Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: O H Lee and the Beckley Rooming House  (Read 29262 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: O H Lee and the Beckley Rooming House
« Reply #128 on: November 18, 2019, 04:43:29 AM »
Advertisement
Mrs Robert's said that she opened Lee Oswald's room for the police when they came to the house looking for lee Oswald.....HUH?   Lee Oswald was in police custody at 1:40 PM.....  Soooo...... If Mrs Roberts is correct then the police were there at the rooming house before 1:40.  Mrs Roberts said nothing about a search warrant ...she said that she allowed the police to enter Lee's room....
Yeah...that is what she said---So what is the problem here?=======
Please. Stop posting nonsense. Stop misleading readers. Johnson's wife, DPD detective Potts, and Bill Alexander testified similarly, except Potts said he and other police arrived at 3:00 pm, reasonable considering where he said he was and what he was doing before arriving at 1026 N. Beckley.
Mrs Roberts stated that "Fritz's men" showed up first. Bill Alexander was not Fritz's man...he was the Asst D A.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: November 18, 2019, 04:43:29 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #129 on: November 18, 2019, 03:30:19 PM »
Quote from: Oscar Navarro on Today at 12:05:00 AM
      That Oswald registered at N. Beckley under O. H. Lee is "solid evidence".
What makes it 'solid evidence'? When you actually register, you sign a book that asks your name. And you register your name along with the list of other renters. Some registers might want more information [business..what city you are from..etc]   I mean we're not talking about the Statler Hilton here..this was just an $8 a week flophouse right? Gladys Johnson was the owner.
 Mrs Johnson mentioned nothing about an O H Lee.****
Mrs Johnson 'didn't bring the register'? If that was evidence and I think it should have been...to verify Oscars claim at least -so how does Oscar know for sure that Oswald registered as O H Lee?
 Mrs Johnson did bring this receipt paper. Joe Ball was happy with that and entered it in the record as JohnsonGladys Exibit A......and just called it the "Rooming House Register" H-XX
 Apparently, what Mrs Johnson forgot to bring along [what she called the register] just wasn't important after all.
 Well I've looked around for that register as an exhibit ...it looks like I need some help. Mytton.. Chapman.. Howsley.. Smith ..Organ where are you guys? I want to see the name of OH Lee written in a real register along with the names of the other renters or else it is not official that Oswald registered as OH Lee and is therefore not evidence.
This is what Joe Ball entered in. It doesn't look much like a weekly tabulated receipt book at all. It looks fake. It looks like it was the weeks that Oswald stayed there all filled out at once and somebody just wrote OH Lee on it [5 letters that couldn't be all that hard to forge]  And just what in hell made this scrap of paper all that top secret ???

Earlene Roberts the housekeeper did testify that Oswald registered as O H Lee. In fact she repeated it about 10 times ...
 Earlene Roberts was an elderly lady with admitted hearing difficulty. It is possible she became confused. She 'thought' his name was O H Lee.
If someone repeats something often enough it becomes truth [whether it is or not]
That solid evidence just might have vaporized right there.
Mrs Johnson said that renters started leaving soon after Oswald did. I wonder why? Who were they?
 ****CORRECTION--- I meant to express that Mrs Johnson did not mention the name O H Lee in that particular statement. However as usual..the WR defenders will find any wart, booger, or dingleberry to pick at. When they error...it is of course, entirely excusable.

Well I've looked around for that register as an exhibit ...it looks like I need some help. Mytton.. Chapman.. Howsley.. Smith ..Organ where are you guys? I want to see the name of OH Lee written in a real register along with the names of the other renters or else it is not official that Oswald registered as OH Lee and is therefore not evidence.

Hugh Aynesworth writes in his book "November 22, 1963 Witness to History" on pages 50 - 51:

Earlene Roberts, the housekeeper, greeted me at the door of the rooming house at 1026 North Beckley. Peering from behind thick eyeglasses, Mrs. Roberts told me that I was the first reporter on the scene. The police and federal agents had just left after thoroughly searching the place.

She said she knew Mr. Oswald as Mr. Lee, a quiet loner who'd rented a room for eight dollars a week since October 14. She even offered to give me the rooming house register, a loose-leaf notebook in which Oswald had printed the name O.H. Lee. Like a fool, I declined.

So a "real register," in the sense that you are describing, (I assume a bound book made for that particular purpose) that you are looking for, is apparently not what they used at this particular rooming house. Only a loose-leaf notebook. By the way, Hugh Aynesworth is still around. If you really want to know more details of what exactly he remembers that the book looked like, look him up and contact him. He is very friendly and really does try to help answer questions from both sides of the fence.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #130 on: November 18, 2019, 04:00:12 PM »
That was very much later in the day. The cops were all over the Beckley house just like Roberts as well as the Johnsons said.
 Quote from: Oscar Navarro that began the thread.No one has ever demonstrated what it "is solid evidence of" anyway.
So did he actually register as O H Lee or was he just registered as O H Lee? It seems now there is a difference.

That was very much later in the day.

The ONE AND ONLY interrogation that Hosty attended began at 3:15.....  But It's possible that Lee told some other cop that he had a room at 1026 N. Beckley, prior to the 1st official interrogation.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: November 18, 2019, 04:00:12 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #131 on: November 18, 2019, 06:27:43 PM »
Mrs Roberts stated that "Fritz's men" showed up first. Bill Alexander was not Fritz's man...he was the Asst D A.
Alexander was everywhere that day ...at the TSBD....at the Tippit scene...at the Oswald house --Why was he all over the place?
Bill Alexander--Mr [self designated?] cop on the spot. He did not file a report...he did not submit an affidavit...he did not testify before the Commission.
However...Henry Wade did testify and he didn't witness jack crap!

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #132 on: November 18, 2019, 06:48:51 PM »
Alexander was everywhere that day ...at the TSBD....at the Tippit scene...at the Oswald house --Why was he all over the place?
Bill Alexander--Mr [self designated?] cop on the spot. He did not file a report...he did not submit an affidavit...he did not testify before the Commission.
However...Henry Wade did testify and he didn't witness jack crap!

Alexander was Henry Wades puppet....  Wade knew the details of the plot, but he wanted to be sure about what actually was happening, thus Alexander kept him abreast of events.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: November 18, 2019, 06:48:51 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #133 on: November 19, 2019, 05:09:14 PM »
Alexander was Henry Wades puppet....  Wade knew the details of the plot, but he wanted to be sure about what actually was happening, thus Alexander kept him abreast of events.

When Lee managed to escape from the TSBD where Wade and company thought he would be shot down, it sent Wade into a panic.....   Thus he invoked plan "B" ( to have a angry cop shoot the patsy (LHO) in the Texas theater.....   Bill Alexander kept Wade apprised of events....

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #134 on: November 19, 2019, 10:23:49 PM »
Alexander was Henry Wades puppet....
And Henry Wade was Hoover's puppet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: November 19, 2019, 10:23:49 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #135 on: November 20, 2019, 04:13:27 PM »
And Henry Wade was Hoover's puppet.

Yes indeed, Henry  Wade was one of Hoover's "EXTRA" Special agents.   (Hoover's private cabal who worshiped the insane lunatic)