Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: More Proof Of Conspiracy - What Kilgallen Knew  (Read 2299 times)

Offline Michael Clark

Re: More Proof Of Conspiracy - What Kilgallen Knew
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2019, 07:45:12 PM »
I was challenged on this today. I repeated story of the Ruby meeting without really knowing how solid that story was. It did dawn on me, while I was posting, that I really didn’t know much truth there was to it.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2019, 08:26:23 PM »
I was challenged on this today. I repeated story of the Ruby meeting without really knowing how solid that story was. It did dawn on me, while I was posting, that I really didn’t know much truth there was to it.

Yeah, I was curious about what proof you found, went back after posting here, and saw Denis M.'s comment.
Denis impressed me when I researched and got contact info of James Powell's widow and Denis used it to get a response from her, ASAP.
She had nothing to add, but another base was tagged.

BTW, Michael, on my JIC Supremo thread, below, I  posted the  1946 photo of Wm Shelley I had originally shared with Sean  Murphy

I have was originally concerned back when I was a mod @Ed Forum when forger/author Lee Israel used three troll IDs to support her E.F.
posts. Mods have access to IP #'s and I matched Ms. Israel's posting IP# to her sockpuppets. I shared it all in private and in public posts, and
there was no interest from fellow mods, admins, or Simkin. I was only familiar with Joe Tonahill's account of a brief exchange Dorothy was granted in the courtroom with four Bill Decker deputies protecting Ruby, watching and listening.

I posted later research here, but the database loss early last year wiped it. My core finding was D.K.'s husband Kollmar? was a troubled, horrible person, outdone only by his next wife!.... I will update this post in nect 5 min. Found 1964 article today that seems to explain away Mark Shaw's poorly researched talking point about how unusual Dorothy's  then non-suspicious death was because she died in her Manhattan townhouse but was autopsied in Brooklyn...

So the perp in the notorious Kitty Genovese murder spurred this, 19 months before Dorothy died. Unless a reader is only seeking confirmation bias, it makes sense more changes were made to ease the load on the Manhattan morgue, Kilgallen was an SOP autopsy, not a suspected murder. I may check reports of murder frequency in the days just before Kilgallen died...

« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 08:50:33 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2019, 08:30:59 PM »
Her friend supposedly had cancer and died of a cerebral hemorrhage the very next day after Kilgallen died? Are cerebral hemorrhages common in cancer victims?

Jeff, thanks for respite for Mr. Iacoletti...it is a dirty job, but somebody has to.

I cannot answer specifically, but this "nut" is savant-like .... he noticed the scam Lee Israel ran on the Ed Forum, lesding me to verify his observations via the IP#s.....
http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php?p=235350

Lee Israel sock puppets post:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/5421-dorothy-kilgallen/page/8/?tab=comments#comment-259928
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 08:57:53 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2019, 10:00:46 PM »
Her friend supposedly had cancer and died of a cerebral hemorrhage the very next day after Kilgallen died? Are cerebral hemorrhages common in cancer victims?

Her friend Florence Pritchett-Smith had leukeumia, to be specific. As for leukeumia being in some way responsible, why not look that up for yourself?

However. I'd imagine that cerebral hemorrhage is common in people who suffer blunt-force trauma. That's what you're alluding to isn't it? After all, people were purposely 'disappeared' in conspiracy-monger land, weren't they, despite statistically perishing of the regular genpop causes of death.

Here, look this up>>> 'Prediction of fatal intracranial hemorrhage in patients with acute myeloid leukeumia'
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 10:10:19 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2019, 10:25:40 PM »

Here, look this up>>> 'Prediction of fatal intracranial hemorrhage in patients with acute myeloid leukeumia'

You didnt hafta punish me...sendiing the rest of us to bed without supper (...not sharing the link to your source)

WC should have at least mentioned Truly and Shelley's passion for this breed.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/meet-22-dwindling-dog-breeds/11/
22 vulnerable dog breeds that could disappear
Kerry Blue Terrier is 11th on their list. (Good thing Victor Cavendish-Bentinck's grave does not display reference to his spy-dog, Angus)

BTW, anyone else think Richard started dating kinda soon, after his wife Dorothy's rather sudden death?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Kollmar
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 10:28:59 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2019, 10:50:31 PM »
Ok, I did some research and came back here to find that the thread has gone on while I was out. I found that Penn Jones and Ramparts magazine repeated the story of Kilgallen’s meeting with Ruby.

