Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruth Paine - Absolutely part of a conspiracy  (Read 27488 times)

Offline Eddie Haymaker

Re: Ruth Paine - Absolutely part of a conspiracy
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2018, 12:01:36 AM »
Advertisement
This is an inside job Tommy

every bit of evidence points to it

JJ Angleton was not a straight shooter - goes with the territory (CI)

Please read my theory's
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1445.0.html

Its possible Mrs Paine had no idea what the OP was until it was too late

and she was committed to it

LBJ wanted people to believe it was the soviets but it was team Texas all the way.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 12:04:26 AM by Eddie Haymaker »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2018, 12:01:36 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2018, 12:18:07 AM »
55 years have passed and you still can't prove with evidence that Oswald did it.  Will you ever be able to?

Proof beyond reasonable doubt considering the weight of all of the evidence? Certainly.

Can you name a single CT that has been proved beyond reasonable doubt? I bet you can't.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2018, 12:23:14 AM »
This is an inside job Tommy

every bit of evidence points to it

JJ Angleton was not a straight shooter - goes with the territory (CI)

Please read my theory's
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1445.0.html

Its possible Mrs Paine had no idea what the OP was until it was too late

and she was committed to it

LBJ wanted people to believe it was the soviets but it was team Texas all the way.

Eddie,

LOL.

Regardless, I forgot to edit my previous post to reflect the fact that I've recently "discovered" that the KGB effectively planted a John Newman and Peter Dale Scott-like, KGB (not CIA) coverup-inducing "WWIII virus" when triple-agent Ivan Obyedkov "volunteered" the radioactive name "Kostikov" to Oswald (or more likely a KGB impersonator of Oswald) over a probably known-by-KGB-to-be-tapped-by-the-CIA Soviet Embassy phone line) on 10/01/63 in Mexico City.

Obydekov's name was mispelled in James Angleton's June 19, 1975, Church Committee testimony (on MFF page 16 of that Church Committe document), and Angleton talks about him for several pages in his February 9, 1976, testimony, but refers to him there as "another hangnail" rather than by name.

Fwiw, Bill Simpich told me a couple of months ago in a FB message that he agrees with my assessment that "Byetkov*?" must have been this Ivan Obyedkov, the suspuciously well-paid security guard (whose 48-page 201 file, only recently released, is mysteriously very heavily redacted) at the Mexico City Soviet Embassy.

-- Tommy  :)

« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 12:37:51 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2018, 12:23:14 AM »

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2018, 12:42:38 AM »
"Can you name a single CT that has been proved beyond reasonable doubt? I bet you can't."

Well, one of those CT's are correct

He was shot through the right temple, clear as day

In a public execution

Tommy-you're a tin foil hat guy

the more outrageous you're theory the more evidence you need

all you have is "He said so"

Its no where near enough
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 12:50:43 AM by Eddie Haymaker »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2018, 12:54:19 AM »
"Tommy,  You're a tin foil hat guy.

The more outrageous you're [sic] theory the more evidence you need.

All you have is 'He said so'

Move on."

Eddie,

Your calling me a Tinfoil Hat Guy is rich.

A classic example of "the pot calling the kettle black," if there ever was one.

LOL

-- Tommy  :)

PS. If by "he" you mean Bill Simpich, would you like for me to post (if I'm technically able to do so) his FB message to me, here?

« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 01:08:46 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2018, 12:54:19 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2018, 01:10:58 AM »
Ruth Paine is to be encountered to be challenged, not petted, stroked, and flattered. Did Bill (of this forum, during his visit with Ruth he posted about...) ask her how well she got to know her parents' close friend who was rooming in her parents' house in New York in the 1930's, and dining with them in the 1950's?
Mike did not want Ruth to be on the WC record as principal correspondent with Robert Webster's employer, Rand's friend, Frederick T Merrill at the State Dept.:

From Bill Simpich:
https://www.opednews.com/populum/printer_friendly.php?content=a&id=151155
The Paines probably had a handler within the intelligence community in 1959, whether they knew it or not. Based on their background with the World Federalists and Ruth?s work with the Quakers and Soviet-American friendship committees, Cord Meyer is the logical candidate. By 1963, Meyer was the chief of the covert action division.

