Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Magic Bullet - Fact or Fiction?  (Read 25112 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: The Magic Bullet - Fact or Fiction?
« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2019, 01:12:36 AM »
Advertisement
You been drinking?

So you can't tell us where the your imaginary frontal bullet ended up. Got it.

And how about naming that particular shooter, and show us where he shot from.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2019, 01:12:36 AM »

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #137 on: January 12, 2019, 06:03:32 AM »
I didn't pass through him at Z224. It passed through a frame or two before that.
So I take it that you do not subscribe to the so called "lapel flip" or "lapel bulge" theory that says that the SBT shot occurred at z224....

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2019, 07:46:08 AM »
Yes; and where did the bullet come from? There's no hole in the windshield so it didn't go through there. Where did the sniper/shooter fire from? What location? Did the shot go over the windshield and then through his throat and then disappeared? If it went over the windshield then the shooter was located above JFK?

So a bullet went into his back and disappeared and another went into his throat and disappeared? And these shooters were, again where?

Whenever the conspiracists come up with alternative explanations they fall completely apart. At least I'm not convinced of them and I'm such an easygoing fellow.

It doesn't matter to this lot that a few pieces always go missing; in CT Buff 'We-Don't-Have to-Prove-Anything' Country, all evidence is either faked, planted or altered anyway.

Always an escape hatch nearby for this lot, at the ready for convenient pet-theory rescue.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 07:55:52 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2019, 07:46:08 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #139 on: January 12, 2019, 08:02:48 AM »
So I take it that you do not subscribe to the so called "lapel flip" or "lapel bulge" theory that says that the SBT shot occurred at z224....

In a Lattimer experiment , the jacket took about two frames to reach maximum bulge. Connally's jacket reaches maximum bulge by Z225 and maybe between Z224 and Z225.

Offline Brian Roselle

« Reply #140 on: January 16, 2019, 05:34:15 AM »
Tim,

I don?t know exactly what a suit jacket would do, but from old Doc Edgerton high speed bullet impact photography that I have seen, I think non-friable objects like a jacket with lapel wouldn?t locally obtain the speed of the bullet that had just passed through it so it would make sense that with the lower resultant jacket fabric velocity it would have a maximum observable bulge-out not immediately, but shortly after a bullet passed through.

In this case a frame or two delay from a bullet penetration to maximum observable displacement extent may be reasonable.

If that?s the case then with a maximum coat bulge around z224, if caused from a bullet, the bullet would have struck a frame or two earlier near z222/z223.

Now this interests me for the following reason, and if you have a good resolution version of z-frames in this time period, I would like you to check and comment on the following.

In the past I had looked at Costella frames around this point, and saw the lapel flip that has been discussed at z224. I also saw at z222 a white spot showing on Connally?s jacket, on the front lower right side. The white spot was showing over the jacket, not in alignment with the white shirt so I dismissed it as a reflection off of the top edge of the door or parade bar or something.

I not long ago looked at MPI version of the frames enlarged, and now think the spot may be the white right shirt cuff of Connally showing and observable just above and behind the edge of the limo. When I look at a few frames later z228/229/230 the same spot appears and now seems to be more clearly recognizable as the white shirt cuff.

The significance here is that if this is the shirt cuff and possibly the wrist/hand just to its right, it disappears extremely rapidly between z222 and z223, as if it has been driven down out of sight by something. Coincidentally, the position of this spot appears near the chest below the right nipple area.

To my eyes, something on the film changed very rapidly here near z222/z223 just before the lapel flip is seen.  Is this something that has been discussed and explained away before?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: January 16, 2019, 05:34:15 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #141 on: January 16, 2019, 06:07:02 PM »
Connally held on to his Stetson all the way to Parkland.
Apparently, Snickers was along for the ride ::)
In an interview in 1966, Parkland Hospital witness O.P. Wright told author Thompson that the bullet he handled on 11/22/63 did not look like C.E. # 399.....What we are left with is the FBI having reported a solid chain of possession for #399 to the Warren Commission. But the links in the FBI?s chain appear to be anything but solid. Bardwell Odum, one of the key links, says he was never in the chain at all and the FBI?s own, suppressed records tend to back him up.
https://www.history-matters.com/essays/frameup/EvenMoreMagical/EvenMoreMagical.htm

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #142 on: January 22, 2019, 03:05:10 AM »
So you can't tell us where the your imaginary frontal bullet ended up. Got it.

And how about naming that particular shooter, and show us where he shot from.

"show us where he shot from."

From the picket fence. Exactly where the HSCA said a shot came from. When the first shot caused Willis to click the shutter on his camera 

and create the photo below there was an unobstructed line of sight, bullet path, to the front of JFK's throat. No windshield in the way.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 04:20:13 AM by Gary Craig »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: January 22, 2019, 03:05:10 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #143 on: January 31, 2019, 08:44:48 PM »
Connally held on to his Stetson all the way to Parkland.

Source?