Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: We need a fresh congressional inquiry into this crime  (Read 10768 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: We need a fresh congressional inquiry into this crime
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2019, 08:42:51 PM »
Advertisement

Keep dodging.
Chappo brought up Nelson and Nelson was full of ....
Colin calls it 'inaccuracies'.. He is too kind. I call it lies. Nelson lied about a cop telling him that he saw the gunman up in the TSBD. [See my earlier post] Such a witness would have certainly testified before the Commission and yet Nelson waits 50 years to even talk about it.
Perhaps I shall call you Mr. Freefall...
  By all means do so. Because I am not restrained by the sluggish..gummed up lack of logic you apparently possess ;D Cheers

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2019, 08:42:51 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2019, 10:28:59 PM »
Keep dodging. You continue to deflect.
Look who hasn't responded to my last post. The more that I checked, the stranger this thing about Nelson became. It takes some review of the DPD radio transcripts but R. C. Nelson was not present at the locations he claims at the time after the assassination and after the shooting of Tippit...and then again after 50 years later.
According to Nelson...Tippit didn't stop Oswald at all. No, Oswald beckoned Tippit to stop and pull over [so Oswald could pull a gun and shoot him I guess] Talk about conjecture.   https://www.inquisitr.com/1037935/jfk-assassination-witness-speaks-out-for-first-time/
Nelson was Tippit's friend and partner? OK so why was he not called before the Warren Commission and why was he not mentioned by the HSCA in their inquest?  http://jfkassassination.net/russ/jfkinfo4/jfk12/hscalojt.htm
It is like Nelson did not seem to have had any association with Tippit at all! Yet he remains so apparently tearful after 50 years in his Youtube videos. Nelson was the arresting officer of Jack Ruby? [I didn't know that]
***************************************************************************************

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2019, 01:30:10 AM »
Some other bogus Nelson statements....
?I think he (Oswald) was amazed that he wasn?t arrested after the shooting. The book depository was covered with cops and he walks out! He didn?t appear to have a plan. He couldn?t go home. So he hails a cab and then gets on a bus.?
I believe there are various time estimates from other employees that the building wasn't shut down for 20 or 30 minutes.
Dallas police sealed off the exits from the Texas School Book Depository range approximately between 12:33 and 12:50 p.m.[60][61]
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_John_F._Kennedy
I thought the story was Oswald caught.. first the bus.. then the cab.
The fact that Tippit was shot in the temple, suggests to Nelson that he was looking away, and Oswald was the one who approached and shot him.
The facts suggest to me that Tippit was shot three times and then lying helpless was shot in the head. I have always wondered why..if the idea was to avoid detention by a policeman..would the shooter remain and substantiate that the cop would be dead by firing a coup d gras shot into the brain? If Tippit was shot in the head first...then why shoot him in the belly three times?
?Apparently, Oswald hit McDonald, then pulled a gun on him and one of the other (cops) knocked the gun away,? R.C. Nelson says. ?That?s when McDonald punched Oswald."
So, according to the story...A guy who was supposed to have the jump on Tippit..firing devil may care into a cop's belly just gives the next cop who came along a As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.' slap then the cop slaps back ....UNBELIEVABLE!! :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2019, 01:30:10 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2019, 07:46:46 PM »
No new hard nor credible evidence in 56 years.  A new investigation? Surely you jest.  In addition, the Kennedy family would never allow an exhumation of the body.  Without it, any investigation would be pointless.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2019, 08:43:08 PM »
The articles contains a number of factual inaccuracies.

"Only two people were working the south district,? Nelson said, ?my partner J.D. Tippit and me. Tippit was working the entire Oak Cliff section..""

Patently incorrect for example.

Did you research the various statements in the article Bill? You do know that Nelson was supposedly instructed to stay in Oak Cliff with Tippit by Murray Jackson. Yet he went to the TSBD instead. Wonder why.

As for Bugs "theory".....maybe looking downward and not in someone?s eye might help if they are drawing a gun.....cuts both ways I suppose.

A perp intent on shooting you is going to be on the alert for a mistake like that. In any case Colin, I'm not invested in what Nelson said other than what probably got Tippit killed.

Poor dumb cop.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 09:17:00 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2019, 08:43:08 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2019, 08:57:59 PM »
   Chappo brought up Nelson and Nelson was full of ....
Colin calls it 'inaccuracies'.. He is too kind. I call it lies. Nelson lied about a cop telling him that he saw the gunman up in the TSBD. [See my earlier post] Such a witness would have certainly testified before the Commission and yet Nelson waits 50 years to even talk about it.  By all means do so. Because I am not restrained by the sluggish..gummed up lack of logic you apparently possess ;D Cheers

Your own 'logic' is more than a little fuzzy in nature...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 09:22:58 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Anthony Clayden

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2019, 09:09:00 PM »
The main thing that a new investigation could do is re-examine the JFK's body, to see if the any evidence of the bullet movements of the "magic" bullet and to confirm the impact location of the head shot.

Unfortunately the other things I would like to get solved will now never be solved, the people are dead or too old to be of any real assistance
Getting the full testimony of the 4 ladies on 4th floor is now too late. Garner to confirm actions of Adams and Styles and her own, Dormann to confirm movements of the other three.
Sorting out Hines and Reid failure to cross paths (one of their testimonies just doesn't fit the other).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2019, 09:09:00 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2019, 09:25:12 PM »
Your own 'logic' is more than a little fuzzy in nature...
Sez U. Your logic is nonexistent Ole Chap.
Chapman doesn't see anything odd about Tippit's dedicated buddy and partner not being subject to discussion or interview or being called to testify what was up with him on that particular day.