Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Magic Bullet - Fact or Fiction?  (Read 24693 times)

Offline Chris Bristow

Re: The Magic Bullet - Fact or Fiction?
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2019, 11:48:36 PM »
Advertisement
How do we know Connally was reacting to being hit? Maybe he was just reacting to a round landing within a couple feet of him. If the round did come through the windshield it would have passed within inches of Connally's head.
 I find it questionable that after having 4 inches of rib blasted away he would/could twist around to his right as far as he could  to see JFK. Secondly he holds his Stetson in his right hand after having his Radius shattered and the tendon to his thumb  severed. Then he articulates his wrist downward to fit his hat between him and the door of the limo as he twists around to see JFK. If a round passes through your wrist I doubt you would then bend it like he does. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2019, 11:48:36 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2019, 12:19:34 AM »
Kennedy's hands are still dropping between those two frames. The bullet has just passed through him but the involuntary reaction has yet to initiate. The bullet and the following blood, flesh and bone have caused Connally's jacket to bulge out.

Who cares? None of this can be proven especially to YOUR satisfaction. If the MB happened 3 seconds later you would be screaming bloody murder denying it all. But none of it matters.

Let's examine what we do know instead. "The bullet and the following blood, flesh and bone have caused Connally's jacket to bulge out." Then where was the DNA on the MB?

Still waiting...

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2019, 12:25:53 AM »
stuck in the 60's?
you guys that are promoting the MBT
are stuck in the 60's
that sh%t don't fly today
people don't believe it

I can understand being skeptical of the SBF back in the 60's but with modern photo enhancements it's illogical not to accept as fact what the eye can see.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2019, 12:25:53 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2019, 12:39:28 AM »
How do we know Connally was reacting to being hit? Maybe he was just reacting to a round landing within a couple feet of him. If the round did come through the windshield it would have passed within inches of Connally's head.
 I find it questionable that after having 4 inches of rib blasted away he would/could twist around to his right as far as he could  to see JFK. Secondly he holds his Stetson in his right hand after having his Radius shattered and the tendon to his thumb  severed. Then he articulates his wrist downward to fit his hat between him and the door of the limo as he twists around to see JFK. If a round passes through your wrist I doubt you would then bend it like he does.

JBC was reacting to being hit because he was hit. The evidence for that is beyond doubt. No round came through the windshield. JBC was in the process of turning to his left when struck by CE-399. Even after being hit in the wrist JBC hangs on to his hat.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2019, 12:44:23 AM »
yes ,you have proven a simultaneous bullet strike

Yeah, I've never be able to understand how some can view those GIFs and still maintain that JFK and JBC are not reacting at the same time.

but 1 from the front
and 1 from the rear
The shooters obviously planned to fire exactly when the nose of the car
gets to the stemmons sign

Man, them boys was good. They timed it perfectly.  ::)

The throat wound is an entry wound (there is ample evidence)

There is no evidence that the throat wound was an entry wound. In fact, the evidence against it being an entry wound is rather significant. There's an entry wound on the back of the neck. The hole in the throat explains why no bullet was found in the body. The throat wound being an entry wound means that there were two bullets that entered Kennedy below his head. What happened to those two bullets?

GC say's there was a 1-1.2 second gap between shots
"It sounded like an automatic rifle"
Even a world class sniper like LHO cannot recycle that fast

When or where did Connally ever say that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2019, 12:44:23 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2019, 12:48:22 AM »

Connally was not Barney Fife. If the round had come through the windshield there would be a hole in it. There wasn't.

Connally held on to his Stetson all the way to Parkland.

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2019, 12:53:01 AM »

When or where did Connally ever say that?

?the thought immediately passed through my mind that there were either two or three people involved or more in this or someone was shooting with an automatic rifle?

He reiterates

?It was a very brief span of time; oh, I would have to say a matter of seconds. I don't know, 1.0, 1.2 seconds. It was extremely rapid, so much so that again I thought that whoever was firing must be firing with an automatic rifle because of the rapidity of the shots, a very short period of time.? WC Testimony

Your turn to concede bud

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2019, 12:53:01 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2019, 01:06:46 AM »
Who cares? None of this can be proven especially to YOUR satisfaction. If the MB happened 3 seconds later you would be screaming bloody murder denying it all. But none of it matters.

Let's examine what we do know instead. "The bullet and the following blood, flesh and bone have caused Connally's jacket to bulge out." Then where was the DNA on the MB?

Still waiting...

You think that they could test DNA back then? ???

None of the blood , flesh, or bone from Connally's torso would be expected to be on the bullet.

"A bullet that is not broken up during penetration usually emerges without detectable amounts of blood or tissue clinging to it. As it penetrates, the bullet is moving so rapidly that its primary effect on tissue is to push it aside, creating a temporary cavity, not pick it up." -- The JFK Myths: A Scientific Investigation of the Kennedy Assassination, by Larry Sturdivan, pg 120

https://www.amazon.com/JFK-Myths-Scientific-Investigation-Assassination/dp/1557788472

By the time that the FBI lab received the bullet, any blood that might have been on it from Connally's shallow thigh wound would have been wiped clean from being in the sheets of Connally's stretcher and the pocket linings of two or three people.