Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: We need a fresh congressional inquiry into this crime  (Read 10779 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: We need a fresh congressional inquiry into this crime
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2019, 09:49:20 PM »
Advertisement
Several reasons I said that
Yes I do understand the very basic outline of the case
thank you

He try's to shoot an officer in the TT (the webbing on his hand saves him)
The timeline IS possible however unlikely (could have doesn't mean did)
The jacket bothers me
how could they know to frame him that he would be wearing it?
It is found before 1.30 pm (dispatch records)

IMO If he did shoot JD it wasn't to aid his escape
It was because JD was involved in some way (he went straight to him)

But even If he was innocent of the murders
He still serves 10-20 years for assault,resisting arrest and attempted murder of an officer
Even the most devout CT's must agree
no matter how you slice it he doesn't walk out of there

2 things I know for sure (MO)
He did not fire the shot that killed JFK
The WR was a cover up

I have promoted my own theories on this case but
purely hypothetical's

I cannot ignore evidence even If it detracts from my own theories
for If not, what are we doin here?

He try's to shoot an officer in the TT (the webbing on his hand saves him)

Common sense would tell you this isn't true.... He would have seen the police throughout the theater and if he had shot Tippit, he would have known to get rid of the gun immediately.....( put it on the floor and kick it away...) And if he had committed no crime ....  He would have known that the gun might get him in trouble so he would not have kept it....   Oh and did I mention that the killer didn't hesitate for a second when he shot Tippit...  If that killer had been Lee he Mc Donald wouldn't be alive to tell his lies...

The timeline IS possible however unlikely (could have doesn't mean did)

So you actually believe that Lee could have traveled the mile from the rooming house to the Tippit scene in the two minutes between 1:04 when Mres Roberts saw him at the rooming house and 1:06 when Helen Markham saw Tippit shot!

The jacket bothers me

Yes, It bothers me also....It was  GRAY  when the killer was wearing it but it was WHITE when it was turned into the crime lab

how could they know to frame him that he would be wearing it?

WAS HE WEARING A JACKET ??  .... Mrs Roberts was the ONLY witness who knew him that saw him after 1:00 pm....Could she have been mistaken about seeing him putting on a jacket?...Why would he want a Jacket on a warm sunny afternoon?  Is it possible that he was putting on a shirt?? IF IF mrs Roberts actually saw him donning an item of apparel ??

It is found before 1.30 pm (dispatch records)

I have never believed the Jacket story....  I suspect the cop who found it lifted it from the seat of the Oldsmobile and I believe that jacket had the owner's wallet in the pocket...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2019, 09:49:20 PM »

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2019, 10:05:13 PM »

Hey man

I'm the devils advocate aye - I dont believe that scenario myself

I'm just pointing out the evidence

Mrs Roberts evidence is quite good I'm afraid and no one (from either side) has really seriously challenged it.
She even describes him zipping it up as he left
Markham on the other hand is unreliable at best (as we have covered ad nauseam on this forum) as are most of the JD scene witnesses IMO.

IMO he walks south (he thinks about bussing into town to connect to another and ride out to Irving to check on his rifle and his family but thinks better of it)arriving at the TT before 1.20pm and goes no where near East 10th.Why ?its not on the way anywhere.If he was "cutting through" on his way to Jefferson why not walk straight south down Patton? Where would he have been heading down East 10th?

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2019, 10:22:19 PM »
They covered up the crime....  Why would they want to uncover the treason,treachery, and perfidy??

PS... Mr Haymaker, I recall that you posted an opinion that you can accept that Lee Oswald murdered Officer JD Tippit but you cannot accept that he murdered John Kennedy.

Are you aware that the official tale says that the reason that the arch villain Lee Harrrrrvey Osssssswald ( BOOOOOOOO HISSSSSS !) shot Tippit was because he was a desperate fleeing assassin...and JD Tippit approached the evil fleeing desperado.

Never mind that Tippit was totally unprepared to arrest a fleeing desperado, and didn't request back up, or even have his revolver in his hand when he got out of his patrol car.......

Do police officers normally pull out their revolvers when in the process of questioning a suspect?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2019, 10:22:19 PM »

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2019, 10:25:39 PM »

This is weird

we all know he had his revolver drawn and it was found

under his body by first respondents

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2019, 11:13:56 PM »
Do police officers normally pull out their revolvers when in the process of questioning a suspect?

The tale leads the sucker to believe that Lee Oswald was desperately fleeing a scene in which he had cold bloodily murdered the President of the US....   
If that was true then JD Tippit would not have been so stupid as to approach the insane killer without being prepared to defend himself....

Is this too difficult for you to comprehend?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2019, 11:13:56 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2019, 12:42:22 AM »
This is weird

we all know he had his revolver drawn and it was found under his body by first respondents

We ALL know nothing of the kind....There are several differing reports of where Tippit's revolver was found....

WE simply don't know where Tippit's revolver was found but it should be apparent that he DID NOT have it in his hand, because he never fired a single shot ...and he surely would have when he saw the man who was supposed to be an insane killer, pulling a gun.....

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2019, 01:20:12 AM »
The tale leads the sucker to believe that Lee Oswald was desperately fleeing a scene in which he had cold bloodily murdered the President of the US....   
If that was true then JD Tippit would not have been so stupid as to approach the insane killer without being prepared to defend himself....

Is this too difficult for you to comprehend?

It's no tale, Cakebread. What the heck was Saint Oswald doing on 10th and Patton 45 minutes after he shot JFK wearing a jacket and carrying his S&W 38 he picked up at the N. Beckley rooming house if not trying to flee!!!!! Trying to guess what was on Tippit's mind when he stopped Saint Oswald is a red herring  when discussing Oswald's presence at 10th and Patton. What can rationally explain Tippit's actions is that he definitely stopped LHO because he had been given a description of the suspect in the JFK shooting that closely matched Oswald. What possibly doomed Tippit was his habit of looking down when approaching a person. Should he had drawn his revolver as Baker did when he confronted Oswald at the 2nd floor lunchroom is not an unreasonable question to ask but the circumstances were not the same. Tippit confronted a possible suspect in a shooting that happened miles away. What was discussed between Tippit and Oswald while Tippit was inside the police car can only be speculated but it does appear it did cause Tippit to become suspicious but not to the degree that would lead to Tippit to draw his weapon as Baker did. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2019, 01:20:12 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2019, 01:24:49 AM »
This is weird

No, we don't know that for sure. Tippit may have been in the process of reacting to Oswald shooting at him or the revolver fell when Tippit hit the ground. This is immaterial to anything that has to do with Oswald shooting Tippit. What is of material importance is the fact that it was Oswald who shot Tippit.