Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Name your shooter  (Read 20109 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Name your shooter
« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2019, 12:45:54 AM »
Advertisement

You are not doing well. Why would someone have to know in advance, Oswald did not do it and did not know in advance, I would say he was surprised. You should be easy on yourself and come to grips with the fact that the wounds Connolly and
Kennedy received were not  from bullets that originated from SFW

Conspirators would know have to know in advance, KleinTroll.
Trajectory cone includes TSBD SE corner

You have to come to grips with the common conspiracy-monger virus known as batspombleprofglidnoctobunscrazyitis

« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 12:46:37 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2019, 12:45:54 AM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2019, 01:10:17 AM »
Conspirators would know have to know in advance, KleinTroll.
Trajectory cone includes TSBD SE corner

You have to come to grips with the common conspiracy-monger virus known as batspombleprofglidnoctobunscrazyitis
Just because mommy made daddy build you a mini version of Dealey Plaza (that you still play with to this day) does not mean you know something about the assassination, actually listen to your nonsense and maybe you can take that first step in the right direction and use your head for once

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2019, 04:15:20 AM »
You can hide a multitude of claims by not committing to anything at all.

Committing to something without any good reason is no virtue.

Continue JAQing off, Sherlock rather than actually demonstrating how to hold a 2ft long bag in such a way so as to almost touch the ground when carried by a 5'9" individual

You mean the way you demonstrated anything at all?

The narrow object I handled is heavy enough to force me to find the most efficient way to grasp it, while at the same not compromising my wrist. That turned out to be near the top and straight down to my side with arm extended fully.

Cool. What does that have to do with Randle? She said nothing about straight down to his side with arm extended fully.

>>> How is that 'bad' for me, exactly.

Because your “disassembled Carcano” is pure speculation.

This is fun. And what's so bad about having some fun while waiting for you lot to confirm your shooter,

We’re still waiting for you to confirm yours. Too soon?

along with those who knew in advance that an attempt was about to be made on Kennedy that day?

I never claimed anybody (other than the assassin) did.

>>> Buell wasn't paying attention. Euins was.

Euins said he didn’t.

I accept that Euins saw a part of a head that was large enough for him to keep referring to it multiple times.

But you just made up that it had anything to do with Oswald.

>>> You can't handle being mocked, OBieOne...

Your “mockery” is as obtuse as it is irrelevant.

>>> Where did I twist a description that identified the location of a white spot on a head?

You twisted a 2.5 inch bald spot into a receding hairline of unknown size.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2019, 04:15:20 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #99 on: September 10, 2019, 11:15:31 PM »
Committing to something without any good reason is no virtue.

'Virtue' has never been a word I would associate with you.

Continue JAQing off, Sherlock rather than actually demonstrating how to hold a 2ft long bag in such a way so as to almost touch the ground when carried by a 5'9" individual

You mean the way you demonstrated anything at all?
>>> The math is my demonstrator. It works perfectly, leaving a 35" long package fitting snugly into the available vertical height (as carried by a 5'9" individual) and 'almost touching the ground'

The narrow object I handled is heavy enough to force me to find the most efficient way to grasp it, while at the same not compromising my wrist. That turned out to be near the top and straight down to my side with arm extended fully.

Cool. What does that have to do with Randle? She said nothing about straight down to his side with arm extended fully.
>>> She didn't have to. My re-creation, going by the available parameters, shows how it went down*

How is that 'bad' for me, exactly.

Because your “disassembled Carcano” is pure speculation.
>>> Disassembled rifle or not, disassembled Carcano or not, the math confirms the 35" vertical space to be had.

This is fun. And what's so bad about having some fun while waiting for you lot to confirm your shooter

We’re still waiting for you to confirm yours. Too soon?
>>> Probably not  ;)

along with those who knew in advance that an attempt was about to be made on Kennedy that day?

>>> I said ‘you lot’.

Buell wasn't paying attention. Euins was.

