Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Name your shooter  (Read 20694 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Name your shooter
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2019, 06:38:17 AM »
Advertisement
No, you’re assuming that Euins saw Oswald and desperately trying to make what he described fit.

Nah, the head Euins saw happened to match Oswald's re the 2.5" area back of the hairline.
That only proves the shooter would have to be sporting a similar 'do.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2019, 06:38:17 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2019, 06:58:44 PM »
Nah, the head Euins saw happened to match Oswald's re the 2.5" area back of the hairline.

Who measured Oswald's hairline?  You?

Euins didn't even come up with the 2.5".  That was Specter.

That only proves the shooter would have to be sporting a similar 'do.

Except he said "bald spot".

Also there's this:

Mr. SPECTER. Now, did you get a very good look at that man, Amos?
Mr. EUINS. No, sir; I did not.

Isn't that exactly what you used to try to discredit Frazier's observation about the bag?  Double standard?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2019, 03:35:03 PM »

Who measured Oswald's hairline?  You?
>>> Who measured the bag? You?

Euins didn't even come up with the 2.5".  That was Specter.
>>> Euins agreed with the estimation. And physically pointed out the area on his own head*

>>> Semantics

Also there's this:

Isn't that exactly what you used to try to discredit Frazier's observation about the bag?  Double standard?
>>> Show us where I;m discrediting Frazier. Hiding the full size of the bag would work in Buell's case since he kept repeating he wasn't paying any attention to it.

Amos described the spot on the head in the window no matter if you like it or not

Mr. EUINS. I seen a bald spot on this man's head, trying to look out the window. He had a bald spot on his head. I was looking at the bald spot

Mr. SPECTER. How far back did the bald spot on his head go?
*Mr. EUINS. I would say about right along in here.
Mr. SPECTER. Indicating about 2 1/2 inches above where you hairline is. Is that about what you are saying?
Mr. EUINS. Yes, sir; right along in here.

He got enough of a good look at the head to describe your anal-retentive description of 'bald spot' accurately

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2019, 03:35:03 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2019, 03:56:15 PM »
>>> Who measured the bag? You?

Fail.  Frazier said the bag was "around 2 feet, give and take a few inches".   Euins never said anything about a hairline or 2.5".  But how do you even know that 2.5" fits Oswald's hairline?

>>> Euins agreed with the estimation. And physically pointed out the area on his own head*

So you've seen video of Euins' deposition?

>>> Semantics

So now who's the one deciding what witnesses really meant?  Giant hypocrite.

Amos described the spot on the head in the window no matter if you like it or not

Yes, he described a spot on the head.  You're the one twisting what he said to mean Oswald's receding hairline.

He got enough of a good look at the head to describe your anal-retentive description of 'bald spot' accurately

More hypocrisy.  Frazier got a way closer look at the bag than Euins got of the person's head.  And you don't know that it describes Oswald's head accurately -- you're just assuming that it must.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2019, 05:23:23 PM »

Fail.  Frazier said the bag was "around 2 feet, give and take a few inches". 
>>> Frazier had a vested interest in what size he reported. Randle says the package almost touched the ground. A 35" package carried straight down by the side as described by Randle leaves said 35" package 4" from the ground in my tests. I'm 3" taller than Oswald so that confirms Randle's 'almost touching the ground' statement. That leaves quite a gap to cover for a 18" to 26" package to appear to be 'almost touching the ground'.

Euins never said anything about a hairline or 2.5"
>> Yeah, he did. He agreed with it.

But how do you even know that 2.5" fits Oswald's hairline?
>>> Why ask me? Euins agreed with the estimate

So you've seen video of Euins' deposition?
>> Did you read Euins' testimony?

So now who's the one deciding what witnesses really meant?  Giant hypocrite.
>>> Stop twisting... I'm talking about YOUR semantics, Sparky...

Yes, he described a spot on the head.  You're the one twisting what he said to mean Oswald's receding hairline.
>>> Euins indicated the front of the head... unless the shooter was trying one of those trick shots. But nobody saw a mirror.

