Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Max Holland Reviews "I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak"  (Read 11008 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Max Holland Reviews "I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak"
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2019, 11:51:53 PM »
Advertisement
Because Oswald's opportunity to assassinate JFK arose strictly by chance, that tells us his motive had to be an impulsive one in that situation.  Most assassins tell us a great about themselves and their motivations by who they decide to target.  They generally have to seek out this person.  So the decision as to who they target is important in understanding their motivation.  Oswald was not in that situation.  The opportunity to assassinate JFK fell into his lap.  JFK came to him instead of the reverse.  Even Oswald probably could not articulate the why in a manner that makes any real sense because his act was not that of a rational person.  He likely would have contrived some noble societal purpose but when all is said in done what was going on is that Oswald couldn't stand to be ignored.  He wanted someone to take notice of him.  The extent to which there was any genuine political motivation behind his act is even more speculative.   Oswald needed a cause to promote himself.  He couldn't be a player in mainstream politics but being part of a fringe element allowed him to at least create a fantasy that he was someone important and smarter than the average citizen who he held in contempt.  So he cultivated this fantasy image of himself as some type of revolutionary figure.  It wasn't the cause but desire to be known that was his primary motivation.  The cause was a means to an end in my opinion.  He certainly could have convinced himself that he was acting for noble political reasons - not many people will acknowledge that they are evil - but that was intertwined with a desire to make his mark.

Cool story, bro.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2019, 11:51:53 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2019, 01:19:18 AM »
As opposed to a looney narcissist that drives around under the influence of God knows what singing along to Jefferson Airplane.

Online Fred Litwin

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2019, 04:26:38 AM »
Brian, you need help. I hope you get it quickly.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2019, 04:26:38 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2019, 05:22:06 AM »
And, guess what Brian?  You couldn't provide ANY evidence for any of your statements at
FP4JFK.  All you can do it quote conspiracy books.

I  am still waiting for the evidence that convinced you that no conspiracy took place in the JFK assassination.

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2019, 04:10:58 PM »
DiEugenio wrote:

" How hard up is Litwin?

First, he hangs out now at McRae's menagerie.  You know, where people go who have been thrown out of here.

What he is doing over there points out the difference between this forum and McRae's and why I would never post there. "

The DiEugenio Formula: A knew B + B knew C = C Knew A  ???

The illiterate Wee Jimmy DiNobrainio who can't even spell my name correctly, tells his idiotic lies because he has never recovered from the shame
and the continuing embarrassment of being exposed by me, many years ago, as a secret supporter of the late Bill Cooper's "The driver shot JFK" theory.
No wonder he deleted the evidence of his support for Cooper and turned to Burger munching for comfort.
Long live the Burger munching double chinned wonder, he amuses me greatly.  :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2019, 04:10:58 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2019, 11:08:36 PM »
Why trust Groden?

After all, he screwed up when he went to Lovelady's home and took a photo of him wearing a short-sleeved, vertically-striped shirt instead of the long-sleeved, bold plaid shirt he'd worn on 11/22/63.

That wasn't Groden, that was the FBI.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2019, 05:54:10 PM »
[no good deed goes unpunished by the narcissist]
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 08:09:10 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2019, 05:54:10 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2019, 06:20:05 PM »
"Dead positive" is an overstatement, but I agree they look similar.  That doesn't back Groden's story one way or the other.  Showing somebody a single photo and asking is this person you saw is just as invalid as when the police did it with a single photo of Oswald.  If you actually really did talk to Groden at all, this was a badly designed experiment.

There's no evidence of another Mrs. Reid named Delores ever being at the TSBD.  And if Groden was waiting until Jeraldean died before telling her story, then why did he wait another 40 years after that?  Reid was already dead before the HSCA.

I don't know who "identified" this as being Mrs. Reid, or what the identification was based on:

P.S. Your supposed photogrammetric prowess might be more believable if I didn't have to post all of your photos for you...