Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: O H Lee and the Beckley Rooming House  (Read 29318 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: O H Lee and the Beckley Rooming House
« Reply #160 on: March 02, 2020, 09:54:04 PM »
Advertisement
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/johnso_a.htm
OK UH so...Oswald had a slip of paper [in his pocket?] that UH said "I live at 1026 N Beckley".
As ludicrous as that sounds...there was no such document produced in evidence...No mention of such an item was testified to by any of the arresting officers...and nothing about such an item was asked about in anyone's search or in [Oswald's interrogation] notes.
How did the cops know about 1026 N Beckley? Anyone?

Lee told them.  He was interrogated at about 2:15 and he told the cop that he had a room at 1026 N. Beckley.... Then when he was officially interrogated at 3:15 he told Captain Fritz that he had a room at 1026 N. Beckley....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: March 02, 2020, 09:54:04 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #161 on: March 03, 2020, 01:26:41 AM »
Lee told them.  He was interrogated at about 2:15 and he told the cop that he had a room at 1026 N. Beckley.... Then when he was officially interrogated at 3:15 he told Captain Fritz that he had a room at 1026 N. Beckley....
But according to the Johnsons [read their statements] ..the cops were there long before then.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #162 on: March 03, 2020, 01:47:50 AM »
Post search...
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=29104#relPageId=3&tab=page
Everything all typed out real nice....the next day probably.
Besides--Why would Oswald voluntarily tell where he stayed? I really don't think he did.
On record as stating "You guys are smart...you have all the answers...you figure it out."
1026 N Beckley is not mentioned in Fritz's handwritten notes that I could see....Nope---don't see it :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: March 03, 2020, 01:47:50 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #163 on: March 03, 2020, 05:27:20 PM »
But according to the Johnsons [read their statements] ..the cops were there long before then.

Yes, You're right, Jerry....  But I 've always dismissed the Johnson's estimate of the time that they arrived at the rooming house....  I think they were incorrect in their estimate of the time.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #164 on: March 03, 2020, 06:31:52 PM »
Post search...
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=29104#relPageId=3&tab=page
Everything all typed out real nice....the next day probably.
Besides--Why would Oswald voluntarily tell where he stayed? I really don't think he did.
On record as stating "You guys are smart...you have all the answers...you figure it out."
1026 N Beckley is not mentioned in Fritz's handwritten notes that I could see....Nope---don't see it :-\

Jerry, Do you have Hosty's book  Assignment: Oswald ?   Look in the photo section following page 152....... You'll see Hosty's hand scribbled notes for the first interrogation session which started at 3:15,  11 / 22 /63    The very fist scribbled entry is;... quote....1026 N. Beckley     room ....unquote

So  the very first thing Hosty entered in those notes, was Lee Oswald's rooming house address......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: March 03, 2020, 06:31:52 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #165 on: March 03, 2020, 06:47:48 PM »
Mr.BELIN. Did they say how they happened to come there?
Mr. JOHNSON. "Well, uh--after he was--uh--apprehended out there, they searched him and found my address in his pocket.
Mr. BELIN. Your address of 1026 North Beckley?
Mr. JOHNSON. That's right.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 06:51:17 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #166 on: March 03, 2020, 06:58:24 PM »
Mr.BELIN. Did they say how they happened to come there?
Mr. JOHNSON. "Well, uh--after he was--uh--apprehended out there, they searched him and found my address in his pocket.
Mr. BELIN. Your address of 1026 North Beckley?
Mr. JOHNSON. That's right.

Of course Mr Johnson was making stuff up...(or  perhaps some cop told him that BS) Because Lee Oswald himself told the cops that he had a room at 1026 N. Beckley.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: March 03, 2020, 06:58:24 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #167 on: March 03, 2020, 07:29:26 PM »
Of course Mr Johnson was making stuff up...(or  perhaps some cop told him that BS) Because Lee Oswald himself told the cops that he had a room at 1026 N. Beckley.....

Freeman just said 'Besides--Why would Oswald voluntarily tell where he stayed?I really don't think he did.
1026 N Beckley is not mentioned in Fritz's handwritten notes that I could see....Nope---don't see it

I didn't see you disagree with that... yet here you are, yet again accusing others of being liars.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 07:56:40 PM by Bill Chapman »