Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Magic Bullet - Fact or Fiction?  (Read 24700 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: The Magic Bullet - Fact or Fiction?
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2019, 07:36:03 AM »
Advertisement

Betzner said he was looking down to wind his camera when he heard the first of two shots he later recalled, the latter one being the head shot. So the winding-the-camera shot he heard could be the shot heard before the head shot. In a three-shot scenario, Betzner has lost track of one of those shots.

As Betzner goes out of the Zapruder film in Z207, he is still lowering his camera and is not looking down. Assuming he winds his camera shortly thereafter, it is an argument that the shot he heard while winding the camera was the proposed SBT shot at Z223.

Damn Jerry!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2019, 07:36:03 AM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2019, 12:37:34 PM »
What he said was that he never turned around far enough. And we can see in the Zapruder film that he didn't. Dale Myers has Connally turning sharply to the right beginning at Z157 and reaching 48 degrees of right rotation at Z193.
He did not say the never turned around far enough. His WC testimony indicates that he turned as far as he could but could not catch the President out of the corner of his eye:

"I heard this noise which I immediately took to be a rifle shot. I instinctively turned to my right because the sound appeared to come from over my right shoulder, so I turned to look back over my right shoulder, and I saw nothing unusual except just people in the crowd, but I did not catch the President in the corner of my eye, and I was interested, because once I heard the shot in my own mind I identified it as a rifle shot, and I immediately--the only thought that crossed my mind was that this is an assassination attempt.

So I looked, failing to see him, I was turning to look back over my left shoulder into the back seat, but I never got that far in my turn. I got about in the position I am in now facing you, looking a little bit to the left of center, and then I felt like someone had hit me in the back."

It is absurd to suggest that Gov. Connally was in any way attempting to see JFK prior to disappearing behind the sign and absolutely no suggestion by his actions that he was consumed with fear that an assassination attempt was unfolding. All of that occurs after he reappears from behind the Stemmons sign.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 12:42:47 PM by Andrew Mason »

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2019, 08:28:38 PM »

After viewing the Zapruder Film J Curry came to the conclusion that Governor John Connally and John F. Kennedy had been hit by separate bullets. He told interviewer Tom Johnson that he was not convinced that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy: "We don't have any proof that Oswald fired the rifle, and never did. Nobody's yet been able to put him in the building (Texas School Book Depository) with a gun in his hand."

So we have Jesse Curry
Senator Russell
LBJ and The majority of US citizens polled

All agree that the MBT is BS

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2019, 08:28:38 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2019, 09:23:56 PM »
He did not say the never turned around far enough.

Mr. DEVINE. The first shot that you hear which caused you to look to your right, I think you said you didn't get far enough around to see the President, is that accurate?
Mr. CONNALLY. That is correct.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/m_j_russ/hscacon.htm

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2019, 09:37:25 PM »
After viewing the Zapruder Film J Curry came to the conclusion that Governor John Connally and John F. Kennedy had been hit by separate bullets. He told interviewer Tom Johnson that he was not convinced that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy: "We don't have any proof that Oswald fired the rifle, and never did. Nobody's yet been able to put him in the building (Texas School Book Depository) with a gun in his hand."

So we have Jesse Curry
Senator Russell
LBJ and The majority of US citizens polled

All agree that the MBT is BS

Curry did not say "We don't have any proof that Oswald fired the rifle, and never did."

If he came to the conclusion after viewing the Zapruder film that Governor John Connally and John F. Kennedy had been hit by a separate bullet , then either he never viewed the film the way we can today, or he needed to have his eyes checked.

Kennedy's hands are still dropping between those two frames. The bullet has just passed through him but the involuntary reaction has yet to initiate. The bullet and the following blood, flesh and bone have caused Connally's jacket to bulge out.

The simultaneous reaction of both Kennedy and Connally is unmistakable and undeniable. They were both hit at virtually the same time by the same bullet.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 09:39:07 PM by Tim Nickerson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2019, 09:37:25 PM »

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2019, 10:31:30 PM »

yes ,you have proven a simultaneous bullet strike
but 1 from the front
and 1 from the rear
The shooters obviously planned to fire exactly when the nose of the car
gets to the stemmons sign

The throat wound is an entry wound (there is ample evidence)
GC say's there was a 1-1.2 second gap between shots
"It sounded like an automatic rifle"
Even a world class sniper like LHO cannot recycle that fast

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2019, 10:33:53 PM »
The simultaneous reaction of both Kennedy and Connally is unmistakable and undeniable. They were both hit at virtually the same time by the same bullet.

Thumb1:  The CTer crowd are still stuck in the 60s so don't expect them to acknowledge advancement in photographic enhancement techniques.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2019, 10:33:53 PM »

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2019, 10:43:51 PM »

stuck in the 60's?
you guys that are promoting the MBT
are stuck in the 60's
that sh%t don't fly today
people don't believe it