Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting  (Read 69551 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2019, 08:05:21 AM »
Advertisement
He doesn't have an alibi. Nobody placed him on the first floor at the time of the shooting. If he really did say that he saw Jarman and Norman walk through, which I assume that's what you believe, then that still doesn't place him on the first floor at the time of the shooting. From the sniper's nest window, he would have seen those two standing out on the sidewalk and then he would have seen them as they headed towards the Southeast corner of the building. Then a few minutes later he would have heard them on the floor below as they chatted at the open windows. He would have known that they had passed through the first floor near the Domino room on their way to the elevators.

It is not me who has the belief Tim. I do not know who saw what. We only have others impressions of what was said under interrogation by the accused. We do have signed statements from key individuals that are plain lies....something that was ignored, why?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2019, 08:05:21 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2019, 03:50:21 PM »
He doesn't have an alibi. Nobody placed him on the first floor at the time of the shooting. If he really did say that he saw Jarman and Norman walk through, which I assume that's what you believe, then that still doesn't place him on the first floor at the time of the shooting. From the sniper's nest window, he would have seen those two standing out on the sidewalk and then he would have seen them as they headed towards the Southeast corner of the building. Then a few minutes later he would have heard them on the floor below as they chatted at the open windows. He would have known that they had passed through the first floor near the Domino room on their way to the elevators.

He doesn't have an alibi. Nobody placed him on the first floor at the time of the shooting.

Wow! Your desperation is hangin out a country mile, Mr Snickerson...."Nobody placed him on the first floor at the time of the shooting."

He provided an alibi....That is a fact....    Whether it is true is the question....

At the time Lee told the interrogators that he witnessed Junior Jarman and Harold Norman "come in" he may not even have realized that he was providing an alibi.....  He may have simply been recalling his where abouts during the period that Fritz was inquiring about...
Where were you when the parade passed by the building?    Lee's reply..." I was in the first floor lunchroom at that time"    Was anybody there with you at that time?...."No, but I recall two  colored employees came in the back door while I was in the lunchroom"....

Question for you Timmy....  Can you provide any evidence that Lee knew that the police were treating the sixth floor as the  site where the shots had been fired from?   There is some evidence that he was astonished to learn that the TSBD was the suspected site from which the shooting had occurred.

A map had turned up among his possessions, and the map had several locations on it marked by an "X"  ....An "X" was on the map on the corner of Houston and Elm ( the TSBD)   Fritz wanted to know what that "X" indicated, and displayed the map to Lee Oswald...Lee deduced that Fritz thought the shots had came from the TSBD...and he said in sudden realization... something like... "Wait a minute....Do tell me that the shots came from the Book storage building! 

Is there one iota of evidence that proves that Lee was aware that the sixth floor was the official "crime scene"?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 04:16:45 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2019, 04:03:18 PM »

And so trying to use them by way of an alibi if he knew they were not near the lunchroom at that time makes no sense. Any fool would know the police would check and the alibi would easily be shown to be a lie. Especially as he had not mentioned the day before. in that interrogation he was eating alone, why now try to change to be eating with those two. Makes no sense.

However if the conversation went like this.....

Fritz: Lee you told me you were in the lunchroom........did you see anyone else when you were in there who might be able to verify your presence?

Oswald: Well the only other employees I saw were Junior and another short guy pass just before the commotion.

Kelley mistakenly assumes he meant he was eating lunch with the. Simple misunderstanding.

The real issue here is that the have 2 key witnesses who were prepared to lie about the presence of someone who was not in there presence. Who they also lie about someone they had seen but claimed not to? Especially if that someone was a dead commie accused Presidential assassin.

Fritz: Lee you told me you were in the lunchroom........did you see anyone else when you were in there who might be able to verify your presence?

This imagined question imparts a lot of information.....A good interrogator never imparts information to a suspect....especially one that would alert the suspect that he's being asked to provide an alibi....Like  "did you see anyone else when you were in there who might be able to verify your presence"?

Fritz being a very experienced interrogator would have asked.....

"Lee, I want to be sure that I understand you correctly, Let me see if I've got it straight.... "Tell me again where you were at the time the parade passed by the building"....
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 04:30:56 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2019, 04:03:18 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2019, 07:27:39 PM »
It is not me who has the belief Tim. I do not know who saw what. We only have others impressions of what was said under interrogation by the accused. We do have signed statements from key individuals that are plain lies....something that was ignored, why?

Colin, What are the statements that you are referring to? How have you determined that those statements are lies?

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2019, 10:16:37 PM »
Colin, What are the statements that you are referring to? How have you determined that those statements are lies?

