Author Topic: Zapruder - Throat Shot Stabilized Sequence By Martin Hinrichs  (Read 42812 times)

Offline Rick Needham

Re: Zapruder - Throat Shot Stabilized Sequence By Martin Hinrichs
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2009, 07:31:33 PM »
Hats off to both Robin & Martin for this fine stabilized animation  clapxx thumbs1xx

These things are VERY time consuming and labor extensive. I know. And I appreciate all
the time and effort from both of you. And also Duncan for providing the space required to
post this.

Rick

Online Robin Unger

• Robin Unger's  JFK Assassination Research Gallery
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2009, 11:14:43 PM »
Thanks Rick

I appreciate the comments.

Cheers.

Robin

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2009, 08:25:52 AM »
Great work Martin.  I look at this and I believe that it enforces the Single Bullet Theory.  I watch Connally's lapel flip at the same instant that Kennedy is hit.  Connally also reacts to getting hit at the moment of the lapel flip.

Also, to me it looks like Kennedy's right hand is not in the way of the single bullet path.  It appears to be more to his right, closer to the side of the limo at the time that the bullet would have passed through him and on to Connally.

Online Tony Fratini

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2009, 10:02:15 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great work Martin.  I look at this and I believe that it enforces the Single Bullet Theory.  I watch Connally's lapel flip at the same instant that Kennedy is hit.  Connally also reacts to getting hit at the moment of the lapel flip.

Also, to me it looks like Kennedy's right hand is not in the way of the single bullet path.  It appears to be more to his right, closer to the side of the limo at the time that the bullet would have passed through him and on to Connally.

Bill,

That is all very nice speculation - except JFK and JC are NOT in alignment from a shot from the sixth floor of the TSBD. The trajectory from that position is from right to left - so how did that bullet hit JC on his RHS? Again Bill, you have zero evidence of a through and through with CE399 - zero evidence. You accuse others of speculating - the SBT is pure speculation - no one on terra firma has been able to reproduce it - either by computer simulation or by model building. There is no medical evidence that a bullet exited JFK's throat - nothing. In addition, if Z's camera was filming at 2000 frames per second - you just might have seen the bullet striking both men - at ~ 18 fps - not a chance. Bill, in 64, Specter and co got the WC out of a very sticky situation - however with further analysis - Specter and co need to go back to the drawing board - it is fantasy and would be booted out of a court of law as.....speculation!

As others have stated - Kellerman is completely clueless as to what is happening behind him.

What is interesting is if you have a look at the last slide of that fantastic GIF (well done Martin!) - JC has turn sharply to his right - but according to the SBT supporters - JC has already been hit and sustained all of his wounds - oops! But from the Dal-Tex - the bullet trajectory path is straight on.

cheers,

Tony
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 10:15:18 AM
by Tony Fratini
»

Offline Paul Danzig

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2009, 10:16:16 AM »
Why is there "doubles" of the arm being raised by the unbrella man and not doubles of kennedy....even"doubles" of person on the grass

as the frames move from one to another you can see doubles of the arm........but not doubles of kenendy or anyone in the car at all.....

wouldn't the doubles effect ....affect the entire image..

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2009, 11:16:53 AM »
Quote by Tony Fratini:
Bill,

That is all very nice speculation - except JFK and JC are NOT in alignment from a shot from the sixth floor of the TSBD. The trajectory from that position is from right to left - so how did that bullet hit JC on his RHS? Again Bill, you have zero evidence of a through and through with CE399 - zero evidence. You accuse others of speculating - the SBT is pure speculation - no one on terra firma has been able to reproduce it - either by computer simulation or by model building. There is no medical evidence that a bullet exited JFK's throat - nothing.

The problem for you, Tony, is that none of the above, if it were true, disproves that the single bullet theory is indeed possible.

Online Tony Fratini

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2009, 11:22:17 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote by Tony Fratini:
Bill,

That is all very nice speculation - except JFK and JC are NOT in alignment from a shot from the sixth floor of the TSBD. The trajectory from that position is from right to left - so how did that bullet hit JC on his RHS? Again Bill, you have zero evidence of a through and through with CE399 - zero evidence. You accuse others of speculating - the SBT is pure speculation - no one on terra firma has been able to reproduce it - either by computer simulation or by model building. There is no medical evidence that a bullet exited JFK's throat - nothing.

The problem for you, Tony, is that none of the above, if it were true, disproves that the single bullet theory is indeed possible.

Bill,

the irony is - the SBT "fits" quite nicely in terms of a better alignment between JFK and JC - from a shot fired from the Dal-Tex. Are you willing to accept such a possibility?  thumbs1xx

Tony