Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting  (Read 70737 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2019, 06:39:21 AM »
Advertisement
Harold Norman said that he went to the fifth floor. He said that Williams and Jarman also went to the fifth floor. They were all up there together. That's how I read it.

What Harold said....

I went to the fifth floor of the building to watch the parade of the President pass the building. Bonnie Ray Williams and James Jarman, who also worked at this building went with me. We took a position......

Seems to indicate they went together to me.......then again where Wllliams really was before he joined them wasn?t that important was it?

What did Jarman say Tim......any explanation for those statements?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2019, 06:39:21 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2019, 06:51:19 AM »
The very next is dispatch acknowledging them.....and on the same line he says 12.24. Seems to me to be closer to 12.24 but no matter. They do not mention it nor were they asked in either the WC or HSCA. Pity. We have Harold Norman?s recollection of the motorcade at main.....that was about 12.24 so close enough. Maybe that was a mis memory too.

Norman recalled that the motorcade was at main and never bothered mentioning the scene that was taking place on Houston? Doesn't that seem rather odd?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2019, 06:56:27 AM »
What Harold said....

I went to the fifth floor of the building to watch the parade of the President pass the building. Bonnie Ray Williams and James Jarman, who also worked at this building went with me. We took a position......

Seems to indicate they went together to me.......then again where Wllliams really was before he joined them wasn?t that important was it?

What did Jarman say Tim......any explanation for those statements?

Jarman said pretty much the same as Norman, except that he added that Williams ate with them.

Why would Jarman lie about Williams eating lunch with them? If they really did mean to say that Williams traveled with them to the fifth floor, what was their purpose in saying so if they knew it to be false?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2019, 06:56:27 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2019, 07:09:00 AM »

Norman recalled that the motorcade was at main and never bothered mentioning the scene that was taking place on Houston? Doesn't that seem rather odd?

I think the point is that they left about that time....well after 12.20. Their journey takes them passed the lunchroom and about 2-3 minutes later they are in position on the fifth floor. Maybe it?s 12.25......don?t think it really matters. Williams then has to depart the SN and go down, joining them a minute or so later. This corroborates Rowland who claimed to have seen a coloured man in the SN prior to 12.25. It could not have been Norman and Jarman on the floor below. It also is consistent with Brennan who arrived in position about this time and saw two men on the fifth floor and a human form leaving the SN and returning. Both Brennan and Rowland reference the seizure event.

The sixth floor was crucial in the investigation from only minutes after the assassination. That is why Williams was at DPD when he saw Oswald brought in. Fritz had ordered Senkel to gather everyone who had been on the 6th floor that day to be brought in for questioning. On that day Williams says nothing about having been there. If his story is true he was there only a few minutes before the shots. Yet he mentions nothing of this. Dougherty does in his statement but the police do not realise the implications of his actions. Williams lunch was left in the SN and initially thought to be the assassin?s according to numerous media reports in the coming days.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2019, 07:11:05 AM »
A questions for you Tim. When Williams joined the other two do you think he mentioned where he had come from before or after the shots? Perhaps you think he said nothing.....well?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2019, 07:11:05 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2019, 07:13:46 AM »
I think the point is that they left about that time....well after 12.20. Their journey takes them passed the lunchroom and about 2-3 minutes later they are in position on the fifth floor. Maybe it?s 12.25......don?t think it really matters. Williams then has to depart the SN and go down, joining them a minute or so later. This corroborates Rowland who claimed to have seen a coloured man in the SN prior to 12.25. It could not have been Norman and Jarman on the floor below. It also is consistent with Brennan who arrived in position about this time and saw two men on the fifth floor and a human form leaving the SN and returning. Both Brennan and Rowland reference the seizure event.

The sixth floor was crucial in the investigation from only minutes after the assassination. That is why Williams was at DPD when he saw Oswald brought in. Fritz had ordered Senkel to gather everyone who had been on the 6th floor that day to be brought in for questioning. On that day Williams says nothing about having been there. If his story is true he was there only a few minutes before the shots. Yet he mentions nothing of this. Dougherty does in his statement but the police do not realise the implications of his actions. Williams lunch was left in the SN and initially thought to be the assassin?s according to numerous media reports in the coming days.

Speaking of improved memories, who helped Rowland improve his?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2019, 07:19:25 AM »
It also is consistent with Brennan who arrived in position about this time and saw two men on the fifth floor and a human form leaving the SN and returning. Both Brennan and Rowland reference the seizure event.

So, Norman and Jarman were already on the fifth floor when Brennan arrived at his position at 12:22?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2019, 07:19:25 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2019, 07:22:09 AM »
A questions for you Tim. When Williams joined the other two do you think he mentioned where he had come from before or after the shots? Perhaps you think he said nothing.....well?

Why would he bother mentioning where he had come from?