Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: This is a fictional scenario for LHO  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Eddie Haymaker

This is a fictional scenario for LHO
« on: January 03, 2019, 09:51:39 PM »
Advertisement
AGAIN - this is fiction or a "what If"

JD knew Oswald.They planned this together. Oswald thought up till he died that he was going to rescue the President and that JD his friend, killed the President or helped kill him. LHO anonymously warns the FBI HQ and in person with the infamously destroyed ?Hosty Note? 12 November.

Dobbs House Restaurant,1221 North Beckley

November 11th, 1963, 7 am, Monday

JD ?look Lee,we have word somebody is going to try and kill the president, you wanna be famous? I need you to bring your rifle to work, setup on a quiet floor and fire a round or two in the air. The car will take off and the president will be saved. No Lee I have tried to let them know, no good they wont call the trip off.No one believes me, It?s up to us.

?You know we can?t trust the DPD with this.We can?t let them take us in Lee. If you are arrested I can?t help you. This is your chance to show you are a good american.You are aren?t you Lee?? Lee points to his marine corp ring.Would I wear this If I wasn?t? He?s a family man like us. Lets save his life. ?Meet me at Austin Barbecue Saturday night (16th), Don?t make it obvious,ok?.?

Austin Barbecue Saturday night 16th

?Why me?? well you work in that building and I need someone I can trust. JD has the power of the conspiracy behind him still, Oswald doesn?t.?wait till the nose of the car gets to the stemmons sign and fire into the air a few times.You still can?t be caught Lee, make sure you hide yourself up there. If anything goes wrong meet me at  East 10th street at 1.15pm.

I have my inside man in the CIA at the TT you will meet him there at @1.20pm. He will be watching  Cry of Battle remember don?t write anything down. Commit it to memory. He will take care of the rest.Then we will go collect your family.He will approach you.

? JD are you crazy?? Just don?t go nuts and tell anybody, The presidents life is at stake, Its up to us now.?should I bring my pistol to work too?? No, can?t risk you being caught with it on you. I have inside men in the government standing by. Don?t worry we?ll be ok. Remember East 10th.

November 21st, Irving.

So, that Thursday night in Irvine LHO writes a letter to Marina of what is about to happen in Russian and puts in deep in a bound folder they have in storage in RP?s garage. (later found and destroyed by the DPD.) ?I never really believed JD until I heard at work today Kennedy is passing right by. This is real. My god.? He breaks down his rifle, and puts it in 2 pieces in a shopping bag.

?Well I left 2 messages to the FBI (Hosty knows who he is) and this letter.If something goes wrong the truth will come out.They can prove I tried to stop this.? Next day he shows up early at Buell?s house with his package and they drive to work.

Nov 22nd 1963

Crack, LHO fires his rifle in the air twice,the first shot well before the stemmons sign. then, OMG what the?he is clasping his throat, what the hell?CRACK?disbelief CRACK, horror. Lee Drop?s his rifle.

FU%K, quick wipe your prints down and stash the rifle. calm calm down Lee. Into the lunch room. Phone call, have a coke Lee relax.calm. ?a man shot the president? Having Marion Bakers gun put on him moments after viewing his first murder. Now we are approaching ?peak Oswald.? I can?t sit here waiting for a phone call. I gotta get outta here,now. He is described by some on the bus as looking mortified, almost crazed.

JD will be expecting me on the bus, what am I thinking? I can?t believe JD and his boys killed the President, they are going to kill me and frame me.Taxi (first ever taxi ride,well desperate times.) whew home 1pm beep beep, It?s him,no 2 of them.sh^t I gotta get to JD,what has he got me in the middle of?. I'll get the answers from JD then I?ll meet our CIA liaison but just in case click click.Oswald loads his revolver, changes clothes and walks to the bus stop. I?m alone now,Its up to me.

(nobody but JD knows of the TT meeting,the ?ace? up his sleeve) Of course there is no CIA agent waiting for Oswald.

East 10th Street.

WTF JD what have you done?"hey,It's got nothing to do with me Lee,they got him" they? they or you? get out of the car you sonofaAs I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'. He gets out raising his gun as he hides it opening his drivers side door. He realises Oswald is armed.DRAW.Too late blam,blam,blam....blam.

He runs south down Patton,throws his jacket under a car and sprints to the corner of West/East Jefferson.He tucks his gun,pulls down his shirt and walks towards Hardy's shoes.

LHO gets to the theatre around 1.30 pm. We have achieved peak Oswald In a near panic he enters the theatre.

the house lights turn on "there he is"

?Why did I try to escape and shoot that officer? I thought they were going to kill me either here or take me out the back.Why not take some with me?death sentence in Texas anyway. Brewer goes back to his store as he walks back into his shop the radio talks of the death of the president (confirming the rumour he already heard at the TT).Soon after the JD news comes through.

The end used to be a homage to Oswald but He was going to do 10-20 years no matter how you slice it. In this scenario did Oswald shoot at the president? He may have,he may not have.The point is he was not alone regardless.Either way he did not fire the final bullet.

Was LHO so angry with JD that he meets him and shoots him? JD would expect him and know he?s armed.How could he surprise him like that? It's possible.unlikely

Did he kill the president? No, It always (for me) goes back to Mr Zapruder?s film.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 06:07:40 AM by Eddie Haymaker »

JFK Assassination Forum

This is a fictional scenario for LHO
« on: January 03, 2019, 09:51:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: This is a fictional scenario for LHO
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 10:03:57 PM »
You're a damned fool, Eddie .....  You're starting with Lee Oswald as a central figure...  Lee Oswald was nothing but a patsy!

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 10:08:17 PM »

ITS A FICTION! god you guys

so serious

I dont believe any of it

Its fiction.It's just for fun

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 10:08:17 PM »