Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting  (Read 69597 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting
« Reply #152 on: January 25, 2019, 05:59:35 AM »
Advertisement

OK, let's discuss and debate. I think BRW had no reason to lie and neither did Jarman and Norman. I have posted my opinion on the subject already. The totality of all the statements of the Three Amigos (sounds much better than The Three Stooges) were covered in their testimonies before the Commission. I think relying on Arnold Rowland's testimony is foolish. I agree with your following statement "Williams went to the 6th floor to eat his lunch and watch the motorcade prior to joining Jarman and Norman on the 5th floor on the day of the assassination. Agree or disagree?" I won't be able to fully engage until Thursday night at the earliest as I have some commitments.

Ok. Waiting for your discussion and debate.

"The totality of all the statements of the Three Amigos (sounds much better than The Three Stooges) were covered in their testimonies before the Commission." Not sure what this means.....

I disagree with what I think is your premise. What the commission did was to concoct a story that suited the official outcome. This was compiled largely by Ball and Belin in their March trip to Dallas. The lies of the three were largely ignored. If you read my analysis there was no need to rely on Rowland, his observations were merely conformational.

You agree that Williams did go to the 6th floor, how about his first day statement?

He left the 6th floor ?about 10 minutes to 12? to break for lunch downstairs, ?I went backup on the 5th floor with a fellow called Hank and Junior I don?t know his last name?.

Was that essentially the same regarding his movements as those provided by Jarman and Norman before the WC testimonies?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 06:17:18 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: January 25, 2019, 05:59:35 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #153 on: January 25, 2019, 06:19:22 AM »

OK, let's discuss and debate. I think BRW had no reason to lie and neither did Jarman and Norman. I have posted my opinion on the subject already. The totality of all the statements of the Three Amigos (sounds much better than The Three Stooges) were covered in their testimonies before the Commission. I think relying on Arnold Rowland's testimony is foolish. I agree with your following statement "Williams went to the 6th floor to eat his lunch and watch the motorcade prior to joining Jarman and Norman on the 5th floor on the day of the assassination. Agree or disagree?" I won't be able to fully engage until Thursday night at the earliest as I have some commitments.

The thing that's frustrating for me is why none of the 3 sought to investigate the sixth floor upon hearing shots from above them. Instead they run over to the west side windows. Not too bright.

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #154 on: January 25, 2019, 07:08:35 AM »
And it just so happens that several people saw a sniper either shoot from that window, saw a rifle or what looked like a rifle being retracted from the window, three witnesses who were one floor below hear shots coming from right above them one of which heard the distinct sounds of shells hitting the floor above him and of the rifle bolt being operated. That's called a mass imaginary illusion. The one who is imagining is that one who refuses to accept that there was actually a sniper in the SN shooting at JFK.
Then you should be able to answer a question

Watch the part of the Robert Hughes film where the Presidential motorcade is turning onto Elm Street from Houston Street.  Right before the film cuts-out from that view, we can see Kennedy's limo is fully around the corner and now on Elm Street. At this point, we also see the southeast 6th-floor window.  Unfortunately,  the film cuts-out and you are unable to see a person or gun like some described to have witnessed. Now take all of the witnesses who say they saw someone in the window with a gun.

Of those witness accounts, Howard Brennen seems to have had a direct view and describes it as:

"this man the same man I had saw prior to the president's arrival was in the window and taking aim for his last shot after he fired last or the third shot of he didn't seem to be in a great rush hurry he seemed to pause for a moment to see if for sure he accomplished his purpose and he brought the gun back to a resting upright position as though he was satisfied."

Brennen seems to say he saw a man with a gun in the window and firing the gun out of a window ---before, during and after.

The question for you is:

In the Hughes film at the very last point where you can see the 6th-floor window at the same time the Kennedy limo is fully around the corner on Elm Street, how long would you say it is before the man could be seen with a gun
  in the window?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: January 25, 2019, 07:08:35 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #155 on: January 25, 2019, 08:33:33 AM »
The thing that's frustrating for me is why none of the 3 sought to investigate the sixth floor upon hearing shots from above them. Instead they run over to the west side windows. Not too bright.

What would you have done in their position Bill? Both means of exit are in the opposite corner of the building. You could stay where you are. Make a charge for the elevators or stairs. Hope that the cops arrive and go up to investigate. Would you call out to the cops as they passed?

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #156 on: January 25, 2019, 08:35:27 AM »

"The totality of all the statements of the Three Amigos (sounds much better than The Three Stooges) were covered in their testimonies before the Commission." Not sure what this means.....

I disagree with what I think is your premise. What the commission did was to concoct a story that suited the official outcome. This was compiled largely by Ball and Belin in their March trip to Dallas. The lies of the three were largely ignored. If you read my analysis there was no need to rely on Rowland, his observations were merely conformational.

You agree that Williams did go to the 6th floor, how about his first day statement?

He left the 6th floor ?about 10 minutes to 12? to break for lunch downstairs, ?I went backup on the 5th floor with a fellow called Hank and Junior I don?t know his last name?.

Was that essentially the same regarding his movements as those provided by Jarman and Norman before the WC testimonies?

While we wait for Oscar. Anyone else who wishes to discuss feel free to agree or disagree with the specific statements posed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: January 25, 2019, 08:35:27 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #157 on: January 25, 2019, 03:10:46 PM »

It means that their testimony before the Commission carries more weight than individual pieces of statements. The purpose of the taking of testimony was to get a fuller picture of what happened. Belin, Ball and the Commission members had their previous accounts on hand to compare and contrast with the testimony that's why these individual statements to authorities were used during the questioning. I don't believe there was any intention to lie or cover up anything by the Commission or the staffers who were doing the questioning. All of the witness statements given to the FBI were made part of the record so I don't see what was being covered up.

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #158 on: January 25, 2019, 03:14:35 PM »

Because they were scared! Would you have gone up to the floor from were there was someone with a gun that had been used to fire at the POTUS? I don't believe any one of us would be that brave. i know I wouldn't.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: January 25, 2019, 03:14:35 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #159 on: January 25, 2019, 03:22:15 PM »
Then you should be able to answer a question

Watch the part of the Robert Hughes film where the Presidential motorcade is turning onto Elm Street from Houston Street.  Right before the film cuts-out from that view, we can see Kennedy's limo is fully around the corner and now on Elm Street. At this point, we also see the southeast 6th-floor window.  Unfortunately,  the film cuts-out and you are unable to see a person or gun like some described to have witnessed. Now take all of the witnesses who say they saw someone in the window with a gun.

Of those witness accounts, Howard Brennen seems to have had a direct view and describes it as:

"this man the same man I had saw prior to the president's arrival was in the window and taking aim for his last shot after he fired last or the third shot of he didn't seem to be in a great rush hurry he seemed to pause for a moment to see if for sure he accomplished his purpose and he brought the gun back to a resting upright position as though he was satisfied."

Brennen seems to say he saw a man with a gun in the window and firing the gun out of a window ---before, during and after.

The question for you is:

In the Hughes film at the very last point where you can see the 6th-floor window at the same time the Kennedy limo is fully around the corner on Elm Street, how long would you say it is before the man could be seen with a gun
  in the window?

I'll let the commentator address your question