Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting  (Read 18216 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Oswald in the TSBD just after the shooting
« Reply #340 on: February 07, 2019, 11:20:04 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're going off the rails.  I'm not claiming that Brennan saw a Carcano.  I'm asking you to justify why you think Brennan said "30 caliber rifle".  Or even "looked like a 30-30 rifle or some type of Winchester."  There is no record in his affidavit, testimony, or even in Brennan's big book of embellishments that says "30-30 rifle or some type of Winchester".  Neither Sawyer (who's the one who broadcasted that), or Sorrels, or anybody else is on record as saying that info came from Brennan.

Mr. BELIN. All right, now, sir; you did broadcast that description out of this
Mr. SAWYER. Yes, that's correct. That shows on the radio log. Where did you get that description
Mr. SAWYER. We are talking now about the colored man?
Mr. BELIN. No, I am talking about the one that is on Sawyer's Deposition Exhibit A, that shows you at 12:43.
Mr. SAWYER. That description came to me mainly from one witness who claimed to have seen the rifle barrel in the fifth or sixth floor of the building, and claimed to have been able to see the man up there.
Mr. BELIN. Do you know this person's name?
Mr. SAWYER. I do not.
Mr. BELIN. Do you know anything about him, what he was wearing?
Mr. SAWYER. Except that he was--I don't remember what he was wearing. I remember that he was a white man and that he wasn't young and he wasn't old. He was there. That is the only two things that I can remember about him.
Mr. BELIN. What age would you categorize as young?
Mr. SAWYER. Around 35 would be my best recollection of it, but it could be a few years either way.
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember if he was tall or short, or can't you remember anything about him?
Mr. SAWYER. I can't remember that much about him. I was real hazy about that.

You'd think that he would have remembered 44-year-old Brennan's big honkin' hard hat...

I'm asking you to justify why you think Brennan said "30 caliber rifle".  Or even "looked like a 30-30 rifle or some type of Winchester."

Let's stick to the time period Between 12:30 and 2:30 on 11 / 22 /63 ....I don't like to present anything that the cover up committee dumped on us months later....

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #341 on: February 07, 2019, 11:34:10 PM »
I'm asking you to justify why you think Brennan said "30 caliber rifle".  Or even "looked like a 30-30 rifle or some type of Winchester."

Let's stick to the time period Between 12:30 and 2:30 on 11 / 22 /63 ....I don't like to present anything that the cover up committee dumped on us months later....

Cool.  Find any record of Brennan calling it "30-30 rifle or some type of Winchester" on 11/22.  Or even of anybody else saying that Brennan called it that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #341 on: February 07, 2019, 11:34:10 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #342 on: February 07, 2019, 11:52:48 PM »
Cool.  Find any record of Brennan calling it "30-30 rifle or some type of Winchester" on 11/22.  Or even of anybody else saying that Brennan called it that.

Where did the description come from if not Howard Brennan?    Do you think Sawyer made it up?     

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #343 on: February 07, 2019, 11:57:13 PM »
Where did the description come from if not Howard Brennan?    Do you think Sawyer made it up?   

Good questions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #343 on: February 07, 2019, 11:57:13 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #344 on: February 08, 2019, 12:36:22 AM »
Good questions.

Is that your answer?....  Surely you're bright enough to deduce that the description of... " a 30.30 Winchester, or some type of 30 caliber rifle"  didn't just flash on the Hertz sign....

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #345 on: February 08, 2019, 07:36:30 AM »
Ah, the conspiracy theorist 'appeal to rebellion' fallacy
Sorry, William, I am not a conspiracy theorist. If I had to pick the one that people find to be the most entertaining,  hmmmm it would be the one you're certainly familiar with. Correct me if I am wrong, but these small-brain animals try to convince the world that some guy who has three names supposedly killed Kennedy with a gun he never had. It's actually is quite peculiar, does it ring a bell. Feel free to share your thoughts. Maybe your brother Raymond will share his thoughts too, but remember, he's very sensitive when it comes to spelling his name

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #345 on: February 08, 2019, 07:36:30 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #346 on: February 09, 2019, 05:31:38 PM »
Are you askin Navarro why he wastin time attacking CT's and lying about the case, if LBJ's Special select Blue Ribbon Committee's "essential  conclusions" are accurate and valid....?

Says the guy with a thread that numbers his fabrications.  :D Should be in the triple digits by now.

When did Junior Jarman ever say that he heard from a motorcycle radio that the motorcade was reaching Main St as you claim? Let's add this to the list.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #347 on: February 09, 2019, 06:40:51 PM »
Says the guy with a thread that numbers his fabrications.  :D Should be in the triple digits by now.

When did Junior Jarman ever say that he heard from a motorcycle radio that the motorcade was reaching Main St as you claim? Let's add this to the list.

Duh,Dumbass...  Jarman, Norman and Givens were standing at the front of the TSBD near a DPD police motorcycle with the radio announcing the progress of the motorcade ...They knew the motorcade was approaching Main street when they decided to go up to the fifth floor where they could get a better view of the parade.

How do you think they knew the location of the parade??   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #347 on: February 09, 2019, 06:40:51 PM »

Online Colin Crow

• Beware of Geeks bearing gifs.
« Reply #348 on: February 09, 2019, 10:48:15 PM »

Here is what Norman said.....

Mr. BALL. Did you stay there?
Mr. NORMAN. Well, we stayed there I believe until we got the news that the motorcade was coming down, let's see, is that Commerce, no Main, because Commerce- we went back in the building, James Jarman and I.

He doesn?t say how or from whom he got the news. Maybe it was second hand. But there was a transmission from car 1, that they were approaching Main about 12.22pm. Why would Norman make that up? How do you know that wasn?t the reason Jarman and Norman changed from going with Givens to the parking lot on Record to the 5th floor of the TSBD?

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #349 on: February 10, 2019, 05:18:35 AM »
12:22pm Norman and Jarman "hear the news" , begin their return to TSBD 5th floor.

12:23pm N/J enter rear door of TSBD 1st floor, and walk to the rear staircase

12:24:30 N/J have reached the 5th floor having taken 90 sec to go up 5 flights 18 step staircases, and 80 ft of floor landings

12:24:30- 12:25pm, N/J travel across 5th floor about 150 ft, arriving at their respective windows by 12:25

12:25pm: Bonnie Ray Williams East Elevator from 6th floor arrives on 5th floor. Any earlier, Norman and Jarman are likely seen by BRW or vice versa, walking on the floor, as opposed to already being in place at their windows.

Factoid: Bronson Film presumed to have started at 12:24 pm, 6 minutes prior to JFK motorccade entering DEaley Plaza, shows that there is a box in the window of the SE 6th floor corner window. There is no one seen placing it there. It is ALREADY there, when the Bronson film begins.

Problem: If Oswald had returned immediatelyfrom 2nd floor lunchroom after a 12:17 encounter with Carolyn Arnold, then Oswald was hiding probably on the 6th floor staircase going "up" to 7th floor and waiting for BRW to leave the floor. But how does Oswald get to the SE window by 12:23:30 if BRW is still on the floor and not taking elevator down to 5th floor until 12:25pm?

« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 05:23:57 AM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #349 on: February 10, 2019, 05:18:35 AM »

Mobile View