Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Magic Bullet - Fact or Fiction?  (Read 24685 times)

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: The Magic Bullet - Fact or Fiction?
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2018, 03:58:58 PM »
Advertisement
c'mon nutters

prove this MB BS
As far as I can tell, Oswald fired all three shots and all three shots struck in the limo. The shot pattern was 1......2...3.  The SBT has no evidence to support it but, more to the point, the second shot SBT is disproved by the shot pattern because if the last two were close together (closer than 1 and 2) there is no possible way to have the second shot occur prior to z225 when JFK is obviously reacting to his throat wound.

So, as a "nutter" why would I want to prove the SBT or "Magic Bullet"?  It is a theory that lacks evidence and conflicts with large bodies of reliable mutually consistent evidence.  More to the point, it is not needed to explain the sequence of shots by Oswald using his MC rifle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2018, 03:58:58 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2018, 04:33:30 PM »
You may have a point that the photograph could help disprove the SBT.  As far as I know, the FBI did not extract any metal from the windshield frame when gathering and weighing all the bullet fragments.  That was a significant fragment and some or all of it may have been embedded deep into the frame.  If the fragments exceed the mass of a 6.5 mm bullet, that would disprove the SBT by itself.

As far as I know, the FBI did not extract any metal from the windshield frame when gathering and weighing all the bullet fragments.

The damage to the chrome molding was a deep dent....The bullet did not penetrate through the molding.  Please explain how it would be possible to "extract any metal from the windshield frame"  when the molding covering the frame had not been penetrated???

If you're actually looking for facts....measure the size of the dent by using the sun visor clip as a scale.   I'm sure that you'll find that the dent was made by a .45 caliber bullet.

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2018, 05:38:01 PM »
As far as I know, the FBI did not extract any metal from the windshield frame when gathering and weighing all the bullet fragments.

The damage to the chrome molding was a deep dent....The bullet did not penetrate through the molding.  Please explain how it would be possible to "extract any metal from the windshield frame"  when the molding covering the frame had not been penetrated???

If you're actually looking for facts....measure the size of the dent by using the sun visor clip as a scale.   I'm sure that you'll find that the dent was made by a .45 caliber bullet.
The central hole does not appear to be very big.  The large dent could result from the smaller projectile impacting the metal frame and spreading the metal apart.  A .45 calibre bullet is 11 mm in diameter or about 7/16 of an inch - almost half an inch.   I have a feeling that a .45 bullet striking that frame would do much more damage than that.

Here's a question: if there was an elaborate conspiracy, why would the plan be to use a handgun - and then have such a poor shooter miss by so much? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2018, 05:38:01 PM »

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2019, 01:31:40 AM »
the .45 slug is a red herring

as soon as you start on an indisputable point

they try and take this case in 1,000 directions

stick to your narrative no matter what they say

WHY doesn't that picture stop the MBT and the WR in its tracks?

WHY NOT?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2019, 02:25:23 AM »

You mean how you've framed the evidence.

In a nutshell.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2019, 02:25:23 AM »

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2019, 02:58:45 AM »

I didnt frame anything

evidence is evidence

It stands by itself

and that picture SHOULD dispel this ridiculous MBT forever

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2019, 03:20:12 AM »
I didnt frame anything

evidence is evidence

It stands by itself

and that picture SHOULD dispel this ridiculous MBT forever

The evidence does stand by itself. The scenario that you presented is of your own creation. It has little to do with reality.

The magic bullet theory is ridiculous. It was created by conspiracy screwballs. I reject it entirely.

The Single Bullet Theory remains standing, Firm and unchallengeable.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2019, 03:20:12 AM »

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2019, 04:23:44 AM »
firm?

The sitting president disagreed with it (& you)

and 1 commissioner refused to sign off on it

you guys...

are holier than the pope!

lol

is that the very best you can do?

a declaration?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 04:28:20 AM by Eddie Haymaker »