Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did C.E.P. Destroy The Lives of People Who Shouldn't Even Have Been Suspected?  (Read 5029 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Advertisement

Tom,

Supporting my analysis of what with facts?

That Ivan Obyedkov was a triple-agent?

That Aleksey Kulak ("Fedora") was a triple-agent, and Yuri Nosenko a false defector (even PDS believes that now, thanks to John Newman)?

That George DeMohrenschildt was a long-term KGB "illegal"?

That Donald Trump has been laundering money for the Russian Mafia since 1984, and that he, as Putin's compromised "useful idiot," was installed by KGBMAFIA-boy Putin, and his lackey-agent Julian Assange, as our president?

What, Tom?

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

Doesn't Putin's wealth make him an ultimate stakeholder? To paraphrase Sting, do the Russians love their (offshore)
bank accounts, too?

In your (wrassler's) opinion, were Col. S. Behn and Howard Bucknell, Jr. traitors, or simply stupified by greed?

U.S. Department of State, Office of Operations, Publishing and Reproduction Services Division., 1960

PDF]The Foreign Service Journal, October 1961 - American Foreign ...
https://afsa.org/sites/default/files/fsj-1961-10-october_0.pdf
BUCKNELL. John A. C. Bucknell, a Foreign Service Reserve. Officer and son of Howard Bucknell, FSO-retired, was drowned off the island of Corsica, on June 10, 1961
https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/386296753/
Body of American Attache Found
 Los Angeles Times - ProQuest Archiver - Jun 12, 1961 Corsica
The body of John Bucknell, 33. political attache at the U.S. Embassy in Bern miss-. ing since he went undersea fishing Friday, was found Sunday washed up on a beach near here. Bucknell, ' his wife and three ' children came here several weeks ago for a vacation. ' ; 1 ' He was appointed to his Bern post in April, 1959. Hewas a graduate of Princeton University, class of 1949..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sosthenes_Behn#Puerto_Rico_Telephone_Company_and_ITT
Sosthenes Behn (January 30, 1884 ? June 6, 1957) was an American businessman widely known for founding ITT. He held the rank of lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army.

.....During the war, all of ITT's German holdings were put under Nazi control. These included a minority share in airplane manufacturer Focke-Wulf, which ITT had acquired through its contacts with German financier Kurt Baron von Schr?der. After the end of the war, the US authorities returned these assets to their rightful US owner.
Behn appointed Gerhard Westrick to the board of Focke-Wulf after the reconstitution in 1936. He was ITT's corporation chairman in Germany. After Pearl Harbour, at meetings with Baron Kurt von Schr?der and Behn in Switzerland, Westrick nervously admitted he had run into a problem. Wilhelm Ohnesorge, the elderly minister in charge of post offices, who was one of the first fifty Nazi party members, was strongly opposed to ITT's German companies continuing to function under New York management in time of war. Behn told Westrick to use Schr?der and the protection of the Gestapo against Ohnesorge. In return, Behn guaranteed that ITT would substantially increase its payments to the Gestapo through the Circle of Friends. A special board of trustees was set up by the Nazis to cooperate with Behn and his thirty thousand staff in Occupied Europe. Ohnesorge savagely fought these arrangements and tried to obtain the support of Himmler. However, Schr?der had Himmler's ear, and so, of course did his close friend and associate Walter Schellenberg. Ohnesorge appealed directly to Hitler and condemned Westrick as an American sympathiser. However, Hitler realized the importance of ITT to the German economy and proved supportive of Behn.

In 1943, ITT became majority shareholder of Focke-Wulf Flugzeugbau GmbH with 29% due to Ludwig Roselius' Kaffee HAG share falling to 27% after he died on May 15.[5]

Death
Behn died on 6 June 1957. He is buried in the Arlington National Cemetery...

