Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JD Tippit - Serious timing issues  (Read 25946 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: JD Tippit - Serious timing issues
« Reply #120 on: January 01, 2019, 07:29:04 AM »
Advertisement
well, this is key

In his testimony he says he never heard that JFK had died (until a secret service man tells him at the TT arrest and it was just a rumour and not confirmed)

Now between 1pm and 1.30 the world was waiting (especially in Dallas)

for the news.

JB had the radio on and never heard the news

A priest was confirmed to have arrived to see JFK at around 1.20pm
His death was officially confirmed at around 1.25 onward all day
but JB never heard that on the radio

There is much more evidence than that

JB had the radio on and never heard the news
>>> So what if it wasn't confirmed until later? He knew Kennedy had been shot
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 07:34:17 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: January 01, 2019, 07:29:04 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #121 on: January 01, 2019, 08:29:08 AM »
As a test case I asked the question of a 12 year old today:

Why might someone who is hiding decide to leave their hiding place to find another place to hide? Their answer? Maybe because the first hiding place was about to be discovered. I then added to the scenario that the person was hiding from the police and asked again why they might leave and try to find another place to hide. Their answer? Maybe someone saw them hiding and the man hiding knew he'd been seen. I added that police sirens were sounding across the neighborhood and the 12 year old said if the man hiding looked suspicious someone should wave to a police car if it went past and point out the man to them.

So, a twelve year old gets it but Weidmann does not.  Interesting but not surprising.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #122 on: January 01, 2019, 08:36:51 AM »
This is becoming more hilarious by the minute, but let's see if I understand this correctly? You now find it condescending of me to ask you if (as Bill Brown did) you too find that me asking my initial question was condescending. Did I understand you correctly? Or can't I even ask that without running the risk of being called condescending again?

Questioning why Oswald might take more time than would be normally expected, given the distance,  is a daft question in the first place.

Could it be that you have never been told that the purpose of asking questions is trying to understand what somebody else is saying? Now, really, how can that be daft?

Let's just remember what the initial "condescending" question was. Here it is again;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oswald arrives at the TT by  1:40

So, it must also be your understanding that Oswald needed at least 25 minutes to cover the short distance between 10th/Patton and the Texas Theater? Really?

What do you think happened? Did he stop for a coffee?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The answer to that is abundantly obvious.

It's apparently so obvious that you are unable to provide that answer?.. Go figure!

This is kinda funny, because it seems a 12 year old is giving the same answers that I have come to expect from LNs. Btw, before you say it; this is me really being condescending!  ;D

Anyway, what the 12 year old came up with is nice speculation based on assumptions but it missed the point of my question entirely. So, I'll try again;

Why would a person who looks suspicious (whatever that means) and is trying to hide from police look for another hiding place by going down a busy shopping street with police cars driving up and down instead of going the other way, for instance in the direction of East Davis Street, where there would be far less people?

This is becoming more hilarious by the minute, but let's see if I understand this correctly? You now find it condescending of me to ask you if (as Bill Brown did) you too find that me asking my initial question was condescending. Did I understand you correctly? Or can't I even ask that without running the risk of being called condescending again?

I did not say that it was condescending of you to ask the question.  I clearly said that you asked it in your typical condescending manner.

Why do these things need to be explained to you time and time again?

Have a look...

So, it must also be your understanding that Oswald needed at least 25 minutes to cover the short distance between 10th/Patton and the Texas Theater? Really?

What do you think happened? Did he stop for a coffee?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: January 01, 2019, 08:36:51 AM »

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #123 on: January 01, 2019, 08:53:11 AM »

The documentary Timeline to the Texas Theater interview has Brewer describing the fugitive as arriving just shortly after the radio report of a patrolman having been shot in Oak Cliff. This coincides with Brewer confirming Bugiosi's query about hearing the report 'about 45 minutes after the assassination'.

In no way do I claim Brewer was responsible for the time on the screen.

You Said"Brewer states that just before Oswald showed up, at 1:34, an
announcement came on the radio saying a patrolman had been shot in Oak Cliff. "

Which is a lie - A documentary is NOT evidence  :D

---------------------------

How many times do I have to tell you guys the same goddamn thing?

