Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Which cop gets the credit?  (Read 3405 times)

Offline Denis Pointing

Re: Which cop gets the credit?
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2019, 01:47:22 AM »
Advertisement
Oh ...I agree. The fail to pay story was made tongue in cheek. Six minutes later Oswald was under arrest. Never mind the guy in library.. never mind the car with the gun in the back seat. Go figure.

"Go figure" what exactly? I'm just not seeing your point. It's 0.3 miles from the library to the TT, that's 2min via car at normal speed, one min full speed. That leaves 5min to make the arrest, that's working to your timeline, all the timelines I've read say Oswald was arrested at 1.55. that's 9min not 6min. Never mind, either way, the timeline works! I'm presuming you've read McDonald's WC testimony, yes? All the times are there to see.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 02:02:07 AM by Denis Pointing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2019, 01:47:22 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2019, 02:38:37 AM »
"Go figure" what exactly? I'm just not seeing your point. It's 0.3 miles from the library to the TT, that's 2min via car at normal speed, one min full speed. That leaves 5min to make the arrest, that's working to your timeline, all the timelines I've read say Oswald was arrested at 1.55. that's 9min not 6min. Never mind, either way, the timeline works! I'm presuming you've read McDonald's WC testimony, yes? All the times are there to see.
"I'm just not seeing your point"....Nor I yours. 
5min to make the arrest....about the time it takes to type a post.
either way, the timeline works..."Either way"? The official tale is absurd.
I'm presuming you've read McDonald's WC testimony?...Oh yeah.
Mr. BALL - You had heard a broadcast?
Mr. McDONALD - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Of a description, of someone to look for?
Mr. McDONALD - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - What did you hear?
Mr. McDONALD - White male, approximately 27 years old, 5 foot 10, weight about 145 pounds, wearing light clothing.
That was bullcrap. No sweat off my sack but that wasn't the only lie McDonald told.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2019, 08:47:48 PM »
Jerry, as far as I'm aware McDonald never claimed to be the officer that actually handcuffed Oswald, he certainly doesn't say that in the vid you posted, only that the cuffs were his.

Hawkins' testimony:

Mr. HAWKINS. They had a scuffle and I immediately ran to the location. Officer Hutson had come in the aisle behind Oswald and McDonald and Officer Walker had come in on the left-hand side and I came up in the front. I grabbed his left hand and then immediately took my handcuffs out and put them on his left hand and we brought his right arm around as soon as the gun had been removed and handcuffed his right arm with both hands behind his back.

Hill's testimony:

We finally got the man subdued to the point where we had control of him and his legs pinned and his arms pinned. I said, "Let's handcuff him." And being that I was working in plainclothes and working in personnel, didn't have a pair of handcuffs, and I asked Hawkins if he had. And he said, "Yes."
And I said, "Let's get them."
And Hawkins and I handcuffed him while the others held him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2019, 08:47:48 PM »

Offline Chris Scally

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2019, 10:31:19 AM »
Hi Jerry:

I took a photo of the handcuffs which are on display in the Old Red Museum in Dallas in 2013, and they are labelled as being those of Det. L.D. Montgomery, which were on LHO when he was shot by Jack Ruby. The initials "LDM" are actually visible on the cuffs in my photo.

Chris

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2019, 01:21:09 AM »
Hi Jerry:I took a photo of the handcuffs which are on display in the Old Red Museum in Dallas in 2013, and they are labelled as being those of Det. L.D. Montgomery, which were on LHO when he was shot by Jack Ruby. The initials "LDM" are actually visible on the cuffs in my photo.Chris
Jim Leavelle said he handcuffed Oswald and brought him out. They were very attached to each other ::)

« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 01:24:07 AM by Jerry Freeman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2019, 01:21:09 AM »