Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting  (Read 70617 times)

Offline Oscar Navarro

Re: Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting
« Reply #360 on: February 12, 2019, 01:48:25 AM »
Advertisement
He either saw the shot or he didn't.  Which is it?

By the way, Brennan also claimed in his book that he saw JFK's head explode.  That's some fast reflexes there.

P.S. How do you know that Brennan "identified both Jarman and Norman when they came down from the fifth floor"?  Did he specify who was who and what window each were at?  What about Williams?  And were those guys crouched behind boxes or hanging out windows?

Brennan definitely identified both Jarman and Norman. Read his testimony.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #360 on: February 12, 2019, 01:48:25 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #361 on: February 12, 2019, 02:07:38 AM »
Here is what Norman said.....

Mr. BALL. Did you stay there?
Mr. NORMAN. Well, we stayed there I believe until we got the news that the motorcade was coming down, let's see, is that Commerce, no Main, because Commerce- we went back in the building, James Jarman and I.

He doesn?t say how or from whom he got the news. Maybe it was second hand. But there was a transmission from car 1, that they were approaching Main about 12.22pm. Why would Norman make that up? How do you know that wasn?t the reason Jarman and Norman changed from going with Givens to the parking lot on Record to the 5th floor of the TSBD?

The motorcade was running late and maybe someone in the crowd thought the motorcade should be in Main St by now...like 12:15 so that's the possible source for Norman's initial 12:15 PM time. As I have said before I don't believe any of the three Amigos was lying. 

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #362 on: February 12, 2019, 03:01:20 AM »
The motorcade was running late and maybe someone in the crowd thought the motorcade should be in Main St by now...like 12:15 so that's the possible source for Norman's initial 12:15 PM time. As I have said before I don't believe any of the three Amigos was lying.

What Norman said......

"About 12:15 P.M. on this same date, after I had eaten my lunch, I went to the fifth floor of the building to watch the parade of the President pass the building. Bonnie Ray Williams and James Jarman, who also worked at this building went with me." 12/4/63

Not a specific time but an approximation.......

What did he say on March 18?

When did Jarman say they all went up?

When did Williams say they all went up in his first day statement? Of course after that his "story" changed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #362 on: February 12, 2019, 03:01:20 AM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #363 on: February 12, 2019, 05:53:11 AM »
Of course, you don't

Mr. BALL. When the cement fell on your head, did either one of the men notice it and say anything about it?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir. I believe Harold was the first one.
Mr. BALL. That is Hank Norman?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I believe he was the first one. He said "Man, I know it came from there. It even shook the building." He said, "You got something on your head." And then James Jarman said, "Yes, man, don't you brush it out." By that time I just forgot about it. But after I got downstairs I think I brushed it out anyway.

Question:   Why does cement dust fall on William's head, if it actually did?
Answer: gravity

The real question is about: When Norman says to Williams "you got something on your head"  and then Jarman says to Williams "yes man, don't brush it out"
Explain why Jarman would tell him not to "brush it out"?    It sure seems Williams likes to have a keen observation of fine detail and oddly enough adds more then he is asked of like he is coached which explains the pictures they have of the 3 as if they are from the actual moment of the assassination. Total shell game

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #364 on: February 12, 2019, 06:48:38 AM »

That?s because Williams was not with them at the time. Not so sure about who he identified but the important information was there were only two on the fifth floor. Brennan did not get into position sitting on the wall until the ambulance officers had attended to Belknap.....12.24.

Brennan likely saw Williams, wearing khaki, leave the SN to join them and assumed it to be the assassin.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 06:50:08 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #364 on: February 12, 2019, 06:48:38 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #365 on: February 12, 2019, 03:16:36 PM »

At the time Brennan worked with an author to write a book, he had seen quite a few funerals of witnesses who had had fatal accidents, and he saw  the handwriting on the wall.    He had testified and realized that LBJ's "Special Blue Ribbon Committee" was not seeking the truth .... Citing his book is about the same as citing the Warren Report....or Alice in Wonderland.....   

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #366 on: February 12, 2019, 07:47:08 PM »
What Norman said......

"About 12:15 P.M. on this same date, after I had eaten my lunch, I went to the fifth floor of the building to watch the parade of the President pass the building. Bonnie Ray Williams and James Jarman, who also worked at this building went with me." 12/4/63

Not a specific time but an approximation.......

What did he say on March 18?

When did Jarman say they all went up?

When did Williams say they all went up in his first day statement? Of course after that his "story" changed.

I posted this on January 31st and have yet to see your response to the matter addressed. Let me give you another opportunity to do so;

"The salient point that proves what!!! Tell me if I'm correctly summarizing your theory;

1) According to you BRW was at one point in the SN and that Jarman and Norman were covering for BRW by claiming they all walked together to the fifth floor.

2) This coverup is supposed to have begun soon after all three were taken in for questioning.

My questions are;

A) Why did the narrative change during the WC testimony to reflect that BRW had not walked together with Norman and Jarman to the fifth floor

B) How does the pre-WC testimony jive with Givens testimony that he was with Jarman and Norman only...no BRW

Mr. GIVENS. When I got down to the first floor Harold Norman, James Jarman and myself, we stood over by the window, and then we said we was going outside and watch the parade, so we walked out and we stood there a while, and then I said, "I believe I will walk up to the parking lot."

C) Did BRW join Jarman and Norman after Givens left? If he did where the heck was BRW before he joined Jarman and Norman?

D) If BRW saw Oswald in the SN so what? The Dillard photo and the testimony of Jarman and Norman and that of Brennan exonarate BRW from being an accesory to the crime. I mean, why would Jarman and Norman risk themselves for being accesories to the crime by covering up for BRW if they thought he had something to do with the crime. By accesory to the crime I mean that's the only fear that would cause BRW to believe he was in any danger and needed Norman and Jarman to cover for him. It's only logical to me that if BRW had seen Oswald in the SN, even if BRW didn't see the rifle and thought Oswald was just one of the many watching the motorcade, that once he and Junior and Norman heard the shots coming from right above, that BRW would not be so stupid as to not put two and two together and tell his fifth floor buddies that he just saw Oswald were the shots came from.

F) Why would Jarman and Norman go along with covering for BRW if it was an innocent encounter?

G) Being an accesory to a murder, especially to that of the POTUS, is a pretty serious offense. Do you really believe that David Belin would have gone along with the coverup? Do you really believe that David Belin would not have brought out in the open an attempt at a cover up of any kind?"

After you have addressed the above post I'll have a better idea of what all this Three Stooges stage act is all about.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #366 on: February 12, 2019, 07:47:08 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #367 on: February 12, 2019, 08:02:38 PM »
That?s because Williams was not with them at the time. Not so sure about who he identified but the important information was there were only two on the fifth floor. Brennan did not get into position sitting on the wall until the ambulance officers had attended to Belknap.....12.24.

Brennan likely saw Williams, wearing khaki, leave the SN to join them and assumed it to be the assassin.

That's not it. Belin wanted to find out if Brennan could have had a good view of Oswald on the SN so he challenged Brennan's ability to recognize individuals on the fifth floor windows as being one and the same as the two whom he saw while being questioned by the police. It's an interesting story as told in Belin's book You Are The Jury. When I get a chance I'll post the exchanges as they were transcribed during Brennan's testimony.