More hypocrisy.  Frazier got a way closer look at the bag than Euins got of the person's head.
>>> Frazier wasn't paying attention. Euins was. 

And you don't know that it describes Oswald's head accurately -- you're just assuming that it must.
>>> Coulda. Euins agreed with the location & the estimation. Now go find a shooter with a hairline to match..
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 05:26:55 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2019, 05:23:23 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2019, 07:28:04 PM »
Malcolm Wallace, since one of his fingerprints was left behind at the SE window, with 35 points matched by 30 year veteran
 expert fingerprint examiner, Nathan Darby.

Malcolm was having a difficult time seeing the target, however, since he was not wearing any glasses, as per Amos Euins, so Malcom had to fire 3 shots in 4.8 seconds, as heard and described by Harold Norman on the 5th floor, right beneath the SN window.

Unfortunately, some other experts have declared 35 points match can be nullified by irregular dissimilar points between, and also, because no other shooter using MC rifle under same condition as SN boxes in window etc, has been able shoot 3 rounds in 4.8 seconds and get a head shot

there must be some OTHER shooter with some OTHER type rifle, or there were TWO shooters, one of them having a rifle that looked to Arnold Rowland to be a 30.06 hunting rifle with a large scope that Rowland could see from over 100 yds distance.

or Oswald is an incredible shooter but was suffering from and IQ of only 108 and or had some mental disorder that explains all the other idiotic choices, like not wearing gloves and having to wipe his rifle down with a rag instead, and forgetting about that palm print he left on the barrel, and forgetting to get rid that fake Alek Hidell ID card and dropping that with his wallet at the Tippet shooting scene.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2019, 09:27:34 PM »
James Files said he made the frontal head shot that blew out the back of JFK's head, but who made the frontal neck shot on JFK ? Files said he fired one shot and that shot was the shot that hit JFK's right temple and it blew the right rear back of JFK's head off leaving a hole about the size of a baseball . The trunk lid and the back of the car had blood and brain matter all over it . Motorcycle Policeman Bobby Hargis had blood and brain matter all over him , so much that he thought he might have been hit . We have no clue who shot through the windshield and made an entrance wound in JFK's throat but made no exit , just like the shot in the back that made no exit !

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2019, 09:27:34 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2019, 10:51:33 PM »
Fail.  Frazier said the bag was "around 2 feet, give and take a few inches". 
>>> Frazier had a vested interest in what size he reported. Randle says the package almost touched the ground. A 35" package carried straight down by the side as described by Randle leaves said 35" package 4" from the ground in my tests.

Let me guess.  Your "tests" were contrived to make a 35" inch package almost touch the ground, right? I can make a two-foot bag almost touch the ground too if I hold it the right way.  Are you forgetting that Linnie Mae did her own test?

Oh yeah, how does one fit a 40-inch rifle in your 35-inch bag and fold the top over?

Euins never said anything about a hairline or 2.5"
>> Yeah, he did. He agreed with it.

It was a leading question.  And Specter had a vested interest in what size he reported.

But how do you even know that 2.5" fits Oswald's hairline?
>>> Why ask me? Euins agreed with the estimate

No, I'm asking you if Specter's 2.5" estimate of what Euins was demonstrating on his own head actually matches Oswald's hairline.  If the size of Oswald's hairline gap is not 2.5" then all bets are off.

>> Did you read Euins' testimony?

Yep.  "Right along in here" doesn't mean much in written text.

>>> Stop twisting... I'm talking about YOUR semantics, Sparky...

No, you're being transparently hypocritical and applying a different standard to yourself.

>>> Euins indicated the front of the head...

..and that means receding hairline, why, exactly?  Just because you want it to be?

unless the shooter was trying one of those trick shots. But nobody saw a mirror.

Another useless attempt at being "clever".  Nobody saw a receding hairline either.  Or Oswald.

>>> Frazier wasn't paying attention. Euins was. 

>>> Coulda. Euins agreed with the location & the estimation. Now go find a shooter with a hairline to match..

Go find a shooter with a bald spot.  "Coulda meant Oswald" is hardly conclusive proof of anything.