover up committee to dupe the pissants.    So don't refer me to that Blue Ribbon Committee in an attempt to blow smoke.  Pay attention to what the three stooges did, and said in their affidavits immediately after the coup d e'tat.   
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 02:25:26 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #170 on: January 26, 2019, 03:12:04 PM »
Fair enough. But it's a mistake to assume what any given witness would do in any circumstance.

One thing I'd like to know is at what proximity and how far the window location of the 3 'trotters' (seems more than one TSBD employee was into a trotting mode of locomotion that day ;) ) were from the stairwell.

In other words, could they be sure that the shooter wouldn't have appeared on the fifth floor looking for cover and be preparing to shoot it out? Or even just looking to hide the rifle?

Well, trotting up to the sixth floor wasn't in the Three Amigos plans. I think that can be said with a high degree of confidence based on their testimony.

Here's a diagram of the fifth floor
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1134#relPageId=230&tab=page

Photograph of NW corner of fifth floor as viewed from where the Three Amigos were looking out the SW corner window
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1134#relPageId=232&tab=page

I can speculate on what the trotter trio might have been thinking but that's about as conclusive as I'm willing to go. The limo was gone by the time the trotter trio looked out the SW window and they could have assumed that the sniper(s) had left the sixth floor by then so they decided to split the scene. Let me remind you of your own admonition. Don't assume what a given witness would do at any particular time  ;D
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 12:21:02 AM by Oscar Navarro »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: January 26, 2019, 03:12:04 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #171 on: January 26, 2019, 03:21:06 PM »
So when Williams accessed the box......where was the assassin? Are you able to provide any idea when this might have happened? Before 12.15 or after?

What do you think or believe?

Btw...."I think"

phrase
You use 'I think' in conversations or speeches to make your statements and opinions sound less forceful, rude, or direct.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/i-think

And. "belief"

noun

an acceptance that something exists or is true, especially one without proof.
"his belief in extraterrestrial life"

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/belief

Damn, Colin. Now you've got me thinking how I should use "think and believe". Placing too much pressure on me. When BRW reached the outside of the SN Oswald (the sniper) could have been hiding in any one of the many places afforded by the mess of boxes stacked on the sixth floor. When Oswald saw BRW leave (probably no later than 12:22 p.m.) he went into the SN. I arrived at that time based on Brennan's observation that he saw someone moving in the SN about 6 to 8 minutes before the shooting.

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #172 on: January 26, 2019, 03:28:09 PM »
That doesn't answer anything. It explains what any reasonable person sees up to the point where the film cuts-out. The question is about the film stopping and when the first shot was fired.
How many seconds was it from the point the film stopped to the first shot being fired?

IMO, the first shot was fired z158-60 so figure out for yourself where the limo was at that point in the Hughes film where it cuts out in relation to the Z frames mentioned and you'll have your answer.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: January 26, 2019, 03:28:09 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #173 on: January 26, 2019, 03:35:42 PM »
You're a damned fool Navroo.....   And a simpleton to boot, if you can't see that the "Special Blue Ribbon Committee" (WC)  was set up as a cover up committee to dupe the pissants.    So don't refer me to that Blue Ribbon Committee in an attempt to blow smoke.  Pay attention to what the three stooges did, and said in their affidavits immediately after the coup d e'tat.

You're a nut cake, Cakebread. You've been reading too many kook books and it's affected what little gray matter you have between the ears.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #174 on: January 26, 2019, 04:05:00 PM »
Well, trotting up to the sixth floor wasn't in the Three Amigos plans. I think that can be said with a high degree of confidence based on their testimony.

Photograph of NW corner of fifth floor as viewed from where the Three Amigos were looking out the SW corner window

I can speculate on what the trotter trio might have been thinking but that's about as conclusive as I'm willing to go. The limo was gone by the time the trotter trio looked out the SW window and they could have assumed that the sniper(s) had left the sixth floor by then so they decided to split the scene. Let me remind you of your own admonition. Don't assume what a given witness would do at any particular time  ;D

The limo was gone by the time the trotter trio looked out the SW window

No it was NOT!.....  From the SW corner window the three stooges could have watched the Lincoln as it proceeded North on Stemmons Freeway....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: January 26, 2019, 04:05:00 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #175 on: January 26, 2019, 09:54:25 PM »

I don't think I'm assuming anything about what they should have done. All I ask is were they in a position at the west windows to be spotted by an assassin in flight, who for all they knew, had reason to pop onto the fifth floor.

I can see why they wouldn't ascend to the 6th floor. That would be foolhardy. But did any one of them testify that they figured the killer had gone because the limo had left the scene? You seem to be suggesting that. And by 'splitting the scene', if you mean trotting over the the west windows on the floor right below the floor that would require the killer to pass by, I'd suggest that they were indeed still smack-dab in the middle of a clear-and-present danger, arguably a potential life-and-death situation.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 10:07:07 PM by Bill Chapman »