JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate > JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate

Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting

<< < (99/99)

John Iacoletti:

--- Quote from: Walt Cakebread on March 02, 2019, 08:04:06 PM ---Well I can see the time of 3:15....right there on the notes.     That's a pretty fair indication that is the time of the beginning of the interrogation.   And all three participants testified that the first interrogation started at 3:15.   

However, You apparently have reason to doubt that time.....So let's hear it Mr I.

--- End quote ---

We?re talking about when those notes were written, not the time of the interrogation. What is your evidence that Fritz made those notes during the interrogation instead of days later like he said?

Walt Cakebread:

--- Quote from: John Iacoletti on March 02, 2019, 08:11:48 PM ---We?re talking about when those notes were written, not the time of the interrogation. What is your evidence that Fritz made those notes during the interrogation instead of days later like he said?

--- End quote ---

I reject the proposal that Fritz scribbled the notes at some later time....primarily because they are such a scrambled mess.....If he had sat down at a later time and at his leisure wrote the notes, I seriously doubt that they would be such a mess....

John Iacoletti:

--- Quote from: Walt Cakebread on March 02, 2019, 08:18:47 PM ---I reject the proposal that Fritz scribbled the notes at some later time....primarily because they are such a scrambled mess.....If he had sat down at a later time and at his leisure wrote the notes, I seriously doubt that they would be such a mess....

--- End quote ---

What you seriously doubt has no evidentiary value.

Walt Cakebread:

--- Quote from: John Iacoletti on March 02, 2019, 08:32:31 PM ---What you seriously doubt has no evidentiary value.

--- End quote ---

Thank you....Someone told me that you're a perfect A--hole....   I told them that I seriously doubted that...

And I base that on my observation that we all fall short of perfection.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version