What are the odds the Sovs were responsible for the sudden death of Bagley's Bern workmate?

https://www.maryferrell.org/php/cryptdb.php?id=WUBRINY-1
Cryptonym: WUBRINY-1
(Allendale classmate of Tom Devine)
https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/136223084/
Rochester, New York Sunday, June 15, 1952
M. Harris Jr. nRICK Presbyterian Church white flowers for the all-white there at 5 p. m. yesterday when Mrs. Edwards Slocum of East Pasadena, became the wife of Rich-. ard Macy Harris Jr., http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dem...&pid=173887446
son of Mr. i and Mr. Richard Macy Harris of Klmwood Ave. The candlelight ceremony was performed by the Rev. Harold E. Nicely. The bride wore white-ribbed taffeta with collar and cuffs of heirloom lace and the full skirt fell into a court train. A cap of lace held her veil of heirhiom lace and illusion and the carried lilies of the valley with a white orchid. Mist Peggy Hargiave and Miss Barbara Slocum, lister of the bride, were the maids of honor, and the matrons of honor were Mrs. Mars-den E. Fox, also a sister of the bride, and Mrs. Thomas F. Siebcrt. ! Miss Molly Slocum, daughter of Ave. and James H. Slocum Mrs. Harris is a graduate of Miss Porter'i School, Farmington, Conn., and Briarcliff Junior College. Mr. Harris was graduated from St. Mark's School and attended the University of Rochester
Lawrence Cory Harris was best man. The ushers were John Rae of Binghamton,- Jenkins Middleton, Harper Sibley Jr., Hawlev Ward, Ciilman Perkins, Donald Clark, Thomas Siebert, Huston Hunting, John Macomher and Thomas Devine.

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/137747920/
Rochester, New York Sunday, August 3, 1952.......
Louise Wolcott Devine Becomes Bride of John Bucknell
Louise Wolcott Devine, daughter of Mrs. Adrian G. Devine and the late Mr. Devine of F.lmwood Ave., became
the bride of John Adaison Cobb Bucknell, son of Mr. and Mrs Howard Bucknell 2nd of Myrtle Hall, Bluemont, Va., in a cere mony which took place at 5 p. m. yesterday at the home of her mother.The Rev. Georee Norton.the ceremony. The bride was attired in ivory taffeta, the sleeves made of heirloom rose point lace and the high neckline edged with the lace. The skirt was full, with wide panels of rosepoint lace forming panniers over the hips and falling to a deep dip in the back, and it was completed by a short train. A cap of lace held her three-quarter length veil of nylon net and she carried white orchids with stephanotis. Mrs. E. Tyler Welch of New York City was matron of honor. She wore a dress of dusty pink shantung, with a band of copper beech leaves in her hair. She carried a bouquet of white majestic daisies and deep pink daisies, with copper beech leaves. The bridesmaids were Mrs. Richard Castle and Mrs. John King of Rochester, Mrs. Howard Bucknell 3rd of Washington, D. C, and Mrs. C. Fenno Hoffman of Burlington, Vt. They were dressed in dusty pink shantung and carried white majestic daisies with copper beech leaves. Howard Bucknell of Washington, D. C, was best man. The ushers were Francis Gowan, William Macomber and William Crane, also of Washington, Peter Winants of Baltimore and Gilman Perkins of Rochester. A reception in the home followed the ceremony.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 06:03:53 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Master Eighteen-Degrees Inscrutable wrote:

"Doesn't Putin's wealth make him an ultimate stakeholder? To paraphrase Sting, do the Russians love their (offshore)
bank accounts, too?"

Dear Master Eighteen-Degrees Inscrutable,

Vladimir Putin is an ultimate stakeholder in what, Oh-Master-Eighteen-Degrees-Inscrutable?

1 )  Gasp ... THE EVIL, EVIL, EVIL DEEP STATE?

2 )  A healthy and happy, ecologically-viable world?

3 )  Toys-R-Us?

Gasp ... Do you think Vladimir Putin and George Soros and James Comey and Barack Obama and The Clintons and Rex Tillerson and The Bush Family are secretly cooperating with each other to control the world?

