Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Max Holland Reviews "I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak"  (Read 4708 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Max Holland Reviews "I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak"
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2019, 05:54:10 PM »
[no good deed goes unpunished by the narcissist]
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 08:09:10 PM by John Iacoletti »

Online Brian Doyle

Max Holland Reviews "I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak"
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2019, 06:06:01 PM »
These women are a dead positive match...If Iacoletti would post the images of the woman being called "Mrs Reid" in the Depository photo and photo of her sitting next to Leavelle I think it might be a different woman...I'm pretty sure their faces are different...And this Jeraldean Reid has no glasses...

The logic ensues if the above "Jeraldean Reid" looked so similar to her 1930 yearbook photo in 1967 then why didn't she look similar in the 1963 assassination photos?

This backs Groden I'm afraid...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 06:07:08 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2019, 06:06:01 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2019, 06:20:05 PM »
"Dead positive" is an overstatement, but I agree they look similar.  That doesn't back Groden's story one way or the other.  Showing somebody a single photo and asking is this person you saw is just as invalid as when the police did it with a single photo of Oswald.  If you actually really did talk to Groden at all, this was a badly designed experiment.

There's no evidence of another Mrs. Reid named Delores ever being at the TSBD.  And if Groden was waiting until Jeraldean died before telling her story, then why did he wait another 40 years after that?  Reid was already dead before the HSCA.

I don't know who "identified" this as being Mrs. Reid, or what the identification was based on:

P.S. Your supposed photogrammetric prowess might be more believable if I didn't have to post all of your photos for you...

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2019, 06:32:46 PM »
What the troll Iacoletti is really saying there is despite all the sick trolling and attacking he does of me and my posts he is telling the board not to take him or his protests seriously because he is begrudgingly taking his proper place on his knees in front of me and posting my research...Thanks, that is what I've been saying all along despite Iacoletti's perverted attacks on it...

This enlargement of what someone called "Mrs Reid" in all the references to assassination photography appears to me to be a different person than the woman Groden confirmed in Sarah Stanton's photo album...We have fairly safe confirmation that Sarah's photo that is labeled "Jeraldean Reid" in her album is the same person shown in the yearbook as "Jerladean Bray"...

Score for Iacoletti's annoying naysaying trolling: - 0  ...  Score for my research that Iacoletti now endorses despite his crazy attacks on it: - 1   ...

Groden didn't have the internet access we have or its access to myriad cross information...Delores could easily have been an alias and if this woman is visibly different it can do nothing but back Groden's claim that she was inside giving Oswald change in the 2nd floor offices during the shots...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2019, 06:32:46 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2019, 06:42:27 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What the troll Iacoletti is really saying there is despite all the sick trolling and attacking he does of me and my posts he is telling the board not to take him or his protests seriously because he is begrudgingly taking his proper place on his knees in front of me and posting my research...Thanks, that is what I've been saying all along despite Iacoletti's perverted attacks on it...

"Your research".  LOL.  Did you find the yearbook photo?  No.  Did you find the 1967 photo?  No, it was (supposedly) given to you.  You claimed it was labeled "Jeraldean Reid", but you don't show this alleged label.  Did you even know Reid's maiden name?  I doubt it.  You don't know the evidence at all, which is why you're always embarrassing yourself.

I don't endorse anything you do, because you lie about and misrepresent everything.  If you ever do stumble on something that happens to be correct, it's purely accidental.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2019, 07:50:00 PM »
Thanks for pulling hard against the noose Mr Troll...And thanks for posting my evidence above that you now endorse after wasting everybody's time with your irritating noise and crazy naysaying...

The woman is obviously different and therefore that gives credence to Groden...

Iacoletti - Mr blinded by specks while missing the entire picture that is mocking him from behind...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2019, 07:50:00 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2019, 08:07:09 PM »
Thanks for pulling hard against the noose Mr Troll...And thanks for posting my evidence above that you now endorse after wasting everybody's time with your irritating noise and crazy naysaying...

It's not your evidence, narcissist.  Nice try though.

That's the thanks I get for posting photos that you are unable to figure out how to do.  That won't happen again.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 08:08:15 PM by John Iacoletti »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2019, 08:27:22 PM »
Translation:   Not saying I'm wrong...

Thanks Mr Troll...I accept your appreciation for my educating you against your defiant ignorance...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2019, 08:27:22 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2019, 08:57:09 PM »
Translation:   Not saying I'm wrong...

Thanks Mr Troll...I accept your appreciation for my educating you against your defiant ignorance...

The delusion is strong is this one.  Is there nothing you won't lie about?

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2019, 09:39:15 PM »
There is a certain barnyard animal that likes wallowing in mud of their own creation more than anything...The on-topic here of the evidence Iacoletti endorsed but was too dishonest to admit is whether the woman labeled "Mrs Reid" in the official photo evidence is the same woman as "Jerladean Reid" in Sarah Stanton's photo album?...

Please notice that the woman referred to as "Geraldine Reid" in the FBI report on Sanders sounds like she was in the 2nd floor offices when Baker confronted Oswald but didn't see it when you read Sanders' statement...Groden told me yesterday on the phone that FBI used "Mrs Robert A Reid" for the Mrs Reid who was outside because the "Geraldine Reid" who was inside was a different person...

Iacoletti thrives on dragging the thread into the mud and idiotic noise...But he doesn't answer the main point that if the "Mrs Reid" sitting next to Leavelle in the official assassination image has a visibly different face than Stanton's "Jerladean Reid" that this stunning new evidence seriously backs-up Groden's claim...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2019, 09:39:15 PM »

Mobile View