Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JD Tippit - Serious timing issues  (Read 25917 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: JD Tippit - Serious timing issues
« Reply #104 on: December 31, 2018, 06:19:42 AM »
Advertisement
Not sure why you would reply to my post with a comment about "you lot". You do understand that only one person wrote that post, right?

As for Oswald being out for a walk, I have never made such a claim. So far, I have only responded to your claim that he arrived at the Texas Theater at 1:40 pm, which justifies the question where you think he was during (at least) 25 minutes....

But perhaps you too find the asking of that question condescending...... :D.

But perhaps you too find the asking of that question condescending
>>> There you go again.

Questioning why Oswald might take more time than would be normally expected, given the distance,  is a daft question in the first place. The answer to that is abundantly obvious.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 06:53:14 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: December 31, 2018, 06:19:42 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #105 on: December 31, 2018, 08:21:19 AM »
>>> There you go again.

Questioning why Oswald might take more time than would be normally expected, given the distance,  is a daft question in the first place. The answer to that is abundantly obvious.

As a test case I asked the question of a 12 year old today:

Why might someone who is hiding decide to leave their hiding place to find another place to hide? Their answer? Maybe because the first hiding place was about to be discovered. I then added to the scenario that the person was hiding from the police and asked again why they might leave and try to find another place to hide. Their answer? Maybe someone saw them hiding and the man hiding knew he'd been seen. I added that police sirens were sounding across the neighborhood and the 12 year old said if the man hiding looked suspicious someone should wave to a police car if it went past and point out the man to them.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #106 on: December 31, 2018, 10:19:57 AM »
>>> There you go again.

>>> There you go again.

This is becoming more hilarious by the minute, but let's see if I understand this correctly? You now find it condescending of me to ask you if (as Bill Brown did) you too find that me asking my initial question was condescending. Did I understand you correctly? Or can't I even ask that without running the risk of being called condescending again?

Questioning why Oswald might take more time than would be normally expected, given the distance,  is a daft question in the first place.

Could it be that you have never been told that the purpose of asking questions is trying to understand what somebody else is saying? Now, really, how can that be daft?

Let's just remember what the initial "condescending" question was. Here it is again;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are doing what RoboCall does in order to avoid answering a direct question. Just hand wave difficult questions by claiming 'off topic' These threads cross-pollinate, you have to get used to that.

Oswald arrives at Hardy's by 1:35
Oswald arrives at the TT by  1:40
Oswald arrested at TT by 1:50

That's my understanding

I guess you lot will have to decide for yourselves whether that info is faked, planted or altered.

So, it must also be your understanding that Oswald needed at least 25 minutes to cover the short distance between 10th/Patton and the Texas Theater? Really?

What do you think happened? Did he stop for a coffee?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The answer to that is abundantly obvious.

It's apparently so obvious that you are unable to provide that answer?.. Go figure!

As a test case I asked the question of a 12 year old today:

Why might someone who is hiding decide to leave their hiding place to find another place to hide? Their answer? Maybe because the first hiding place was about to be discovered. I then added to the scenario that the person was hiding from the police and asked again why they might leave and try to find another place to hide. Their answer? Maybe someone saw them hiding and the man hiding knew he'd been seen. I added that police sirens were sounding across the neighborhood and the 12 year old said if the man hiding looked suspicious someone should wave to a police car if it went past and point out the man to them.

This is kinda funny, because it seems a 12 year old is giving the same answers that I have come to expect from LNs. Btw, before you say it; this is me really being condescending!  ;D

Anyway, what the 12 year old came up with is nice speculation based on assumptions but it missed the point of my question entirely. So, I'll try again;

Why would a person who looks suspicious (whatever that means) and is trying to hide from police look for another hiding place by going down a busy shopping street with police cars driving up and down instead of going the other way, for instance in the direction of East Davis Street, where there would be far less people?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 01:08:16 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: December 31, 2018, 10:19:57 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #107 on: December 31, 2018, 06:49:17 PM »
This is becoming more hilarious by the minute, but let's see if I understand this correctly? You now find it condescending of me to ask you if (as Bill Brown did) you too find that me asking my initial question was condescending. Did I understand you correctly? Or can't I even ask that without running the risk of being called condescending again?

Questioning why Oswald might take more time than would be normally expected, given the distance,  is a daft question in the first place.

Could it be that you have never been told that the purpose of asking questions is trying to understand what somebody else is saying? Now, really, how can that be daft?

Let's just remember what the initial "condescending" question was. Here it is again;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, it must also be your understanding that Oswald needed at least 25 minutes to cover the short distance between 10th/Patton and the Texas Theater? Really?

What do you think happened? Did he stop for a coffee?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The answer to that is abundantly obvious.

It's apparently so obvious that you are unable to provide that answer?.. Go figure!

This is kinda funny, because it seems a 12 year old is giving the same answers that I have come to expect from LNs. Btw, before you say it; this is me really being condescending!  ;D

Anyway, what the 12 year old came up with is nice speculation based on assumptions but it missed the point of my question entirely. So, I'll try again;

Why would a person who looks suspicious (whatever that means) and is trying to hide from police look for another hiding place by going down a busy shopping street with police cars driving up and down instead of going the other way, for instance in the direction of East Davis Street, where there would be far less people?

SERE*

*Hint: Oswald was a trained Marine

And wasn't Oswald on his way to meet his handlers at the TT?
You guys want it both ways LOL
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 06:51:35 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #108 on: December 31, 2018, 06:54:45 PM »
SERE*

*Hint: Oswald was a trained Marine

Another drive-by, vacuous post

*Hint: If Oswald ever had training in evading capture, what do you think he was doing exposing himself on a busy shopping street with police cars all over the place? Do you ever think before you write?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: December 31, 2018, 06:54:45 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #109 on: December 31, 2018, 07:44:50 PM »
Another drive-by, vacuous post

*Hint: If Oswald ever had training in evading capture, what do you think he was doing exposing himself on a busy shopping street with police cars all over the place? Do you ever think before you write?

Hint: Evasion tactics can include blending into a crowd if necessary.

And it seems to me it's the cops who made the vacuous drive-by here. ;)

Oh, btw a slight timeline correction:

Brewer states that just before Oswald showed up, at 1:34, an
announcement came on the radio saying a patrolman had been shot in Oak Cliff.

Oswald arrived at the TT at 1:39

« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 08:11:17 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #110 on: December 31, 2018, 08:09:47 PM »

And it seems to me it's the cops who made the vacuous drive-by here. ;)

If Johnny Brewer is to be believed; so much for that training (and logic), right?.....  Thumb1:

Can we please start talking about the weather or something, because the pain of laughing too much is quickly becoming unbearable.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: December 31, 2018, 08:09:47 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #111 on: December 31, 2018, 08:35:53 PM »

If Johnny Brewer is to be believed; so much for that training (and logic), right?.....  Thumb1:

Can we please start talking about the weather or something, because the pain of laughing too much is quickly becoming unbearable.

The fugitive made it all the way to Hardy's. He got by everybody including your shoppers and the DPD

Thanks to the shoe salesman, the funny-looking guy came up short.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 08:45:01 PM by Bill Chapman »