Frederick Merrill at the State Department put his stamp of approval on the East-West Contact Committee program organized by the Quakers that Ruth had worked on ? the following year, Merrill worked on the Robert Webster defector case that was linked to the Oswald defector case. Did some combination of Meyer, AID and the State Department somehow persuade the Paines to keep an eye on this defector family, or were they simply manipulated into position? Ruth had other intelligence operatives in her family ? such as her sister Sylvia Hoke and her brother-in-law John Hoke ? who could play a role in helping to convince her. Michael Paine?s family also had access to talent in the intelligence arena. Michael?s mother had a close friend named Mary Bancroft who was an OSS spy that slept with Allen Dulles.

After the Magnolia party, Ruth asked Marina Oswald if she would like to live with her so that she could improve her Russian. Lee was about to leave Marina for awhile while he went to his home town of New Orleans and looked for more steady work. Michael and Ruth had ostensibly split up, and were living in different houses.

Thanks to Barbara LaMonica, Peg Barker, Bill Kelly, and many other researchers for their insights on de Mohrenschildt and the Paines.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/paine_m1.htm
Testimony Of Michael R. Paine
Mr. LIEBELER - Do you know whether your wife engaged in a writing campaign or a pen pal campaign between people in the United States and people in the Soviet Union?
Mr. PAINE - That was another part of this East-West contacts committee's duties or tasks they took upon themselves and I think she was chairman, accepted the chairmanship of that committee.
For a while, it was almost moribund, very inactive.
Mr. DULLES - Which committee was that, the committee to stimulate letters between Russia and the United States?
Mr. PAINE - Yes; to find names and addresses on each side to connect people together.
Mr. LIEBELER - Did you yourself ever take part in any activity of that group?
Mr. PAINE - No; I didn't.
Mr. LIEBELER - You spoke of the East-West contacts committee as being active in trying to bring a group of Russians to the United States. Did they engage in any activities other than this attempt to bring Russians to the United States that you know of?
Mr. PAINE - That is the only one I know of, yes.
Mr. LIEBELER - Did they succeed in bringing some Russians to the United States?
Mr. PAINE - Yes; they did. They brought three Russians, and then the Russians reciprocated by taking a group of Quakers who knew Russian on a tour of Russia.
Mr. LIEBELER - Were you married to Ruth Hyde Paine at the time these Russian people came to the United States under the auspices of the East-West contacts committee?
Mr. PAINE - I might have been; I don't know.

Mr. LIEBELER - Do you know whether she actively participated in the program to bring the Russians to the United States?
Mr. PAINE - Well, she participated insofar as going to the meetings. I don't believe she did most of the writing to the State Department and what-not to try to arrange clearances and itineraries and things like that, but she was at the meetings at which those things were discussed.
Mr. LIEBELER - Did she ever discuss them with you in any detail?
Mr. PAINE - We, I would often--I went to several of those meetings myself. ....
This is the obit of the father of Robert E.Webster's employer's (H. James Rand's) business partner.:

It seems Jim Rand's father thought highly of the father of Ruth Paine's State Dept. contact that she could
not recall the name of.........
The Diamond of Psi Upsilon - Volume 20, Issue 1 - Page 47
https://books.google.com/books?id=pJ5MAAAAMAAJ Psi Upsilon - 1933 - ‎Full view - ‎More editions

William Fessenden Merrill 1933....Resigning both positions in June, 1928, he was named vice- president and general manager of Remington Rand, which had previously absorbed his old company, the Library Bureau. .Two months after joining the company, Mr. Merrill was promoted to the presidency of the organization, succeeding James H. Rand, Jr., who became chairman of the board. More than a year ago Brother Merrill retired because of ill health, but retained many directorships until the time of his death. He was a ... He is survived by a widow, a son, Frederick T. Merrill, and a brother, Oliver B. Merrill, Gamma '91. Charles
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 01:38:01 AM by Tom Scully »

Offline Eddie Haymaker

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2018, 01:30:29 AM »
We know the FBI had active surveillance on the oswalds

Is it really a stretch given the international flavor of the targets that the CIA

in all probability knew who they were?

and where they were

Or does that fit the evidence like a glove?

« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 01:33:57 AM by Eddie Haymaker »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2018, 01:30:29 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2018, 03:29:23 AM »
Proof beyond reasonable doubt considering the weight of all of the evidence? Certainly.
Can you name a single CT that has been proved beyond reasonable doubt? I bet you can't.
What planet do you live on? In my country [The USA] GUILT must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt...not innocence. So try it again Mr DA wannabe.