PS  Just wondering: Regarding the oh-so mysterious death of Tennent H. Bagley's colleague, John Addison Cobb Bucknell, a 33 year-old "political officer" at the U.S. Embassy in Bern, Switzerland, while "undersea fishing" off Corsica in 1961, was he scuba diving at the time?

During autopsy, did they test for Polonium tea? Novichok? Ricin?

« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 08:34:13 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Tom Scully

Master Inscrutable wrote:

"Doesn't Putin's wealth make him an ultimate stakeholder? To paraphrase Sting, do the Russians love their (offshore)
bank accounts, too?"

Dear Master Inscrutable,

Vladimir Putin is an ultimate stakeholder in what, Oh-Eighteenth-Degree-Master-Inscrutable?

1 )  Gasp ... THE EVIL, EVIL, EVIL DEEP STATE?

2 )  A healthy and happy, ecologically-viable world?

3 )  Toys-R-Us?

Gasp ... Do you think Vladimir Putin and George Soros and James Comey and Barack Obama and The Clintons and Rex Tillerson and The Bush Family are secretly cooperating with each other to control the world?

PS  Just wondering: Regarding the oh-so mysterious death of Tennent H. Bagley's colleague, John Addison Cobb Bucknell, a 33 year-old "political officer" at the U.S. Embassy in Bern, Switzerland, while "undersea fishing" off Corsica in 1961, was he scuba diving at the time?

During autopsy, did they test for Polonium tea? Novichok? Ricin?

I am not persuaded the 1903 "enhancements" were an improvement to the 1856 original....

After 1903 expansion.:

Why are you asking me about what Acting Obstructionist Matt Whitaker claims he believes?
Matthew Whitaker gave Trump advice on investigating Hillary Clinton
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/.../matthew-whitaker-gave-trump-advice-on-in...
Nov 9, 2018 - Trump wanted the Justice Department to investigate what role Clinton played in approving the controversial "Uranium One" deal while she was ...

The red flags on Trump's new attorney general pick, William Barr - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/06/trumps-new-top-attorney-general-pick-once-called-more-clinton-probes-downplayed-trump-russia-collusion/?utm_term=.f87958bd08f7.
Dec 7, 2018 - Last year, Barr said there was more substance to the Clinton-Uranium One ... President Trump insisted when he made Matthew G. Whitaker his ...

Esquires Santos and Payette (OMG, what will become of the unwanted but innocent fetuses PRIVATELY inhabiting the wombs of actual legal entities?) are the koolade sippers who might better explain their hysterical winger bent.*

The scuba question, for what reason I cannot pinpoint, took me back to the old question, why didn't Natalie
(Wood) take a shower on the yacht? It seems odd Bucknell apparantly dove alone, but maybe his brother-in-law
Tom Devine was at his side but not at liberty to disclose that?

It was a challenge to even discover how Bucknell reportedly died. Maybe Ernie can walk me through the FOIA
process to learn if there was an autopsy and if the report is available.

Do you understand Tom Devine is in too many places to reasonably be shelved as coincidental?
Did you know Petty reportedly suspected Bagley was compromised by the Soviets but Petty's concerns, in the hall of mirrors, were taken with a grain of polonium?

https://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2016/mar/30/context-transcript-donald-trump-punishing-women-ab/
.....MATTHEWS: I say, I accept your moral authority. In the United States, the people make the decision, the courts rule on what?s in the Constitution, and we live by that. That?s why I say.

TRUMP: Yes, but you don?t live by it because you don?t accept it. You can?t accept it. You can?t accept it. You can?t accept it.

MATTHEWS: Can we go back to matters of the law and running for president because matters of the law, what I?m talking about, and this is the difficult situation you?ve placed yourself in.

By saying you?re pro-life, you mean you want to ban abortion. How do you ban abortion without some kind of sanction? Then you get in that very tricky question of a sanction, a fine on human life, which you call murder?

TRUMP: It will have to be determined.

MATTHEWS: A fine, imprisonment for a young woman who finds herself pregnant?