Both Jarman and Norman repeatedly claimed that Williams was with them on the journey up to the fifth floor. They lied. Not sure how you get around that one.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2019, 10:16:37 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2019, 01:03:14 AM »
Both Jarman and Norman repeatedly claimed that Williams was with them on the journey up to the fifth floor. They lied. Not sure how you get around that one.

It's quite easy to get around.  Their testimonies were made months later.  They remembered incorrectly. Why accuse them of lying? They, like many of the witnesses, can be forgiven for not remembering all of the details to exactness or correctly.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2019, 02:31:33 AM »
It's quite easy to get around.  Their testimonies were made months later.  They remembered incorrectly. Why accuse them of lying? They, like many of the witnesses, can be forgiven for not remembering all of the details to exactness or correctly.

Wow a shared mismemory......I expected something a bit better, actually made me laugh out load. Then again I don?t have the perception you possess. Oswald in the 6th floor SN, watching for the President's arrival could see Jarman and Norman walking from the front of the building......too easy. Then again the same position would have excellent view of the ambulance arrival (with siren) about the same time.....let?s see, assassin waiting to shoot the President, you think a siren might get his attention? He could have used that. No to busy watching Jarman and Norman thinking they were walking and talking with Williams on their way upstairs.

Maybe for guys with such memories they forgot they saw Oswald in the lunchroom too. How did their memories improve? Who helped them with there recollections 4 months after the event?

Mr. BALL - When you finished your sandwich and your bottle of pop, what did you do?
Mr. JARMAN - I throwed the paper that I had the sandwich in in the box over close to the telephone and I took the pop bottle and put it in the case over by the Dr. Pepper machine.
Mr. BALL - And then what did you do?
Mr. JARMAN - Then I went out in front of the building.
Mr. BALL - With who?
Mr. JARMAN - Harold Norman, Bonnie Ray, and Danny Arce and myself.
Mr. BALL - You say Bonnie Ray Williams?
Mr. JARMAN - Bonnie Ray Williams.
Mr. BALL - Do you remember him going with you?
Mr. JARMAN - No; I am sorry. Excuse me, but it was Harold Norman and myself and Daniel Arce.

Amazing memory about where he threw the paper from his lunch when going outside and still wanted to remember Williams in that scene. Yet it was all a dream and Belin and Ball were the real ones who tidied up over a few days in March in Dallas. They composed a story from what they had to work with.....and unfortunately they had to cover over some witness lies....just another example of their slip showing here. Their concoction was something that the majority of Joe Pubic would swallow....not such a great taste to others.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 02:53:10 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2019, 02:31:33 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2019, 03:19:25 AM »
Wow a shared mismemory......I expected something a bit better, actually made me laugh out load. Then again I don?t have the perception you possess.

I can show you others. However, did Jarman and Norman really repeatedly claim that Williams was with them on the journey up to the fifth floor? Where can those statements of theirs be seen? Or maybe you are reading that into their statements or the FBI reports on their statements. "After eating his lunch he went with Williams and Jarman to fifth floor" is not the same thing as "After eating his lunch he then traveled together with Williams and Jarman up to the fifth floor".

Oswald in the 6th floor SN, watching for the President's arrival could see Jarman and Norman walking from the front of the building......too easy. Then again the same position would have excellent view of the ambulance arrival (with siren) about the same time.....let?s see, assassin waiting to shoot the President, you think a siren might get his attention? He could have used that. No to busy watching Jarman and Norman thinking they were walking and talking with Williams on their way upstairs.

Oh? About the same time? The ambulance got there at 12:23. Wouldn't the siren have got their attention as well?

Maybe for guys with such memories they forgot they saw Oswald in the lunchroom too. How did their memories improve? Who helped them with there recollections 4 months after the event?

Mr. BALL - When you finished your sandwich and your bottle of pop, what did you do?
Mr. JARMAN - I throwed the paper that I had the sandwich in in the box over close to the telephone and I took the pop bottle and put it in the case over by the Dr. Pepper machine.
Mr. BALL - And then what did you do?
Mr. JARMAN - Then I went out in front of the building.
Mr. BALL - With who?
Mr. JARMAN - Harold Norman, Bonnie Ray, and Danny Arce and myself.
Mr. BALL - You say Bonnie Ray Williams?
Mr. JARMAN - Bonnie Ray Williams.
Mr. BALL - Do you remember him going with you?
Mr. JARMAN - No; I am sorry. Excuse me, but it was Harold Norman and myself and Daniel Arce.

Amazing memory about where he threw the paper from his lunch when going outside and still wanted to remember Williams in that scene. Yet it was all a dream and Belin and Ball were the real ones who tidied up over a few days in March in Dallas. They composed a story from what they had to work with.....and unfortunately they had to cover over some witness lies....just another example of their slip showing here. Their concoction was something that the majority of Joe Pubic would swallow....not such a great taste to others.

Did their memories improve? I certainly haven't claimed that they did.