Euins said he didn’t.
>>> Euins said he saw the spot

I accept that Euins saw a part of a head that was large enough for him to keep referring to it multiple times.

But you just made up that it had anything to do with Oswald
>>> It had something to do with the head in the window.

You can't handle being mocked, OBieOne...

Your “mockery” is as obtuse as it is irrelevant.
>>> Of course it is

Where did I twist a description that identified the location of a white spot on a head?

You twisted a 2.5 inch bald spot into a receding hairline of unknown size.
>>> Um, I pointed out the fact that Oswald’s hairline was receding

@Lurkers:
*pun intended
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 11:36:39 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #100 on: September 10, 2019, 11:41:23 PM »
>>> The math is my demonstrator. It works perfectly, leaving a 35" long package fitting snugly into the available vertical height (as carried by a 5'9" individual) and 'almost touching the ground'

LOL.  "Almost" is not a mathematical construct.  Nor is "math" a demonstration.

>>> She didn't have to. My re-creation, going by the available parameters, shows how it went down*

So then this demonstrates exactly nothing other than your overactive ego.

>>> Disassembled rifle or not, disassembled Carcano or not, the math confirms the 35" vertical space to be had.

Well, no, Bill.  Your contrived "math" doesn't show anything of the kind.  It's just your usual navel-gazing.

>>> I said ‘you lot’.

"You lot" is just yet another one of your useless generalizations to avoid having to address what actual people actually say.

>>> Euins said he saw the spot

Frazier said he saw the flimsy 2-foot bag.

>>> It had something to do with the head in the window.

Helpful as usual.

>>> Um, I pointed out the fact that Oswald’s hairline was receding

So what?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 11:43:34 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: September 10, 2019, 11:41:23 PM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2019, 05:32:49 AM »
You can hide a multitude of claims by not committing to anything at all. Continue JAQing off, Sherlock rather than actually demonstrating how to hold a 2ft long bag in such a way so as to almost touch the ground when carried by a 5'9" individual

How do you know you did it the “right way”? The same way you know how big Oswald’s “bald spot” was?
>>> Randle described the way the bag was being handled. The narrow object I handled is heavy enough to force me to find the most efficient way to grasp it, while at the same not compromising my wrist. That turned out to be near the top and straight down to my side with arm extended fully.

Too bad for you that you have no proof that it was a Carcano or was ever in that bag.
>>> How is that 'bad' for me, exactly. This is fun. And what's so bad about having some fun while waiting for you lot to confirm your shooter, along with those who knew in advance that an attempt was about to be made on Kennedy that day?

You discredit Frazier’s estimation because “he wasn’t paying attention”. Euins said he wasn’t paying attention but you not only accept his agreement with Specter’s 2.5 inch bald spot, but you twist that to refer to Oswald’s unknown sized receding hairline.
>>> Buell wasn't paying attention. Euins was. I accept that Euins saw a part of a head that was large enough for him to keep referring to it multiple times.

Of course you will. That’s all you’ve got.
>>> You can't handle being mocked, OBieOne...

No, you have a guy who you twisted Euins’ description to include.
>>> Where did I twist a description that identified the location of a white spot on a head?

Bill, come on, do you have some real arguments? I didn't think so

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2019, 05:38:11 PM »
Chapman "logic":

- Euins said he saw a guy with a bald spot

- I think bald spot could really mean receding hairline

- Oswald had a receding hairline

- Therefore Euins saw Oswald

- Probably

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2019, 05:38:11 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2019, 08:46:09 PM »
Chapman "logic":

- Euins said he saw a guy with a bald spot

- I think bald spot could really mean receding hairline

- Oswald had a receding hairline

- Therefore Euins saw Oswald

- Probably

Geez, Louise... a little jumpy today, LittleJudgeJohnny?

Once again: Euins saw a head in that window which revealed exposed skin in a way that caught his attention.  Ergo: Any shooter in that window would need to sport a similar 'do as initial step in identifying whose body said head was attached to.

Now that's logic
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 08:55:03 PM by Bill Chapman »