TRUMP: It will have to be determined.

MATTHEWS: What about the guy that gets her pregnant? Is he responsible under the law for these abortions? Or is he not responsible for an abortion?

TRUMP: Well, it hasn?t -- it hasn?t -- different feelings, different people. I would say no.

MATTHEWS: Well, they?re usually involved.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 08:44:26 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

I am not persuaded the 1903 "enhancements" were an improvement to the 1856 original....

After 1903 expansion.:

Why are you asking me about what Acting Obstructionist Matt Whitaker claims he believes?
Esquires Santos and Payette (OMG, what will become of the unwanted but innocent fetuses PRIVATELY inhabiting the wombs of actual legal entities?) are the koolade sippers who might better explain their hysterical winger bent.

The scuba question, for what reason I cannot pinpoint, took me back to the old question, why didn't Natalie
(Wood) take a shower on the yacht? It seems odd Bucknell apparantly dove alone, but maybe his brother-in-law
Tom Devine was at his side but not at liberty to disclose that?

It was a challenge to even discover how Bucknell reportedly died. Maybe Ernie can walk me through the FOIA
process to learn if there was an autopsy and if the report is available.

Do you understand Tom Devine is in too many places to reasonably be shelved as coincidental?
Did you know Petty reportedly suspected Bagley was compromised by the Soviets but Petty's concerns, in the hall of mirrors, were taken with a grain of polonium?

My, how impressive.

PS  Here's a different question: Are you bummed that John Newman convinced your beloved Peter Dale Scott last March that Yuri Nosenko was a false defector?

Is Newman now part of The Deep State in your "book" because of that?

PPS  Matthew who?

PPS "Apparently, Apparently, Apparently" -- Master Eighteen-Degrees Inscrutable

LOL

PPPS  So was Bill Bright.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 08:50:19 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Tom Scully

No, that's not what I'm asking you about.

PS  Here's a different question: Are you bummed that John Newman convinced your beloved Peter Dale Scott last March that Yuri Nosenko was a false defector?

Is Newman now part of The Deep State in your "book" because of that?

PPS  Matthew who?

Commie Chris, of msnbs

PPS "Apparently, Apparently, Apparently" -- Master Eighteen-Degrees Inscrutable

LOL

A conspiracy theory even a Lone Nutter can love ...
Lance Payette replied to Lance Payette's topic in JFK Assassination Debate

...but I voted for Trump almost entirely because I believeabortion  is the single biggest moral evil in the country today and I felt Trump was the only hope for stemming the tide. Not a popular view here, I realize, but there you go. I probably should be embarrassed to admit it, but my view, at almo...
 December 15, 2018
No wonder he married a Russkie vs. a liberated Murkin.

Professor Scott is having a birthday on Friday. He is more lucid and functional than my elderly father, in his 90s,
but can he still be regarded as competent? Am I? Are you? Was Weissberg, near the end?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Dale_Scott

BTW, do you expect Poppy came home one evening in late 1975 and said, "I have been asked to serve as DCI.
Barb, whaddya think? Should I take the job?" Or did Rockie understand that his commission didn't have enough
curtain to put everything behind and called in a trusted family fixer?

The agency is only middleaged but FWIW, name another former DCI who advanced any further after departing the
agency, aside from GHW Bush.
Was this his SOP, on the whole ride....or mostly in advanced age?
Sixth Woman Says George H.W. Bush Groped Her When She Was 16 ...
time.com ? U.S. ? George H.W. Bush
Nov 13, 2017 - Corrigan is the sixth woman since Oct. 24 to accuse Bush publicly of grabbing her buttocks without consent. ?My initial reaction was absolute ...

George H.W. Bush Apologizes After Women Accuse Him of Grabbing ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/27/us/politics/george-bush-women.html
Oct 27, 2017 - Four women have come forward to accuse George Bush of touching them inappropriately, including one who said this week that the ...
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 09:10:29 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

I asked Master Eighteen-Degrees Inscrutable:

"Are you bummed that John Newman convinced your beloved Peter Dale Scott last March that Yuri Nosenko was a false defector? Is Newman now part of The Deep State in your "book" because of that?"

