Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: We need a fresh congressional inquiry into this crime  (Read 10767 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: We need a fresh congressional inquiry into this crime
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2019, 09:20:34 PM »
Advertisement
You clearly have never been to 10th/Patton.

Already answered by John Iacoletti

Oh well, when Bugs claims it, it must be true, right?

Amazing? now you are psychic as well?

No, I am not speculating about anything. We know that the killer talked to Tippit before the latter got out of his car. Seems a very strange way for a police officer to approach a potential murder suspect who could be armed, that's all?.

"Tippit had a bad habit , which his fellow officers unsuccessfully tried to break him of, of never looking anyone straight in the eye, looking down or sometimes sideways when he approached a person on duty. This may have accounted for how Oswald got the jump on him". Reclaiming History, page 78 endnote. [Posted by Oscar]

Oh well, when Bugs claims it, it must be true, right?
>>> Ask Tippit's partner RC Nelson if Bugliosi is accurate

Poor dumb cop
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 09:26:41 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2019, 09:20:34 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2019, 10:04:20 PM »
  You're just not good at it.
That may be... but you on the other hand are absolutely terrible at it. You find a little booger and pick it all day long and then ignore the rest of the snot.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2019, 10:35:23 PM »
Ask Tippit's partner RC Nelson if Bugliosi is accurate.
Way to go Chappo...Way to go.  Aren't they are all dead now?  Nelson said that he and J.D. Tippit were the only two officers assigned to the south district of the city on November 22, 1963, with  Tippit in charge of the entire Oak Cliff neighborhood...   
 https://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/11/20/exclusive-jfk-assassination-witness-speaks-for-1st-time/
See? I checked.
Nelson also said that ...
[After the shots] he was on the scene within two minutes and when he arrived, people were still on the ground and screaming. Nelson asked a motorman when he got to the scene what had happened?
?Somebody shot and killed Kennedy,? Nelson recalled the ?motor jockey? (motor patrolman) saying. ?He was up there (pointing to book depository). I saw the rifle in the window when I looked up.? Nelson said the motorman then said, ?I saw Kennedy?s head blown off.? Nelson contacted an inspector to ask what to do and his superior told him to just be in the area.
You and your eyeball cop witness just hang out :D
 It took 50 years for Nelson to "speak for the first time". I guess the Warren Commission didn't need his statements.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2019, 10:35:23 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2019, 10:42:54 PM »
That may be... but you on the other hand are absolutely terrible at it. You find a little booger and pick it all day long and then ignore the rest of the snot.

LOL

You just ignored my research* correcting your weak attempt at putting Bugliosi down.
You just did what you accuse me of... unbelievable!
Seems you ignored your own 'snot'.

*RC Nelson, Tippit's partner. 
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 11:02:14 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2019, 10:56:26 PM »
Way to go Chappo...Way to go.  Aren't they are all dead now?  Nelson said that he and J.D. Tippit were the only two officers assigned to the south district of the city on November 22, 1963, with  Tippit in charge of the entire Oak Cliff neighborhood...   
 https://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/11/20/exclusive-jfk-assassination-witness-speaks-for-1st-time/
See? I checked.
Nelson also said that ...  You and your eyeball cop witness just hang out :D
 It took 50 years for Nelson to "speak for the first time". I guess the Warren Commission didn't need his statements.

Tell us what any of that has to do with what Bugliosi's sources were for his research regarding Tippit
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 11:00:41 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2019, 10:56:26 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2019, 12:09:03 AM »
Tell us what any of that has to do with what Bugliosi's sources were for his research regarding Tippit
Chappo you are on a completely downward spiral---- Pity. 

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2019, 01:51:28 AM »
Chappo you are on a completely downward spiral---- Pity.

Keep dodging.

You continue to deflect. You're attempting to bury my initial comment, which was directed solely at your brushing off Bugliosi's research regarding Tippit's behaviour as seen by fellow officers. You (and Weidmann) practically accused him of making that up about Tippit. Unfortunately for you lazy buffs, fellow officer RC Nelson has inadvertently confirmed Bug's research, leaving you to do nothing but slither away.

You're the one spiralling downward.

Perhaps I shall call you Mr. Freefall...

« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 01:55:46 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2019, 01:51:28 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2019, 11:26:05 AM »
The articles contains a number of factual inaccuracies.

"Only two people were working the south district,? Nelson said, ?my partner J.D. Tippit and me. Tippit was working the entire Oak Cliff section..""

Patently incorrect for example.

Did you research the various statements in the article Bill? You do know that Nelson was supposedly instructed to stay in Oak Cliff with Tippit by Murray Jackson. Yet he went to the TSBD instead. Wonder why.

As for Bugs "theory".....maybe looking downward and not in someone?s eye might help if they are drawing a gun.....cuts both ways I suppose.