Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JD Tippit - Serious timing issues  (Read 26432 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: JD Tippit - Serious timing issues
« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2018, 05:34:37 AM »
Advertisement
People demonstrating delusions of grandeur frequently convince themselves that their arguments are more logical and credible than those of others, but they fail to understand that their arguments are only mere opinions which others might accept as logical and credible if and when they make sense to them. Claiming from the outset that those others are incapable of thinking logically only exposes the extend of the delusion.

To such a person it, of course, makes perfect sense that somebody would leave a hide out to expose themselves to a busy street full of police cars going up and down in search for another hide out.

You have this whole thing backwards.  Look into a mirror.

I jumped in when YOU made some sort of stupid comment asking Bill Chapman, in your typical condescending manner, why it took Oswald so long to reach the theater.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2018, 05:34:37 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2018, 05:39:03 AM »
Oh well, at least you don't suggest that he was hiding somewhere, because that would be silly, right?

If he had already found a hiding place, why would he leave it and go down Jefferson to look for another hiding place?

Sure it would be silly. After all, he was just on his way to see a movie.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 05:46:39 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2018, 03:29:11 PM »

Wait a minute. I thought you lot said Oswald was just out for a walk, on his way to a movie.

Not sure why you would reply to my post with a comment about "you lot". You do understand that only one person wrote that post, right?

As for Oswald being out for a walk, I have never made such a claim. So far, I have only responded to your claim that he arrived at the Texas Theater at 1:40 pm, which justifies the question where you think he was during (at least) 25 minutes....

But perhaps you too find the asking of that question condescending...... :D.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 03:58:56 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2018, 03:29:11 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2018, 05:50:24 PM »
All you're really doing right now is showing others that you don't have the ability to think at all.

Actually, all Bill's ad hominem comment shows is that he hasn't got a credible reply to the question asked.

Actually, all Bill's ad hominem comment shows is that he hasn't got a credible reply to the question asked.

It's doubtful that Bill has the material necessary to create a credible reply.....  It's impossible to create a plausible reply when the material is like jello....

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2018, 09:39:20 PM »
Walt----Apparently you think Benavides could have IDed Lee Oswald ..... But you're an idiot and a fool Chappie.

Chappie----'Apparent' only to you.

Point out where I claim DB 'could have' ID'd Oswald.

If that wasn't the point that you were sniveling about, ...then just what the hell were you whimpering about.

The only other way it could be interpreted is, that You, The Fool, Chapman are saying that you recognize  that Dom Benavides could have named the murderer who was not Lee Oswald. 

Is that what you blathering about Chappie?

Where did I say that?
Stop twisting

And eat your jello
You need a nap

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2018, 09:39:20 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2018, 11:10:20 PM »
Hi Joe, You may be interested in listening to Domingo Benavides tell what he saw at the time officer Tippit was shot. 

Here's a link to a youtube video....
Very early in the video he refers to the killer as "this other man"  ...Since the video was filmed in about 1965 Mr Benevides certainly knew that " this other man" was commonly known as Lee Harvey Oswald....  So WHY wouldn't Benavides simply have said " Oswald shot him"  ???

The answer is obvious....Benavides KNEW that Lee Oswald was not the killer.

Also in the video Benavides describes the killer unloading the revolver and tossing a couple of shells in the bushes and looking directly at Benevides, so there's no doubt that Benavides got a excellent look at the killer's face. ... And Benavides is NOT describing the unloading of a S&W revolver.....

WOW!!....  Someone sure as hell didn't want us to hear Dom Benavides refute the idea that the killer was Lee Oswald when he referred to Tippit's murderer as " This other guy"......   They had the video pulled from youtube.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #102 on: December 31, 2018, 01:04:03 AM »
People demonstrating delusions of grandeur frequently convince themselves that their arguments are more logical and credible than those of others, but they fail to understand that their arguments are only mere opinions which others might accept as logical and credible if and when they make sense to them. Claiming from the outset that those others are incapable of thinking logically only exposes the extend of the delusion.

To such a person it, of course, makes perfect sense that somebody would leave a hide out to expose themselves to a busy street full of police cars going up and down in search for another hide out.

You've just described* newest OswaldFanboy Eddie (Sluggo) Haymaker perfectly. IMHO.

*And in your usual haughty, condescending manner.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: December 31, 2018, 01:04:03 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #103 on: December 31, 2018, 01:27:04 AM »
You've just described* newest OswaldFanboy Eddie (Sluggo) Haymaker perfectly. IMHO.

Not really the answer to my question if you too find the asking of my initial question condescending, but that's not really a surprise anymore. I didn't really expect to get a straight answer anyway.

Oh poor boy... do you feel intimidated or are you just really insecure or could it possibly be both? 

Oops, there's me being condescending....  :o

« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 01:05:04 PM by Martin Weidmann »