Thanks for the info on Lee Israel. I had no idea. It’s unfortunate that you found yourself in that mess, where you have some unpleasant facts to present about someone to someone who has invested their time (and more) into the former someone. Been there, done that.

Thanks again Tom.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2019, 10:51:26 PM »
On 5 Feb., 2017, I posted these observations, elsewhere.:

Consider the following, especially if you believe that the residence in which Kilgallen's corpse was recovered was a crime scene.

July 27, 1966, less than nine months after Dorothy's sudden death, her spouse since 1940, Richard T. Kollmar, was selling their 45 E. 68th St. townhouse.... the sale transaction in the Manhattan realty records indicates that by July 27, 1966 widower Kollmar was already residing four blocks north on E. 72nd St.

The buyer of 45 E. 68th St., on February 2, 1968 : (Not only did Kollmar and his new wife want to live in the house in which Dorothy's body was found, they wanted to live there badly enough to pay a 25 percent premium!)

Manhattan realty records indicate Manya Kahn during her brief ownership of the townhouse Kilgallen was found dead in borrowed through multiple, smaller additional mortgage liens to a degree that infers she was living off of the frequent secondary mortgages, the last lien ( link ) in exchange for cash in October, 1967.

(I predict some will suspect Kollmar knew Dorothy's Jack Ruby file was still hidden in the townhouse.... or Kollmar was part of the crime or the cover up and had reason to regain control of the crime scene... )

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2019, 11:05:01 PM »
Aluding to? Jeez, calm down and take some B Vitas man, your stress level appears through the roof. I was "alluding" to nothing. I only asked a question. Believe me, you'll know when I have something to say and when I don't. This "alluding to" gibberish of yours is just another bait that this big fish won't bite on. Thanks for those timely answers. Alluding to he says. Ha!

I haven't heard of 'B Vitas' but apparently you have. ;)

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2019, 01:53:47 AM »
B Vitamins. Men's stress formula. Take some and enjoy life. You need it. But you already knew that right? Why are you so surly? WOW! lol

LOL.

There you go, attacking the messenger instead of offering an alternative to—what I see—as an attempt to continue that old CTer 'mysterious deaths' body-bag groaner. Go ahead, prove your honesty by posting the Google I suggested... or are you one of those CT bs artists who never post the butt-end view of the so-called 'pristine' bullet (for instance)?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 05:04:40 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2019, 08:46:23 PM »
On 5 Feb., 2017, I posted these observations, elsewhere.:

Consider the following, especially if you believe that the residence in which Kilgallen's corpse was recovered was a crime scene.

July 27, 1966, less than nine months after Dorothy's sudden death, her spouse since 1940, Richard T. Kollmar, was selling their 45 E. 68th St. townhouse.... the sale transaction in the Manhattan realty records indicates that by July 27, 1966 widower Kollmar was already residing four blocks north on E. 72nd St.

The buyer of 45 E. 68th St., on February 2, 1968 : (Not only did Kollmar and his new wife want to live in the house in which Dorothy's body was found, they wanted to live there badly enough to pay a 25 percent premium!)

Manhattan realty records indicate Manya Kahn during her brief ownership of the townhouse Kilgallen was found dead in borrowed through multiple, smaller additional mortgage liens to a degree that infers she was living off of the frequent secondary mortgages, the last lien ( link ) in exchange for cash in October, 1967.

(I predict some will suspect Kollmar knew Dorothy's Jack Ruby file was still hidden in the townhouse.... or Kollmar was part of the crime or the cover up and had reason to regain control of the crime scene... )

« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 08:52:23 PM by Tom Scully »

Mobile View