Master Eighteen-Degrees Inscrutable replied:

"Professor Scott is having a birthday on Friday. He is more lucid and functional than my elderly father, in his 90s,
but can he still be regarded as competent?"

Here are my next two questions for Master Eighteen-Degrees Inscrutable:

Does that mean you disagree with Professor John M. Newman's assessment that Yuri Nosenko was a false defector?

If so, why?

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy :)

PS  If you quote anything from John Hart's "Monster Plot" article, I will pick it apart, piece-by-rancid-piece.

Ditto anything by Leonard McCoy, John Scelso, or Cleveland Cram.

Oleg Kalugin and Oleg Gordievsky? They were either intentionally misinformed about Nosenko by the KGB, or they're outright disinfo agents.

Jefferson Morley?  David Wise? Tommy Mangold?

Don't  make me laugh.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 04:23:27 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

I asked Master Eighteen-Degrees Inscrutable:

"Are you bummed that John Newman convinced your beloved Peter Dale Scott last March that Yuri Nosenko was a false defector? Is Newman now part of The Deep State in your "book" because of that?"

Master Eighteen-Degrees Inscrutable replied:

"Professor Scott is having a birthday on Friday. He is more lucid and functional than my elderly father, in his 90s,
but can he still be regarded as competent?"

Here are my next two questions for Master Eighteen-Degrees Inscrutable:

Does that mean you disagree with Professor John M. Newman's assessment that Yuri Nosenko was a false defector?

If so, why?

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy :)

PS  If you quote anything from John Hart's "Monster Plot" article, I will pick it apart, piece-by-rancid-piece.

Ditto anything by Leonard McCoy, John Scelso, or Cleveland Cram.

Oleg Kalugin and Oleg Gordievsky? They were either intentionally misinformed about Nosenko by the KGB, or they're outright disinfo agents.

Jefferson Morley? David Wise? Tommy Mangold?

Don't  make me laugh.

Edited and bumped for Master Eighteen-Degrees Inscrutable

« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 12:15:36 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tom Scully

codge, with all due respect, who do you think fed Suzy or Morley what they reported?

Nosenko fooled some of the Langley folks and Bagley fooled all of the Langley folks except Petty.
The former Langley officers who paid Nosenko a visit late in life were better informed than I am
or can attempt to be. Maybe their recognition of Nosenko's "contribution" to U.S. counterintel was a
ruse. I am not smarter than the mirrors in that house of theirs.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2017/08/16/foul-traitor-new-jfk-assassination-records-reveal-kgb-defectors-three-year-interrogation/?utm_term=.5d91b49529dd
?Foul traitor?: New JFK assassination records reveal KGB defector?s 3-year interrogation
By Ian Shapira August 16, 2017
.....In the end, the CIA did its best to honor him. In July 2008, several CIA officials visited him and gave him a ceremonial flag and a letter from then-agency Director Michael Hayden, thanking him for his service. The next month, Nosenko died. He was 81.

Suzy Says
DeMohrenschildt Mystery
By Suzy Knickerbocker
4/16/77 DMN

....De Mohrenschildt is constantly referred to as a mystery man and reputed member of Russian nobility.
He was neither.....In fact, this self-proclaimed society-hater, a geologist who insisted he was most comfortable amongst
intellectuals spent a lot of time hanging around the Racquet Club, the exclusive New York male
stronghold with Edward Hooker (the son of his stepaunt, the Countess Dimitri de Mohrenschildt)
and such sound social chaps as Staley Tregellas and Jake Cogswell.....
...According to family and friends DeMohrenschildt was undoubtedly a CIA stringer and periodically
made unexplained trips abroad. His Socially Registered confidant Jake Cogswell, another CIA
stringer
, who established residence in Cuba before Castro. He barely made it out before the ax fell.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 12:31:56 AM by Tom Scully »