Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Name your shooter  (Read 20621 times)

Offline Alan Hardaker

Re: Name your shooter
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2019, 10:19:27 PM »
Advertisement
Oswald was a very political person. What was he doing a mile or so away from the scene - near the place in which he worked - where the President of the United States was - perhaps, nobody knew with certainty at the time - shot?

He showed no interest at any time in what happened to JFK. He didn't talk to anyone about it, he didn't inquire with anyway about it, he didn't try to learn anything about it. He left the building within three minutes, he takes a bus, then a cab, goes to his room, grabs some clothing (and apparently a revolver with extra bullets), and leaves. To see a movie? Really?

At no time did he show any curiosity about what happened.

Nobody around the TSBD knew what happened. It was chaos. People said the president was shot but they weren't certain. Was he dead? Did they catch the shooters? Where were the shooters? It was a madhouse.

It is impossible for him to think, "I'm going to be blamed for this." For what? How would he know what happened IF he was indeed having lunch?

He is, for me, clearly fleeing the TSBD. Why?

Oswald's actions after the assassination incriminate him beyond reasonable doubt. He knew he had to get out of there. If he had stayed put the finger would've eventually been pointed at him. He knew he couldn't get the MC out of there and it would be traced to him.

In running and killing JD Tippit he removed any doubt over his guilt. But in actual fact evading arrest wasn't that high a priority for him. The arrest and notoriety was part of his plan. His demeanor on arrest, all his "I'm a patsy" nonsense, his whole persona was of a man not bothered by the arrest. He was loving it.

He's not exactly unusual to be fair, history is littered with lone nuts who have committed all kinds of heinous murders. This one get the exposure because of the victim.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2019, 10:19:27 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2019, 11:42:57 PM »
I'm not as dumb as JohnnyI looks

He'll be driving by soon, demanding proof that Oswald tried to shoot anybody that day, let alone in the TT

Yep! I'm ignoring all his demands from now on.

Offline Mark Ulrik

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2019, 11:55:23 PM »
Although I believe LHO shot and killed JF Kennedy and indeed JD Tipping, today I watched a documentary on Sky, broadcast in the UK, called JFK: The Lost assassination Tapes.

Now we've all seen umpteen documentaries claiming showing unseen material. But one item in this documentary opened up a slight question. At about the half way mark, JFK had been shot etc and they were showing how the odd person had been arrested, a man was arrested and he had claimed he was in the TSBD to make a telephone call. He wore a dark suit, seemed to be about 5'10 or so, quite heavy set guy, and he wore black horn rimmed glasses.

He had a remarkable resemblance to the infamous  Mac Wallace. Has anybody else seen this footage or was this man ever identified. The footage of the man arrested lasted about 10 seconds or so and was never mentioned again.

Trying to find footage on youtube etc.

Larry Florer

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2019, 11:55:23 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2019, 12:01:58 AM »
Although I believe LHO shot and killed JF Kennedy and indeed JD Tipping, today I watched a documentary on Sky, broadcast in the UK, called JFK: The Lost assassination Tapes.

Now we've all seen umpteen documentaries claiming showing unseen material. But one item in this documentary opened up a slight question. At about the half way mark, JFK had been shot etc and they were showing how the odd person had been arrested, a man was arrested and he had claimed he was in the TSBD to make a telephone call. He wore a dark suit, seemed to be about 5'10 or so, quite heavy set guy, and he wore black horn rimmed glasses.

He had a remarkable resemblance to the infamous  Mac Wallace. Has anybody else seen this footage or was this man ever identified. The footage of the man arrested lasted about 10 seconds or so and was never mentioned again.

Trying to find footage on youtube etc.

I think this is the footage you're looking for

It begins at the 48:27 mark.

I believe this is the guy mentioned here at the 1:08 PM on the police tapes mcadams.posc.mu.edu/dpdtapes/tapes2.htm

Got any clothing description yet?

Dispatcher
All we have is a white male, thirty, slender build, five feet ten, a hundred and sixty-five pounds, armed with a 30 caliber rifle.

15 (Capt. C.E. Talbert)

I have a white male that fits that description in size. He's drunk down at the end of the north end of Laws Street. You want to have someone check him?

Dispatcher

Dispatcher
Can you get to him?

388 (CID)

Dispatcher
261, are you near that person?

I've got him on my motor.

Dispatcher
Are you at the north end of Laws, at the dead end?

10-4.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2019, 12:54:43 AM »
 DPD had their gun's holstered or fumbling? He reached for a gun and pulled it out? He would have been shot I guess they were playing it extra cool recognizing the historical importance of not killing the alledged assassin

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2019, 12:54:43 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2019, 10:38:02 PM »
Igor Vaganov and/or Gilberto Policarpo Lopez and/or Lee Harvey Oswald

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 11:35:18 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2019, 10:10:38 PM »

Actually nine times. TSBD 3, Patton & 10th 5, Walker 1

What is your evidence that there were 5 shots taken at 10th & Patton?

What is your evidence that Oswald shot at Walker?

What is your evidence that Oswald fired three shots from the TSBD?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 10:13:06 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2019, 10:10:38 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2019, 10:14:03 PM »
I'm not as dumb as JohnnyI looks

He'll be driving by soon, demanding proof that Oswald tried to shoot anybody that day, let alone in the TT

Well, do you have any?