Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Max Holland Reviews "I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak"  (Read 4234 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Max Holland Reviews "I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak"
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2019, 09:04:08 PM »
Yes we do...They are obviously the same woman with the same face, glasses, and pocketbook...

Where have we heard this "same face" argument before?  Oh yeah, Gloria Calvery.  Any bozo can look at 2 photos and say "same face".  Cinque does it all the time with Lovelady in Altgens.

It makes he Mrs Reid because you can't come up with any other woman who was out front during the assassination who Leavelle interviewed...

You can't have possibly made it to age 58 and be this logic-impaired.  It must be Mrs. Reid because I don't know who it is?  You either have evidence for somebody's identity or you do not.  "I don't know" does not mean "I do know and it's Mrs. Reid".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2019, 09:04:08 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Max Holland Reviews "I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak"
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2019, 09:13:35 PM »
Cherry-picking the weak spots in order to avoid the rest...

It is the same woman and you are lying Iacoletti...

Get back to us when you can answer the point about the photo with Bonnie Richey, and a pregnant Carolyn Arnold, with this same woman out front of the Depository showing Mrs Reid shoulder to shoulder with her fellow office workers...Her face in that photo is the same woman so therefore you haven't accounted for what office worker that is if it isn't Mrs Robert Reid?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 09:18:25 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2019, 09:23:16 PM »
Get back to us when you can answer the point about the photo with Bonnie Richey, and a pregnant Carolyn Arnold, with this same woman out front of the Depository showing Mrs Reid shoulder to shoulder with her fellow office workers...Her face in that photo is the same woman so therefore you haven't accounted for what office worker that is if it isn't Mrs Robert Reid?

What photo?

How about you "get back to us" when you have even a single bit of evidence that either of these people (whether it's the same woman or not) is "Mrs. Reid".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2019, 09:23:16 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Videos
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2019, 09:47:35 PM »
Too many back and forth personal insults.
If it continues, the thread will be locked for a non negotiable 24 hour calming down period.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2019, 05:13:27 AM »
Is the "Mrs Robert Reid" with the glasses, in those post-assassination images in front of the Depository, on the sidewalk at a time when she had to be upstairs witnessing Oswald walk through the offices with a Coke?

What is the time of those images?

« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 05:21:53 AM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2019, 05:13:27 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2019, 06:00:40 AM »
Is the "Mrs Robert Reid" with the glasses, in those post-assassination images in front of the Depository, on the sidewalk at a time when she had to be upstairs witnessing Oswald walk through the offices with a Coke?

What is the time of those images?

Brian,

Not sure which "photos" you're talking about.

If you're talking about the frames in which several women, including Vicki Adams, can be seen waiting to cross the street, those women have already retreived their coats and things from the TSBD and are going home, dude.

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 06:01:42 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2019, 06:54:48 AM »
It is highly unusual that "Mrs R.A. Reid" in her Commission report says nothing about going inside or seeing Oswald come with a soda from the lunch room into the 2nd floor office...She mentions none of this...But we then look at the CIA's 201 on Oswald where they tell of Pauline Sanders' account of "Gerladine" Reid calling Sanders and not only telling of the lunch room encounter but also telling of Oswald walking in to the 2nd floor offices with a Coke...Thomas - there is something seriously wrong with this because the same Mrs Reid who Karen Westbrook said in her 6th Floor Museum interview had told all the women office workers of seeing Oswald come in to the office with a Coke, and is said by Pauline Sanders to have called and told her this story, is one that says nothing at all about it in her Commission statement...Not only does Mrs R.A. Reid not say anything, but she is also not called by her first name "Jeraldean" like all the other women...There is no date of birth on her Commission statement like all the others...Groden is seriously on to something here...

In January 1964 Mrs R.A. Reid does tell Dallas Police in a statement that she went back inside after the shots and does mention Oswald walking through the 2nd floor office with a Coke...But if Mrs Reid volunteered this story to her office workers when detained in the 2nd floor office after the assassination, and volunteered it to Pauline Sanders by telephone, why then didn't she include it on her March 1964 Commission statement? This doesn't make sense and it seriously reinforces Groden's story...

The source for Pauline Sanders telling of "Gerladine" Reid calling her and telling her of both the lunch room encounter and Oswald walking through the office with a Coke is the Central Intelligence Agency's 201 File on Oswald...This is a serious red flag because the source for Geraldine Reid's lunch room encounter claim and Oswald with a Coke claim is CIA...This smacks of CIA getting control of the story..."Geraldine" is a classic CIA deliberate mis-spelling because they are trying to drag you off the trail of "Jerladean" Reid... Remember the source of this critical witnessing and all the information and names on it involved in the witnessing of Oswald with a Coke is CIA...DiEugenio is incredibly dull-minded on this and ignores all this glaring evidence in order to endorse Greg Barker's denial...   

Thomas:  Not sure about the shadows in those photos of "Mrs R.A. Reid" on the sidewalk after the assassination...They look close to the same position as the time of the shooting...
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 07:00:03 AM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2019, 06:54:48 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #97 on: February 08, 2019, 07:16:28 AM »
Sheriff Boone told Denis Moricet that he spoke to the lady at the desk on the 2nd floor and she told him "Oswald left the building"...

If you go to Belin interviewing Mrs R. A. Reid she says she did not know who Oswald was until she was informed of his name after the assassination...

This would make sense if "Jeraldean Reid" knew Oswald and spoke to Boone and Mrs R. A. Reid did not and testified before the Commission...

Mr. BELIN. Did you know his name on the day you saw him?
Mrs. REID. No; I did not. When I saw his picture I still didn't know his name until they told us who it was.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 07:21:44 AM by Brian Doyle »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2019, 03:10:37 PM »
What photo?

How about you "get back to us" when you have even a single bit of evidence that either of these people (whether it's the same woman or not) is "Mrs. Reid".

You're still not answering what was written...There is no doubt the woman sitting next to Leavelle is the same woman being called "Mrs R. A. Reid" outside the Depository standing with Carolyn Arnold and Bonnie Richey after the assassination...There's no doubt she has the same face, same pocketbook, pocketbook leather strap, and eyeglasses as the woman who is seen standing outside the Depository...

You still haven't answered the argument and saying "You have no evidence" over and over won't get you out of it...You have to answer why this woman, who is obviously an employee because she's shoulder to shoulder with Carolyn Arnold and Bonnie Richey, is talking to Leavelle? You can't be seriously interested in this discovery and ignoring who this woman is at the same time...The real failure in evidence is your failing to name any other employee who it could be if not Mrs Reid? A lot of people have studied these images and no one has come up with anyone else but Mrs Reid...

Answer the point...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2019, 03:10:37 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2019, 08:03:26 AM »
Sorry I don't answer trolls...I just deal in intelligent evidence...

Bit of a double standard in here as far as rules...

I have a book for you:  'How to answer intelligent evidence'...You obviously need to read it...

Go ahead William...Lead by example and show us some of that credible debate where you actually make an attempt to answer what was written...

No, it is you who are required to present the burden of proof.  At least Ralph Cinque can post pictures.  You could learn a thing or two from the little fella, Albert.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2019, 08:03:26 AM »