Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Name your shooter  (Read 20608 times)

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

Re: Name your shooter
« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2019, 10:56:35 PM »
Advertisement

JohnM
Wow that arm of his surely does do things that are quite funky. Reminds me of one of the backyard photos you cherish. I believe it is his left arm in the backyard photo. Now take that right arm in this new photo and the left arm of the backyard photo and put them on one picture to see how neanderthal-looking LHO apparently was....by your account anyway

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2019, 10:56:35 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #121 on: September 14, 2019, 11:08:04 PM »
If you are at Carcano breakdown size, then it should be easy for you to show how "Oswald" carried a 37", 8lb package in the way described by Randle.

In order for the heavy package to be carried efficiently by the top, I found that my arm had to be by my side, straight downwards with package perpendicular to the ground. I held it near the top with a little bit showing as described by Randle.

Somebody mentioned a baseball bat. I played scheduled baseball throughout my teen years. During these tests, I used the grip I used when carrying a baseball bat in that position (grabbed at the front, thumb and first finger form a V and face frontwards).

« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 11:14:36 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2019, 11:51:49 PM »
Randle did exactly that when she did her experiment with agent McNeely.

Did they agree that the package almost touched the ground?
Was that even brought up?

@Lurkers:My tests show a 27" size 7" from the ground when carried by Oswald (10" when carried by me, I'm 6' feet tall)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 11:53:22 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2019, 11:51:49 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #123 on: September 15, 2019, 12:05:13 AM »
Of course you are. Even though there is no evidence that the Carcano was broken down or in a bag.

Of couse there isn't, Judge Johnny.

Now stay on task an tell us how to get a 2' bag carried by Oswald to almost touch the ground

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #124 on: September 15, 2019, 01:50:27 AM »
Here is 5'9" guy holding a 24" tape coloured in as per a paper bag.

I notice you can't afford  tape measure, Chappers.

Thumb1:

Notice how Chapman hasn’t come up with so much as a photo of his alleged experiment. And he’s not even 5’ 9”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: September 15, 2019, 01:50:27 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #125 on: September 15, 2019, 01:58:51 AM »
From CE 2008:

“The action of OSWALD walking across Westbrook Street was re-enacted by Special Agent MC NEELY, carrying the sack with three scraps of wood in it to simulate weight until Mrs. RANDLE designated the proper path and the proper length of the sack as seen by her on November 22, 1963. The replica was shortened by folding the open top down to reach the desired length. Then, in accordance with Mrs. RANDLE's observations, Special Agent MC NEELY grasped the top of this sack with his hand, much like a right handed batter would pick up a baseball bat when approaching the plate. When the proper length of the sack was reached according to Mrs. RANDLE's estimate, it was measured and found to be 27 inches long.”
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 02:00:17 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #126 on: September 15, 2019, 09:39:43 AM »
In order for the heavy package to be carried efficiently by the top, I found that my arm had to be by my side, straight downwards with package perpendicular to the ground. I held it near the top with a little bit showing as described by Randle.

Somebody mentioned a baseball bat. I played scheduled baseball throughout my teen years. During these tests, I used the grip I used when carrying a baseball bat in that position (grabbed at the front, thumb and first finger form a V and face frontwards).

Don't tell us, Chappers. Show us.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: September 15, 2019, 09:39:43 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #127 on: September 15, 2019, 10:43:01 PM »
Don't tell us, Chappers. Show us.

Lets see your math first