Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: O H Lee and the Beckley Rooming House  (Read 28504 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: O H Lee and the Beckley Rooming House
« Reply #192 on: March 22, 2020, 04:02:44 AM »
Advertisement
And are they claiming that Oswald wrote “O.H.Lee” on this document?

Also, why is it marked “Top Secret”?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: March 22, 2020, 04:02:44 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #193 on: March 22, 2020, 11:49:18 AM »
The FBI displayed the shirt that Lee was wearing when he was dragged from the theater to Mary Mrs Bledsoe. They allegedly showed her that shirt to see if she recognized it as the shirt that Lee was wearing on the bus.    But in reality they showed her the shirt so she would be able to identify it when she testified before LBJ's cover up committee. 

We can verify that Mrs Bledsoe did not see Lee wearing that shirt on the Bus because she said that all of the buttons had been ripped off....That happened at the theater when the cops used the shirt to drag Lee from the theater.    And what's more....Mrs Bledsoe testified that they were the first bus through the intersection and she saw the barricade tapes had been stretch across the street and she said she saw a suspect being led away ....and they looked up at the building to where the  shooting had occurred.....  Obviously Mrs Bledsoe was NOT on Mc Watter's bus.....

WALT PLEASE DO NOT COPY the following images in a reply if you post one. I have to pay for excess bandwith , more likely if all of the following images load twice in this same thread page!

Mrs. Mary Germany Bledsoe was an obviously flawed witness, even without my original research. Forgive me for reminding readers of the following, if nothing else, it proves the FBI and SS "investigations" were incomplete, putting it mildly. I accept I have trouble playing by the "rules," which predictably are, if Mark Lane, Penn Jones, Shirley Martin, Harold, Sylvia, or even David Lifton, did not publish "things" like the following, in the first two decades, weight (influence) is reduced to that of a feather.

It seems to matter not one wit if a particular detail attributed to any of them, even stands the test of time. You (not directed particularly at Walt) it just doesn't matter. Almost everyone knows what impressed them in books they read long ago, and of course, what Oliver Stone and finally, author James Douglass confirmed.

Even Bugliosi or Dave Perry seem to shape discussion and influence analysis much more than "late to the party," verifiable facts.

The proof that the FBI and SS "investigations" were incomplete, starts with this.:

From Jim Marrs's "Crossfire":

My recent discovery :

Mary Bledsoe's father.:

Mary Bledsoe's father's "kid" brother :

He happened to have the same parents as Mary Bledsoe's father....

The two children in the 1930 US Census image above were first cousins. RD Matthews mother's sister, Adelaide Senter, was for a time, Mary Bledsoe's aunt because she had married Bledsoe's uncle, Jewell Germany. Jewell's son, Jewell, Jr. had two first cousins, RD Matthews and Mary Bledsoe !

Mary Bledsoe's husband, James Euliss Bledsoe, worked for the railroad and was away from home often. A family genealogy notation states that James divorced Mary Bledsoe because he strongly suspected Porter Bledsoe was not actually his son. Source:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/9482-mary-bledsoe/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-236543

Not all that long before Mary Bledsoe's father, Dr. John Germany died in 1938, he had married his former son-in-law James E. Bledsoe's first cousin, who was younger than his daughter Mary.

Dr. John Germany and his brother Jewell, Sr's sister, America Webb, is decribed in Jewell, Sr's 1958 obit, displayed above. America Webb's husband, Joe Webb, died in 1926, and his widow America was still living in 1958. Joe Webb and TSBD's OV Campbell's wife, Clarice Marie Webb, just happened to be closely related.

OV Campbell's first wife died in 1982. Shortly thereafter he married a girl almost young enough to be his grand-daughter.

The common ancestors of OV Campbell's first wife and Marie Bledsoe's uncle, Joe Webb, from the 1850 U.S. Census.:

If Jack Ruby had not ended the need for a criminal trial, preceded by an actual criminal investigation by investigators of both the prosecution and the defense, at least some of the above "coincidences" surely would have surface long before the last few years. If RD Matthews was involved both with Ruby and the Assassination of JFK, inserting Mary Bledsoe as a key WC witness certainly did not hurt in establishing a different narrative.

http://jfkforum.com/2018/03/
MARCH 8, 2018
“Meet” the first cousin of both Mary Bledsoe and RD Matthews

.....R.D. Matthews was a ghost of Las Vegas past, but even as an octogenarian he was capable of stepping from the shadows and haunting the present.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/6382620

Grace Senter Freeman
BIRTH   3 Feb 1900
DEATH   28 Apr 2002 (aged 102)
BURIAL   
SparThe Lithping Larry Grayson "Oooh Shut That Door" doppleganger Hillcrest Memorial Park
Dallas, Dallas County, Texas, USA

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20316-rd-matthews-from-steve-thomas/

………
A recently deceased friend, Dallas Attorney Spider Bynum lived across the street
from R.D. Matthews’ mother and more or less took care of her in her late years
and kept in touch with R.D. , always by telephone.  He flew into Dallas on a
private airplane at 2:10 a.m. the following day after his mother’s death, met
with the funeral director at Love Field, completed his business and flew back
to Las Vegas a few hours later.

Spider tried on many occasions to  ascertain what R.D. was so frightened of in
Dallas, but he refused to talk about it.
  I do know Spider, who did a lot of
legal work for the Campisi family and offered to accompany Joe ( Joseph) Campisi
to Washington when he was called to test ify before the House Select Committee
on Assassinations .  Joe told him it was not necessary, but if R.D. Matthews was
called, he sure might need him and may never see Dallas again.

Spider swore to the day he died, R.D. Matthews was somehow involved in Kennedy’s
assassination, I guess we will never know now.
Funny how evil people live so damn long—————- “
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 01:04:04 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #194 on: March 22, 2020, 02:17:33 PM »
WALT PLEASE DO NOT COPY the following images in a reply if you post one. I have to pay for excess bandwith , more likely if all of the following images load twice in this same thread page!
I have to pay for excess bandwith
You should have to------     :-\
 However, I am almost willing to pay you to remove 80% of your off topic posts all over this forum.
That would provide billions of megaterrabits right there.
What in your previous post pertains to "O H Lee and the Beckley house"?
Have a good day.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: March 22, 2020, 02:17:33 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #195 on: March 22, 2020, 03:46:38 PM »
You should have to------     :-\
 However, I am almost willing to pay you to remove 80% of your off topic posts all over this forum.
That would provide billions of megaterrabits right there.
What in your previous post pertains to "O H Lee and the Beckley house"?
Have a good day.

I second your opinion, Jerry....   I don't know why Mr Scully singled me out in requesting that I shouldn't copy his post.....I rarely read Scully's posts, which IMO are 99% BS...... 

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #196 on: March 23, 2020, 04:39:11 AM »
And are they claiming that Oswald wrote “O.H.Lee” on this document?
It seems obvious that he didn't. If Oswald was going to use an alias...why not Alek Hidell?
Supposedly, he had an ID in case one was asked for. He failed to have an O. H. Lee ID it seems.
Also, why is it marked “Top Secret”?
For the reason explained above. Any idiot can see that this is not how receipts are kept.
That it was filled out all at once when it appeared certain that Oswald would probably not be back.
That it had been altered for some reason. Also Top Secret makes things sound really important.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: March 23, 2020, 04:39:11 AM »