Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: We need a fresh congressional inquiry into this crime  (Read 10631 times)

Offline Paul May

Re: We need a fresh congressional inquiry into this crime
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2019, 10:07:01 PM »
Advertisement
The main thing that a new investigation could do is re-examine the JFK's body, to see if the any evidence of the bullet movements of the "magic" bullet and to confirm the impact location of the head shot.

Unfortunately the other things I would like to get solved will now never be solved, the people are dead or too old to be of any real assistance
Getting the full testimony of the 4 ladies on 4th floor is now too late. Garner to confirm actions of Adams and Styles and her own, Dormann to confirm movements of the other three.
Sorting out Hines and Reid failure to cross paths (one of their testimonies just doesn't fit the other).

Wrong. A new investigation could not exhume JFK?s body.  Only the Kennedy family could authorize that and it will never happen.  Ever.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2019, 10:07:01 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2019, 10:25:50 PM »
Sez U. Your logic is nonexistent Ole Chap.
Chapman doesn't see anything odd about Tippit's dedicated buddy and partner not being subject to discussion or interview or being called to testify what was up with him on that particular day.

You lot see malevolence and sinister intent at every turn.

In this particular case, I have proven that 'poor dumb cop' is not a vacuous reference, as charged against myself by John Iacoletti. However, Tippit has likely proven the term applicable. It seems to me that?based on information supplied by Nelson about Tippit's somewhat odd behaviour? that indeed Oswald did in fact base his comment (heard by a witness) on that very behaviour.

Poor dumb cop.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 10:28:47 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2019, 12:03:14 AM »
90% of the postings on this thread have little/nothing to do with the thread subject.  Why must this routinely happen here?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2019, 12:03:14 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2019, 12:48:49 AM »

No new hard nor credible evidence in 56 years. 
How about the old and not very credible 'evidence' claims declarations whitewash that has been pointed out for the last year?

You lot see malevolence and sinister intent at every turn.
Not at all. I just see the turns going the wrong way down a one way street. In fact there seems to be no end of what can be found.
A friend of Oswald's baby sitter testified before the Warren Commission but Tippit's law enforcement partner didn't.
Jack Ruby's aunt's birth certificate was submitted in evidence but the exact whereabouts of Dallas police officers on the morning of Nov 22 '63 fail to appear. It was like saying...'yeah we covered it up-So what?'

Offline Paul May

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2019, 01:14:11 AM »
  How about the old and not very credible 'evidence' claims declarations whitewash that has been pointed out for the last year?
  Not at all. I just see the turns going the wrong way down a one way street. In fact there seems to be no end of what can be found.
A friend of Oswald's baby sitter testified before the Warren Commission but Tippit's law enforcement partner didn't.
Jack Ruby's aunt's birth certificate was submitted in evidence but the exact whereabouts of Dallas police officers on the morning of Nov 22 '63 fail to appear. It was like saying...'yeah we covered it up-So what?'

Pointed out is NOT evidence, now is it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2019, 01:14:11 AM »