Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Name your shooter  (Read 21890 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Name your shooter
« Reply #152 on: September 16, 2019, 09:34:33 PM »
Advertisement
Is 'raving lunatic' more severe than just the plain old insane you called me? Linnie Mae, the sister of the guy who drove the accused to work, estimated the size she saw. You can't adjust a tape measure to suit your biases. When are you going to tell us what height 'almost touching the ground' means to you?

You’re (supposedly) adjusting a contrived bag to suit your biases. The difference is that Randle was the one who actually saw how Oswald was carrying his package. Your experiment is meaningless.

It doesn’t matter what “almost touching the ground” means to either one of us. What matters is what it meant to Randle. And she had McNeely match what she actually saw.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 09:37:17 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: September 16, 2019, 09:34:33 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2019, 12:49:57 AM »
You’re (supposedly) adjusting a contrived bag to suit your biases. The difference is that Randle was the one who actually saw how Oswald was carrying his package. Your experiment is meaningless.

It doesn’t matter what “almost touching the ground” means to either one of us. What matters is what it meant to Randle. And she had McNeely match what she actually saw.

You talk the talk...

I'm biased toward measuring the distance available to a 34.8" WC claim
Meaurements ain't meaningless, Tex..

What you mean us, white man?
Of course it doen't matter to you, Tonto

Edit: 11:01 EST
>>> What exactly is contrived about the measurements provided? You are interested in having WC claims challenged, aren't you?

« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 04:29:23 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2019, 03:28:20 PM »
I'm biased toward measuring the distance available to a 34.8" WC claim
Meaurements ain't meaningless, Tex..

This is Amos Euins all over again.  You think your interpretation of what they said is some unassailable truth.  Why should anyone care what some six foot guy was able to get to "almost touch the ground" by his standards when Linnie Mae already did an experiment?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2019, 03:28:20 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2019, 08:10:21 PM »
There’s still no evidence that rifle was ever disassembled or in a bag.

That's the WC claim and I'm examining if a 34.8" size is feasible..

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2019, 08:57:02 PM »
This is Amos Euins all over again.  You think your interpretation of what they said is some unassailable truth.  Why should anyone care what some six foot guy was able to get to "almost touch the ground" by his standards when Linnie Mae already did an experiment?

My standards regarding my 6' height vis à vis Oswald's 5'9" includes subtracting the 3" differential at the moment of truth (so-to-speak). My 35" object at some six foot guy's height leaves 3-4" between said object and ground zero. Subtracting some other guy's 3" height differential leaves said object a good deal closer to be 'almost touching the ground'

« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 09:02:56 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2019, 08:57:02 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #157 on: September 17, 2019, 09:05:06 PM »
My standards regarding my 6' height vis à vis Oswald's 5'9" includes subtracting the 3" differential at the moment of truth (so-to-speak). My 35" object at some six foot guy's height leaves 3-4" between said object and ground zero. Subtracting some other guy's 3" height differential leaves said object a good deal closer to be 'almost touching the ground'

Oswald was 5' 9.5" .

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2019, 09:46:17 PM »
There’s still no evidence that rifle was ever disassembled or in a bag.

Establishing whether-or-not a 34.8"-object can be carried by a 5'9"-sized Oswald and almost touch the ground is my point here.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2019, 09:46:17 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #159 on: September 18, 2019, 09:22:13 AM »

As I've said previously, Chappers, don't tell us show us. Or can't you afford a photo program? If you can't, as you suggested earlier, pass the hat round your fellow Feluccas.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 12:08:48 PM by Ray Mitcham »