The news of an officer shot did not come out until around 1.50pm

Roughly 30 minutes after the event on KLIF (again I have timed it)

There are no reporters at Methodist hospital

So JFK is pronounced dead at @1pm

It takes about 38 minutes for that news to be broadcast live on TV.

AND THAT WAS THE PRESIDENT - (roughly 30 minutes)

He also say's he heard a description on the radio  of the JD suspect

which is also false

If you have proof to prove me wrong please show me

LISTEN FOR YOURSELF on the KLIF broadcast

search youtube KLIF-RADIO (11/22/63) (LONGER VERSION, WITH UNEDITED MUSIC)

22.22 - Leaving Love Field 11.50pm

1.16.16 - JFK shot reported at around 12.45pm

1.53.48 - last rites given death not official 1.24 pm

1.57.57 - Strong indication he is dead 1.28 pm

2.05.29 - Official JFK dead 1.35 pm

2.14.45 - Shot through the right temple.this was a surprise. They also mention the grassy knoll. 1.43 pm.

2.25.52 - First Reports Police Officer shot 1.55 pm.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 09:16:20 AM by Eddie Haymaker »

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #124 on: January 01, 2019, 08:55:24 AM »
What are you reading?

"At approximately 1:30 PM or a little later I was working in the ticket office at the theater. I was listening to my transistor radio, and KLIF had just announced that President Kennedy was dead. I had just seen a police car go west on Jefferson. As the police went by, a man ducked into the theater." -- From the signed affidavit of Julia Postal, Dec 4, 1963.

Re announcement of death:

https://static.lib.virginia.edu/JFK/

Does anybody do any research anymore?

Mrs. POSTAL I was listening to KLIF, and I was down in the little box office, and they kept saying that Parkland hadn't issued an official report, that he had been removed from the operating table, and everyone wanted to surmise, but still hope, and it was after this that they came out and said that he was officially dead.
Mr. BALL But, you didn't hear that when you were in the box office, did you?
Mrs. POSTAL Yes, I did. In fact, I was just about----it was just about the time all chaos broke loose. (1.35 pm)

WC-Testimony

The official news came at around 1.35 pm. So Mrs Postal must be talking about chaos as the time LHO is bundled out of there. According to the DPD he is not arrested until between 1.45 - 1.52 pm. Hardly ?about that time?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 09:09:44 AM by Eddie Haymaker »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: January 01, 2019, 08:55:24 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #125 on: January 01, 2019, 09:48:25 AM »
Does anybody do any research anymore?

Mrs. POSTAL I was listening to KLIF, and I was down in the little box office, and they kept saying that Parkland hadn't issued an official report, that he had been removed from the operating table, and everyone wanted to surmise, but still hope, and it was after this that they came out and said that he was officially dead.
Mr. BALL But, you didn't hear that when you were in the box office, did you?
Mrs. POSTAL Yes, I did. In fact, I was just about----it was just about the time all chaos broke loose. (1.35 pm)

WC-Testimony

The official news came at around 1.35 pm. So Mrs Postal must be talking about chaos as the time LHO is bundled out of there. According to the DPD he is not arrested until between 1.45 - 1.52 pm. Hardly ?about that time?

How do you know that Postal isn't referring to "just about the time all the chaos broke loose" as the time she was first approached by Brewer, which absolutely coincided with the time she noticed all of the police cars racing up and down Jefferson?

You basically say that Postal, by using the word "chaos", is most definitely referring to the event of "Oswald is bundled out of there".

Quite simply, you have no way of knowing what she meant by "chaos".

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #126 on: January 01, 2019, 09:56:34 AM »
Well,what seems more chaotic to you? 20 officers dragging LHO out?

Or him quietly ducking into the theatre?

Because your version does not fit all the other supporting evidence

1.35 pm arrest does

Why would JB lie on pg1 of this thread then?

they say this series of events starts at 1.15pm

another piece that fits

« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 10:04:12 AM by Eddie Haymaker »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: January 01, 2019, 09:56:34 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #127 on: January 01, 2019, 10:01:12 AM »
Because it does not fit all the other supporting evidence

1.35 pm does

Why would JB lie on pg1 of this thread then?

they say this series of events starts at 1.15pm

another piece that fits

So, you're holding Brewer to most definitely saying that the series of events started at 1:15.  I think that's faulty.  Did you not read Tim Nickerson's posts to you, regarding this?